Camden @ Stewart Co

Lions4ever

[/font]

May not be 31 points better, but also everyone there would have to say Camden was much better than SC and would beat them 10 out of 10 times by 10+ points..

I may be the only one on this forum with this opinion but I believe you need to address the anger issues that you seem to have. You do nothing but bash SC. No matter what thread is started you always seem to bring up SC and have nothing but bad things to say.

Are you a former student that tried out for football and didn't make the team?

Lay off these boys. They are a great group of kids who have tremendous respect for their coaches. They work hard and they should be very proud of themselves. I know that their parents are proud of them.

Once again, you need to consider therapy. /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[/font]

I may be the only one on this forum with this opinion but I believe you need to address the anger issues that you seem to have. You do nothing but bash SC. No matter what thread is started you always seem to bring up SC and have nothing but bad things to say.

Are you a former student that tried out for football and didn't make the team?

Lay off these boys. They are a great group of kids who have tremendous respect for their coaches. They work hard and they should be very proud of themselves. I know that their parents are proud of them.

Once again, you need to consider therapy. /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

You just took this way out of context, I wasnt bashing SC...I sadi that if they played Camden 10 times they would get beat 10 times...Camden is really good football team, a top 10...possibly top 5 team in the state(that will be determined later..

Second I do not believe that SC has try-outs...I am not sure, but pretty sure..If you read some more of my post throughout just this thread you will know that I am jsut a fan of the area...Lived throughout it for 20 years...Actually lived in SC for some of it!

I just stated the thruth from an unbiased opinion about the team..I believe that Holliday has some classless moves....Sc people think that they are unbeatable, I just stated the facts about their weak schedule and the padding of the record..Never did I bash any of the players what-so-ever besides saying that they were not a top ten team in the state..

SC has a good team this year, one that they should be proud of...The best team in recent history for SC..But if you were at the game, you know that jsut as well as I do that Camden would win 99 out 100 times they played...Maybe not by 31 everytime, but probably more than 10 everytime...(thats not a bash...its just the facts that Camden has a good footballl team)

Oh and therapy...If you knew my proffession you would think so even more...

Facts are Camden and SC both have very good football teams . Turnovers and giving up big plays Friday night killed SC .you are not going to WIN against anybody doing that.SC needs to develop a running game to go with the passing game . They had nothing off tackle or the middle .SC was predictable with the run. SC was better than the score appeared.Camden 10 - 14 pts. better.Looks like SC has some talent as well as good coaches.If they keep it up they will get better.

You just took this way out of context, I wasnt bashing SC...I sadi that if they played Camden 10 times they would get beat 10 times...Camden is really good football team, a top 10...possibly top 5 team in the state(that will be determined later..

Second I do not believe that SC has try-outs...I am not sure, but pretty sure..If you read some more of my post throughout just this thread you will know that I am jsut a fan of the area...Lived throughout it for 20 years...Actually lived in SC for some of it!

I just stated the thruth from an unbiased opinion about the team..I believe that Holliday has some classless moves....Sc people think that they are unbeatable, I just stated the facts about their weak schedule and the padding of the record..Never did I bash any of the players what-so-ever besides saying that they were not a top ten team in the state..

SC has a good team this year, one that they should be proud of...The best team in recent history for SC..But if you were at the game, you know that jsut as well as I do that Camden would win 99 out 100 times they played...Maybe not by 31 everytime, but probably more than 10 everytime...(thats not a bash...its just the facts that Camden has a good footballl team)

Oh and therapy...If you knew my proffession you would think so even more...

Stewart County people do not think they are unbeatable. We knew we would probably get beat Friday night but we went in there with faith in our boys. And as for tryouts we don't now but they used to have tryouts and from what you said that would have been about the time you would have been in high school.

I was at the game by the way, I have been at every game they have played for the past three years except one and have been attending for well over 25 years. Maybe you didn't bash but you sure are free with the negative comments.

Facts are Camden and SC both have very good football teams . Turnovers and giving up big plays Friday night killed SC .you are not going to WIN against anybody doing that.SC needs to develop a running game to go with the passing game . They had nothing off tackle or the middle .SC was predictable with the run. SC was better than the score appeared.Camden 10 - 14 pts. better.Looks like SC has some talent as well as good coaches.If they keep it up they will get better.

