Camden @ Stewart Co

Lions4ever

Nah they are both gone. You gotta deal with Ross Dudley and Andy Travis now. Ross is a truck and Andy has the afterburners.

So who are the playmakers at SC?All I ever hear about is the QB. If you only got 1 weapon, you're in trouble.

they often talk about their wideouts but in reality they aren't what they say they are. if the refs would watch more closely they would call a lot of offensive passing interference. after seeing camden qb play sc qb has nothing on him. make this interesting go camden

also if i understood right isn't friday senior night for sc? wow!!!!!! what a night to remember getting the beat down of a liftetime. sc #75 can graduate knowing on his senior night he was demolished, and if sc qb wants to start another fight which i just found out he did against hc too. wow. no wonder coaches done nothing to this kid. we all know who the coaches are too. the qb wont dare start nothing with camden

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can someone explain this a little better for me?? i thought Stewart County already clenched 2.

Camden is undefeated in the region so they have first right now...

Waverly has 1 loss in region giving them a tie currently for 2nd

Stewart County tied for 2nd

Huntingdon has 2 losses (to camden and SC) putting them in 4th

Waverly and Stewart County both still have to face Camden which mostly likely will be a loss for both....

If huntingdon wins out they will set up a 3 way tie with SC and Waverly at 2 losses and in the tie breaker it would be SC 2nd and Huntingdon 3rd and Waverly 4th.....if huntingdon losses one more region game to either adamsville or riverside that will give them a 3rd loss and leaving the other two teams tied for 2nd which would give waverly the tie breaker for the face to face against the two teams....

but it is 7-aa football so anything can happen

friday night's game against sc and camden is a battle for first, if camden wins and huntingdon does get beat by one of the two teams then the waverly camden game will be a battle for first....its really fun to see how everything is turning out should be an interesting final weeks

Gaskin is 53.2 times the qb Dale earnhart or whatever SC quarterbacks name is

GO CHARGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol sir I beleive you have your sports crossed Dale was NASCAR, and Earhart is High school football ha ha ha ha ha. I have a question to an SC fan and only an SC fan, Is Earhart a scrapper or is Rebelsstink just startin a rumor bout this young man bein in two fights this season?

My next question is what kind of speed, size, and stats do your Receivers have against region opponents? I have been hearin a lot about how good the QB and WR's are over there. If yall's air attack is somethin similar to that of USJ then I would say Camden is in HUGE trouble, but if your passin game is more like Milan or HUntingdon then Camden has nothin to worry about.

With the rain comin in this should become one heck of a slobber knocker, and the advantage stays with my beloved Lions. The run game is what Ward and Co. and his pride of Lions live for, so we'll see if they continue their success.

lol sir I beleive you have your sports crossed Dale was NASCAR, and Earhart is High school football ha ha ha ha ha. I have a question to an SC fan and only an SC fan, Is Earhart a scrapper or is Rebelsstink just startin a rumor bout this young man bein in two fights this season?

My next question is what kind of speed, size, and stats do your Receivers have against region opponents? I have been hearin a lot about how good the QB and WR's are over there. If yall's air attack is somethin similar to that of USJ then I would say Camden is in HUGE trouble, but if your passin game is more like Milan or HUntingdon then Camden has nothin to worry about.

With the rain comin in this should become one heck of a slobber knocker, and the advantage stays with my beloved Lions. The run game is what Ward and Co. and his pride of Lions live for, so we'll see if they continue their success.

Earhart is a great kid.he is a scrapper and both of the times this idiot is talking about he was cheap shotted.

Matt is a model student and a great kid.

Earhart is a great kid.he is a scrapper and both of the times this idiot is talking about he was cheap shotted.

Matt is a model student and a great kid.

maybe the one against us but not the one against hc. trust me i got fam in sc and on sc no names mentioned not to get him in trouble. but the qb and other players to start fights on sc team. i even have heard my cuz tell me that the coaches tell them to do whatever to take players out of the game. and the team listens and takes it to far. he also told me that the admin at sc is a joke. but then again he thinks this ptc is in the admin. but not about that lets talk about sc not being able to run if the pass isnt' there and against their d all camden will have to do is run towards 23 on the outside

maybe the one against us but not the one against hc. trust me i got fam in sc and on sc no names mentioned not to get him in trouble. but the qb and other players to start fights on sc team. i even have heard my cuz tell me that the coaches tell them to do whatever to take players out of the game. and the team listens and takes it to far. he also told me that the admin at sc is a joke. but then again he thinks this ptc is in the admin. but not about that lets talk about sc not being able to run if the pass isnt' there and against their d all camden will have to do is run towards 23 on the outside

