Camden @ Stewart Co

Lions4ever

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

heck of a game. Camden D throttled the SC comeback with those back to back INT's. props to a real good Lions team. another Region Championship for the boys in Camden

Another Region Championship???? Not so fast my friend!!!!!!!!!!!!! Still have to play Waverly Thursday. Winner is region champ. Talk all you want, but this will be a competitive game. Waverly may lose, but won't be blown out. It will be a slobber knocker.

Another Region Championship???? Not so fast my friend!!!!!!!!!!!!! Still have to play Waverly Thursday. Winner is region champ. Talk all you want, but this will be a competitive game. Waverly may lose, but won't be blown out. It will be a slobber knocker.

HA!!!

Nice job lions....i finally got to listen to th end of the game after work tonight!!!! Great job on SC puttin up the 18......gotta a little bit (little) of respect from me!!!!

Whatever helps you sleep at night pops. I'm no camden fan but the waverly tigers will not keep the Lions from taking the region crown, Again. wildcat knows what he's talking about. Then again, you live and die on coacht, by now you should know more than any of us.

Camden did a very good job on offense.Very productive, especially running the ball on the outside.Although they had a few interceptions, their pass defense was very, very suspect against a better passing team. I thought SC had a very good game plan on short passing, but found trouble on the throwing the ball deep. SC defense was very over-matched and when they did stop Camden, they shot themselves in the foot (the deep pass early and penalties). SC was overmatched, but not as bad as I thought they would be. Camden is a top ten team, SC is a top 25 team. A 7-2 more battle-tested SC team that would of scheduled some tougher opponents would of been much better prepared for this contest, as well as the playoffs.

pffft. Yeah, another Region Championship. But even if Waverly were to play a good game, it won't be good enough to defeat Camden. blow out or not, wavo Loses this upcoming 'competitve slobber knocker'.

Hate tosend you to bed mad but Camden will beat you by 4 tds. Coach Ward said this was 1 of the most physical games he has ever been in and we still lost. Sorry your not winning.

May not win, but may win. But won't be a 4 td difference. We shall see Thursday. I still think it will be close. Glad your confident. But I think we are confident it will be a battle.

May not win, but may win. But won't be a 4 td difference. We shall see Thursday. I still think it will be close. Glad your confident. But I think we are confident it will be a battle.

This game will not be close. Waverly loses big. And how was Camden's pass defense suspect tonight? 4 interceptions??? I mean teams that throw the ball a lot are going to complete passes. You can't stop the pass every single play. It's about adjusting and not giving up the big play and thats exactly what Camden did. If anything, I think Camden showed that they could adjust their defense against a good passing team and make plays. But yes more than likely Waverly will lose by 3 or 4 td's. Everyone said the SC game was gonna be a "slobber knocker" and it wasn't. So i guess we will just wait and see.