Dont get me wrong,Sc has a good team but how was the game closer than the score appeared.Its not like Sc just handed Camden a turnover.Camdens D made plays like they have made all year.I just dont get it.

You are correct Camden did force the turnovers!What I was saying if not FOR the turnovers.It would have been a different score.Camdens defense stepped up when it needed to.GREAT JOB. Check back on earlier post .Coach WARD and ######.coachesn have done a great job with the football program.Camden won it is what it is. Get it now.

Stewart County people do not think they are unbeatable. We knew we would probably get beat Friday night but we went in there with faith in our boys. And as for tryouts we don't now but they used to have tryouts and from what you said that would have been about the time you would have been in high school.

I was at the game by the way, I have been at every game they have played for the past three years except one and have been attending for well over 25 years. Maybe you didn't bash but you sure are free with the negative comments.

Well I did not attend SC...Glad that you realized that you were probably going to get beat...some others didnt...Like I said SC has alot to be proud of...Do I think they were ever a top ten team in the state...No...A top twenty probably not...You can say it is negativity if you like, I was jsut stating facts that SC was not as good as people wanted to think that they were and that they are padding their records with easy wins...Both of which are true... Saying that Holliday was classless....all he has shown me are some classless moves...We will see where he takes this program from here...Will he schedule harder opponents and try to get better so he can compete against the likes of camden and maybe get out the first round of the playoffs....Or will he continue to end seasons with a 7-4or 8-3 or 9-2 records, losing in the 1st round of the playoffs...

Hardhitter the reason no one has heard about the SC defense is from all the earlier post about dirty play. When that trash talk started no one was interested in anything else but that. Then the trash started about coach being classless. Then everybody started posting that we were playing nobody's, not is that only an insult to the REBS but to the teams we played. So sometimes a well kept secert is any teams best weapon. If anyone from SC would have posted that our defense was good more trash would have got started, so why put our young men through that. Hardhitter thanks for the kind remarks about the HEAD HUNTER defense those young men deserve it along with the rest of the team and the coaching staff. Coach Wallace and Coach Riner is the fire and the grit behind our defense.

Go REBELS

Well I did not attend SC...Glad that you realized that you were probably going to get beat...some others didnt...Like I said SC has alot to be proud of...Do I think they were ever a top ten team in the state...No...A top twenty probably not...You can say it is negativity if you like, I was jsut stating facts that SC was not as good as people wanted to think that they were and that they are padding their records with easy wins...Both of which are true... Saying that Holliday was classless....all he has shown me are some classless moves...We will see where he takes this program from here...Will he schedule harder opponents and try to get better so he can compete against the likes of camden and maybe get out the first round of the playoffs....Or will he continue to end seasons with a 7-4or 8-3 or 9-2 records, losing in the 1st round of the playoffs...

where did you go to school?

jbuchanan thanks for repling back.I'm new to the area.Love high school football.Great game Friday night.SC has done well the last2 yrs. I did read in the paper Saturday that the defense gave up 7 tds.BUT it failed to mention the 4 INTS.IT also stated that the offense gained 315 yds. I didn't think SC had that many.Is this coac padding stats to.HOPE NOT! I have heard good things about some of the coaches. Seem like the young men like them! But I"ve also heard other things also. I would not mind supporting a good program.I've heard Coach Holiday doesnt give alot of credit to his defense. That he is all about his offense that would explain about leaving out the 4ints.Besides the Defense was on the field alot Friday. Ofense had maybe 2 good drives .One thing i liked was the guys didnt quit!I heard coach Riner and coach Wallace are non-facility coaches . I watched the defense huddle on the sidelines when they came off the field.I LIKED THAT! Seems the players responded to that well.And the coach had their att. A couple of times the coach would start to talk and they would have to get back on the field. I,m sure you read saturdays they pointed out defense quickly.Last week it was thier passing attack.He failed to mention 4ints the dropped passes missed opp.Defense forceda fumble.Offense threw a int. in the end zone.If you pt fingers you have to pt at everyone. That would have cut the lead to 10? Is this some of the classy moves earlier post have mentioned.