Ok here dude, Matt Earhart has not started one fight all season. There have been teams to put late hims on him and cheap shot him, and that sometimes brings retaliation but usually not by Matt. As for the recievers, Rozet is about 6'5" with great field vision. Smith has the breakaway speed to beat someone deep. Matt has looked good all year but i agree, he will prolly have trouble in the rain and we will need to rely more on our run game and defense. And jus to mention a couple other key players for the rebels besides the ones i have already mentioned, we have all-state lineman chanz swartz who gets in the back field about every play. he has had numberous block punts and a lot of tackles and sacks for a loss. we also have MLB thomas grasty who is the signal caller on defense with bo riner to assist him causing for a great duo at linebacker. the defensive backs are led by gavin wallace and caleb rozet. gavin is a small speedy safety that hits harder than any little guy i have ever seen. he has great awareness for the ball and is a ball hawk in the passing game. we also have a great special teams player in eric pritchett who is also very reliable in the run game. i could go on with more but here are these to just name a few. and the administration is great and them and the coaches do not tolerate unsportsmanlike like play. a couple players have already been made examples of this. i will admit, this will be a tough game for the rebels but the need to be proud of what they have accomplished. they have had a great year and i hope to see them pull out a great upset against the lions.

WE ARE SC

Nah they are both gone. You gotta deal with Ross Dudley and Andy Travis now. Ross is a truck and Andy has the afterburners.

So who are the playmakers at SC?All I ever hear about is the QB. If you only got 1 weapon, you're in trouble.

Yep, I'm sure SC will know Andy and Ross well by the end of the night. I think they'll also know my new favorite pass rusher/run stuffer Jordan Murphy...the kid is a beast (and only a sophomore!) He's got the size and speed to go far after HS. This week is dragging /bored.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":bored:" border="0" alt="bored.gif" /> Go LIONS!

I've been sitting here reading about all the "Super Stars" they have on SC and you know "i'm shaken in my boots. You can keep your "super Star QB and Your ALL STATE LINEMAN and YOUR 6'5" Receiver" I'LL take our TEAM and I mean TEAM no one player more important that the other, we win or lose as a TEAM. We had the Stars last year, Moose, Combs, Berry, Leon , Plant and several others. This year the wealth is a little more spread out, which makes us more dangerous, you just don't know where we'll come from next. I think if you look at our Team stats, we have about 5 running backs with over 5 yds per carry. check defensive stats look up intersceptions, look up blocked punts, Thats what I mean about TEAM Camden 42, SC 14

i do not mean to be offensive at all, but your "cuz" is a joke and pathetic. NEVER, and i mean NEVER have i ever heard a Stewart County coach or administrator tell a player to take a cheap shot on a player to take him out of the game. maybe if you were talking about pre-holliday, but not now. a Coach might hate playing against certain players, but every coach wants players to play college ball and be successful. Even if Camden runs SC in the ground, i dont want to see any injuries, because i want our region represented well--and i believe EVERY coach in our region believes the same thing.

i do not mean to be offensive at all, but your "cuz" is a joke and pathetic. NEVER, and i mean NEVER have i ever heard a Stewart County coach or administrator tell a player to take a cheap shot on a player to take him out of the game. maybe if you were talking about pre-holliday, but not now. a Coach might hate playing against certain players, but every coach wants players to play college ball and be successful. Even if Camden runs SC in the ground, i dont want to see any injuries, because i want our region represented well--and i believe EVERY coach in our region believes the same thing.

Ok, I'm not implying anything with this next statement, BUT if SC has any players that take cheap shots (not earhole hits, but legit CHEAP SHOTS) you can bet Coach Ward has already talked to his hardest hittin, put your face in the dirt boys, and told them to hit the cheap shot delivering player as hard as possible as much as possible. I can remember many times when I heard Coach Ward ranting about cheap shotters, and he made darn sure that they knew if they did it against us they would pay for it. So SC IF yall have any tell them to keep their head on a swivel cause someone is coming to "Knock the Cowboy out of you" to quote an old friend /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />.