Camden @ Stewart Co

Lions4ever

I've been sitting here reading about all the "Super Stars" they have on SC and you know "i'm shaken in my boots. You can keep your "super Star QB and Your ALL STATE LINEMAN and YOUR 6'5" Receiver" I'LL take our TEAM and I mean TEAM no one player more important that the other, we win or lose as a TEAM. We had the Stars last year, Moose, Combs, Berry, Leon , Plant and several others. This year the wealth is a little more spread out, which makes us more dangerous, you just don't know where we'll come from next. I think if you look at our Team stats, we have about 5 running backs with over 5 yds per carry. check defensive stats look up intersceptions, look up blocked punts, Thats what I mean about TEAM Camden 42, SC 14

of course Camden plays as a TEAM, so does every successful program. "...no one player more important than the other, we win or lose as a TEAM"---i could not have said it better myself, SC, Waverly, Adamsville, Huntingdon, Richland, Riverside all abide by the same philosophy.

i have not heard anyone call certain players on SC "SUPER STARS" all they were saying is that these guys are impact players, every team has them, and i mean EVERY team.

to answer your question rcombs, SC is(in my opion) one of the strongest teams in the region through the air. But, to have a successful passing game, you have to establish a solid run game. And that is where SC has been struggling. if earhart had a line that could protect him consitently, then SC would be an extremely tough opponent, but Camden's line is full of corn bread fed boys, and i fear earhart will under pressure all night.

Impact players(a.k.a "SUPER STARS"-LOL)The positions i believe SC are strong in are the Wide outs, QB, HB, SS, DT,MLB, and the kicker and field goal kicker. Closely followed by the FB, OLB,

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, I'm not implying anything with this next statement, BUT if SC has any players that take cheap shots (not earhole hits, but legit CHEAP SHOTS) you can bet Coach Ward has already talked to his hardest hittin, put your face in the dirt boys, and told them to hit the cheap shot delivering player as hard as possible as much as possible. I can remember many times when I heard Coach Ward ranting about cheap shotters, and he made darn sure that they knew if they did it against us they would pay for it. So SC IF yall have any tell them to keep their head on a swivel cause someone is coming to "Knock the Cowboy out of you" to quote an old friend /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />.

when huntingdon played sc there were no"cheap shots" in the game.THE REFS WERE PITIFULL, but had no effect on the outcome of the game. imo camden wins by 21 points or more.CAMDEN is the cream of the crop this year.huntingdon may slip in under the radar but will have a tuff time if they get in.

Ok, I'm not implying anything with this next statement, BUT if SC has any players that take cheap shots (not earhole hits, but legit CHEAP SHOTS) you can bet Coach Ward has already talked to his hardest hittin, put your face in the dirt boys, and told them to hit the cheap shot delivering player as hard as possible as much as possible. I can remember many times when I heard Coach Ward ranting about cheap shotters, and he made darn sure that they knew if they did it against us they would pay for it. So SC IF yall have any tell them to keep their head on a swivel cause someone is coming to "Knock the Cowboy out of you" to quote an old friend /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />.

haha, i like it. Ive always respected Coach Ward. But i dont think a cheapshot is required to see some big hits friday, because i know Holliday and Ward are using every resource they have to fire up their players. haha, where ever you got that quote from i am going to start using it.lol

Ok. People have said all year long that the rebels are dirty and cheap shotters. But if you are not on the field playing against the rebels then you have no idea what is exactly going on. The rebels play hard every game. Earhart is a good solid qb. And has not started any fights all year. I look for our defense to step up this week. I know the game looks like its going to be wet and sloppy and i think this year it may help us out some. This is senior night and you know these seniors aren't going quietly. They are probably one or even the best senior class to go through schs. They are pumped and excited and are very focused. I see a closer game than expected. I hate to say it But i just can't see us pulling it out. Camden has a great team and i have a lot of respect for them. My final score camden 24 stewart county 17. But i'm pulling for the rebels and maybe for once after this week maybe we could get a little respect. Good luck to both teams. Hope everyone stays injury free. Go Rebels!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Look folks...remember these are someone's kids names you are totally bashing! I am a STRONG Lions fan, but grow up and remember "if you can't say something nice about someone...don't say anything at all." This thread is getting alittle much...give your predictions and views about a team in general...I realize everyone is gets excited this time of year as region championships are determined. Stewart County has had a great year, everyone's time eventually comes around but remember I AM a Camden Lion fan...

Ok. People have said all year long that the rebels are dirty and cheap shotters. But if you are not on the field playing against the rebels then you have no idea what is exactly going on. The rebels play hard every game. Earhart is a good solid qb. And has not started any fights all year. I look for our defense to step up this week. I know the game looks like its going to be wet and sloppy and i think this year it may help us out some. This is senior night and you know these seniors aren't going quietly. They are probably one or even the best senior class to go through schs. They are pumped and excited and are very focused. I see a closer game than expected. I hate to say it But i just can't see us pulling it out. Camden has a great team and i have a lot of respect for them. My final score camden 24 stewart county 17. But i'm pulling for the rebels and maybe for once after this week maybe we could get a little respect. Good luck to both teams. Hope everyone stays injury free. Go Rebels!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

With fans like you we sure don't need all these enemies.