Camden @ Stewart Co

Lions4ever

Hope everyone has a safe week of pract. and also a safe ride over. I am also one of those 1000 plus fans that has had a great time watchin S.C. this year. I understand Camden has built a great tradition there and that is awesome, I only hope it will stay close friday night and make for a good game. We the comm. are so proud of what you have brought back to dover Rebels. Thankyou and Goodluck. What is the chances of a home playoff game?

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hope everyone has a safe week of pract. and also a safe ride over. I am also one of those 1000 plus fans that has had a great time watchin S.C. this year. I understand Camden has built a great tradition there and that is awesome, I only hope it will stay close friday night and make for a good game. We the comm. are so proud of what you have brought back to dover Rebels. Thankyou and Goodluck. What is the chances of a home playoff game?

You can guarantee yourselves a home game but picking up second in the region. Or by beating Camden on Friday night. There's a few different scenarios that could play out but the most likely (IMO) is that you guys will pick up second because of overall record (8-2 projected). That's just my opinion and it is based on my belief that Camden and Huntingdon will win out. That would put the region at 1. Camden 2. Stewart Co. 3. Huntingdon, and Waverly sitting by their radios and TVs waiting to see if they picked up a wild card spot. But once again that's just my opinion.

Huntingdon spanking Waverly Friday night helped you guys a ton also.

SC how do yall think yall are any good?

I have been to yalls last two games and yall ran up the score on HC and got lucky against Huntingdon. Your QB can't throw against a good defense and your receivers are overrated bigtime. Ya'll will lose by 40+ against Camden. Oh and after seeing how many seniors yall have next year yall will do horrible again. I just don't know why yall get so excited over everything. Eventually yall will get it handed to you just like you did aginst Waverly. Win a big game then talk. Oh and Huntingdon that isn't a big game how about Camden or maybe a playoff game if you ever get there again.

Camden 56

SC-6

First of all that score prediction is terrible.

The Camden game will be closer than you think. SC's offense is clickin and they have decent recievers. I doubt it will be a blowout because Stewart Counties defense isnt that bad. If SC beats Camden and goes 9-1 then they will most likely get waverly in the playoffs. That will be a big win if SC pulls it off.

In times of peace prepare for war, in times of silence prepare to speak, in times of serenity prepare for chaos

my first post, hope i do this right. first i would like to congradulate sc on getting to this point of the season, tired of hearing about how dirty they are, if that be the case(which i dont think it is)then the lions will take care of that situation themselves. they dont need anyone to fix it for them. i truly believe that sc will play as hard as they can but.... camdens front 7 will be to much at the end. and that 49to0 beatdown lastyear was caused by players disrespecting our homecoming festivities, im sure they wold have felt the same if it had been reversed anyway camden 35, sc14

How did Stewart County disrespect Camden last year?

I think this game is going to be the deciding factor for the region, unless Waverly performs the unthinkable. I am sure papatiger is praying for that. Besides the region, the playoff spots are at stake here, who gets the better seed and what not. I think Stewart County has played above expectations all year. Luck or not, sometimes it is better to be lucky than good, as much as I really hate to say it. Also, Camden's defense might see a little different look and have some confusion on defense. That has worked relatively well against the Lions in the past.

I know how proud Camden is of their team, and I have experienced the Camden crowd first hand, I don't know where the game is, but, if it is at Camden I think the Lions roll easily. If it is at Stewart County, I think the long drive and some home cooking puts the Lions in a lull for the first half. Either way it should be closer than the Experts think. I will still pick Camden every game but one, and that is against the Panthers of Hohenwald.

Good luck Lions.

Camden 35

Stewart County Lucky Rebels- 21

Friday night's game will definitily be a good one to watch, and well worth the 5 dollar entrance fee. Like last year, Camden wants to make without a doubt that they are the region champs, while the Rebels have the chance to become what was deemed impossible 3 years ago----Region Champs. Both teams have their advantages and disadvantages, Camdens disadvantage is that they are playing on the road at the Rebels house, but fortunetly for the Camden Lions is that they have a large--and i mean large--fan base that usually travels with them to away games, and SC being only an hour and a half away for the Championship, i do not believe there will be an exception. But the Rebels have a growing fan base of their own. Every game this year was, or almost a sell out crowd. (so for travelling camden fans, i advice to be at the game an hour and a half to two hours before or you will have a long walk). Another advantage the Rebels have is the memory of their embarrasing defeat last year, 49-0. The rebels coaching staff will no doubt use this as a way to fire up the Rebels.

To say that the Rebels wide receivers are overrated is just plain dumb. I think that any team that has faced off against them will admit that they are the best....maybe big headed....but not over rated.

For Stewart County a win or loss will be decided on the special teams and the offensive/defensive line as proved in previous meetings.

Good luck to both the Stewart County Rebels and the Camden Lions.

Go Rebels, grab that Region championship title

They actually run through Camden's Homecoming procession. I saw it. The Lions were not happy.

you know, i was at that game and if the Rebs actually ran through your procession i can guarantee you it was unintentional...i mean, think about it, you're getting ready to play the best team in the region last year at their house and you are trying to get as pumped and ready for the game as possible...i think the last thing on their minds was running through a hc parade...that being said, if you guys used it to get pumped, unintended by us, or not (and it was not), you do what you gotta do to get "up"...we all do that...good luck this week, have a safe trip over, and hope everybody is injury free