Camden @ Stewart Co

Lions4ever

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it was the first possession after over time...and that score put the game outta reach big time...and Earhart came out with 7 min to go in the 3rd...and that dropped TD pass we threw for in the 4th quarter was our back up QB and it was dropped so it aint like it mattered...and Houston Co is on Defense to stop us...they cant stop us...not our fault.

Way wrong....Unless the Craig and Earhart swapped jerseys...

where are you from? when you question a man you do not know character you are free game.who was the long time fan?

I actually do know Holliday, have met him on two or three occasions....I will not give up the fans name, there no need to do that....But one of my good friends is involved in the atheltic department at SC and I know a fewe of the parents of players pretty well...(and no its not one person in coach craig)....I actually live outside of nashville....I have lived in SC,HC, and Hump., for many years of my life (Hump. prob the most...yeah Papa:) )I enjoy football in this area because I know alot of these kids parents...

I do not repsect Holliday for a few reasons that I have already mentioned....You question my character because I question his on things he has done that I believe are wrong?

First off, I am wondering how you can say lewis county would beat the rebels by 30 when you are basing your predictions from last year's teams. this is a whole new year with different players and more experience. i do see this game as the game of the year in the region. winner is number 1. i am a big rebel fan and even though i do not believe that they are a top ten team in the state, they have played their guts out week in and week out. i dont see it being a huge blowout, but again, unlike some of you lions fans, i cant make a prediction on the score because i have not seen you play. all i know is what i hear. and i expect a clean hard fought game and hope the rebels can pull it out against the best team in the region.

WE ARE SC!!

No actually wreaking havoc says it because his team Waverly, beat your team SC like a drum and Lewis co beat Waverly like a whole drum core. I would say he has a pretty valid opinion in that case don't you?

Even if the Lions were playing at home it wouldn't matter. The Lions Staff will have this team ready mentally and physically. There is never a game that is an expected "give me." The Lions will walk onto the Rebel field with one goal...to have the most points on the board when the final horn sounds. There is a region championship up for grabs. The Lions have got the ability and the drive to bring home the first ever "back to back to back." Good luck to the Camden Lions, may you play your best game with no injuries and continue to have impeccable sportsmanship...Proud of those Lions!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I actually do know Holliday, have met him on two or three occasions....I will not give up the fans name, there no need to do that....But one of my good friends is involved in the atheltic department at SC and I know a fewe of the parents of players pretty well...(and no its not one person in coach craig)....I actually live outside of nashville....I have lived in SC,HC, and Hump., for many years of my life (Hump. prob the most...yeah Papa:) )I enjoy football in this area because I know alot of these kids parents...

I do not repsect Holliday for a few reasons that I have already mentioned....You question my character because I question his on things he has done that I believe are wrong?

when did you live in humphreys county?

No actually wreaking havoc says it because his team Waverly, beat your team SC like a drum and Lewis co beat Waverly like a whole drum core. I would say he has a pretty valid opinion in that case don't you?

I understand where your going at, and i see your point, but i have to disagree with you. Just because Lewis Co. beat Waverly and Waverly beat SC, does not mean that Lewis Co. would blow out SC. The only way to see if a team is better than another team is to have them square off in a game.

And there were a lot of factors that played in Waverly's win; The Rebels were not efficent in the redzone, they had a bunch of turn overs, and they thought the game was going to be a walk in the park. Am i saying SC is a better team than Waverly?--Because Waverly wooped them fair and square, no, SC is not better than Waverly, but would Lewis County also put a woopin on SC??--The only way to tell is if they play against each other.

GO Region 7!!!

I understand where your going at, and i see your point, but i have to disagree with you. Just because Lewis Co. beat Waverly and Waverly beat SC, does not mean that Lewis Co. would blow out SC. The only way to see if a team is better than another team is to have them square off in a game.

And there were a lot of factors that played in Waverly's win; The Rebels were not efficent in the redzone, they had a bunch of turn overs, and they thought the game was going to be a walk in the park. Am i saying SC is a better team than Waverly?--Because Waverly wooped them fair and square, no, SC is not better than Waverly, but would Lewis County also put a woopin on SC??--The only way to tell is if they play against each other.

GO Region 7!!!

exactly, you cant compare scores in football, or any sport for that matter. it all is about how teams matchup to one another. stewart county has seen the same thing in basketball. if sc had limited their turnovers against waverly, there could have been a different outcome, but turnovers are a part of the game and they lost the turnover battle. but they have improved since that game as well. they r doing better at limiting mistakes and have a better red zone efficiency. all these are key factors in helpin the rebels have a chance at the lions