Camden @ Stewart Co

Lions4ever

May not win, but may win. But won't be a 4 td difference. We shall see Thursday. I still think it will be close. Glad your confident. But I think we are confident it will be a battle.

This game will not be close. Waverly loses big. And how was Camden's pass defense suspect tonight? 4 interceptions??? I mean teams that throw the ball a lot are going to complete passes. You can't stop the pass every single play. It's about adjusting and not giving up the big play and thats exactly what Camden did. If anything, I think Camden showed that they could adjust their defense against a good passing team and make plays. But yes more than likely Waverly will lose by 3 or 4 td's. Everyone said the SC game was gonna be a "slobber knocker" and it wasn't. So i guess we will just wait and see.

Yes we will. Waverly has a good running game and passing game.

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

S.C. , you earned my respect tonite, you guys battle hard, you don't ever quit coming. I was impressed with your passing attack, but you really need to develope a running game. You relied on the pass to much and it caught up with you. For all of you that think this game was a blowout, obviously didn't see the same game I saw. The game was not in doubt after mid 3rd quarter,but before that Camden had some problems defending the pass.

coach McDowell made some fine adjustments out there tonite. JPBUCHANAN was good to meet you, hope to talk to you again sometime. BTW, Didn't see the dirty play that everyone had talked about,Guess I must hve missed it or it just didn't happen. Papatiger this is Camden,SC post go back to camden waverly and stay there!!!!!!!lol

hats off to camden and coach ward on a very fine and very classy team.i thought that both teams played hard and clean.2 examples of what i am talking about: late in game 23 from sc helping a a camden player work out a cramp,and after the game coach ward coming over to check on an sc kid who was being checked out by the emt's.i think that most of camden's players and coaches have respect for the rebels.

great season so far rebels,8-2 and playoff bound.

S.C. , you earned my respect tonite, you guys battle hard, you don't ever quit coming. I was impressed with your passing attack, but you really need to develope a running game. You relied on the pass to much and it caught up with you. For all of you that think this game was a blowout, obviously didn't see the same game I saw. The game was not in doubt after mid 3rd quarter,but before that Camden had some problems defending the pass.

coach McDowell made some fine adjustments out there tonite. JPBUCHANAN was good to meet you, hope to talk to you again sometime. BTW, Didn't see the dirty play that everyone had talked about,Guess I must hve missed it or it just didn't happen. Papatiger this is Camden,SC post go back to camden waverly and stay there!!!!!!!lol

Last time I checked I'm still living in America. And everyone posts on everyone's posts. lol

Wait for the election papa, things could be different....LOL. Just yanking your chain... BTW we do know each other, I used to coach the J,Ville Chargers many moons ago. Helped to build Calahan Field. See ya at the game Thursday nite and I'll talk to ya.

Yea, the election worries me too!!! No one to vote for. I know, I yank chains too. We probably do know each other. I live in J'ville now, was born and raised in Waverly though. I am a city councilman in J'ville, served on the council with Mayor Bryant who helped build that field too, Minister at NJ First UMC, and voice of the Tigers on the local radio. First name, Ricky.

So I was off by a bit. I said 42-14..... I missed it by 11... Dang.....

Great job LIONS for taking a big region win.

To SC.. Guys, keep playing football, keep playing hard. Look at the team that beat you and learn something. See where you want to be and achieve it!

Camden did the same with Huntingdon, McKenzie, Bruceton ,Westview and Milan.. Now.. if only we could get that Milan win...

i agree with former lions dad you have to have a running game to beat quaility teams. when you get in the red zone you have score.I dont understand some of SC play calling but iam not the coach. SC defense played hard all nite. They gave up 7or 8 big plays that hurt them.#29 #75 #1 played hard and was at the ball allnite. For the QB debate it was obvious.

There is no dirty play at Camden. If it were, Coach Ward would have the dirty player on the bench or off the team. Camden is a class act high school football program, and will be as long as we have our current head coach and or/assistant coaches. Have a great week. Congrats to the SC REBs on making the playoffs again.