Camden @ Stewart Co

Lions4ever

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I actually do know Holliday, have met him on two or three occasions....I will not give up the fans name, there no need to do that....But one of my good friends is involved in the atheltic department at SC and I know a fewe of the parents of players pretty well...(and no its not one person in coach craig)....I actually live outside of nashville....I have lived in SC,HC, and Hump., for many years of my life (Hump. prob the most...yeah Papa:) )I enjoy football in this area because I know alot of these kids parents...

I do not repsect Holliday for a few reasons that I have already mentioned....You question my character because I question his on things he has done that I believe are wrong?

when did you live in humphreys county?

In the 80s...maybe early 90s...

Guys please leave this on the HC vs. SC thread.

once again sc has a chance at the region championship. what a shame. that they have to go into a game knowing what is going to be the outcome. another loss to camden. they do not have what it takes to match up against the camden's d line. another factor against sc is that its going to rain which means not gonna be easy to pass and sc does not have the power running game its gonna take in a wet sloppy game which camden is known for the power house running. good year sc you will still finish 2nd and get a home game first round. enjoy it saw the new classifications and looks bad for sc back to the old ways again. playing big schools their size.

once again sc has a chance at the region championship. what a shame. that they have to go into a game knowing what is going to be the outcome. another loss to camden. they do not have what it takes to match up against the camden's d line. another factor against sc is that its going to rain which means not gonna be easy to pass and sc does not have the power running game its gonna take in a wet sloppy game which camden is known for the power house running. good year sc you will still finish 2nd and get a home game first round. enjoy it saw the new classifications and looks bad for sc back to the old ways again. playing big schools their size.

Classy userID....

SC is not guaranteed 2nd right now....if huntingdon looses one game then waverly will have 2nd if they dont do the unimaginable this friday night.

People like you are why we want to keep abortions legal !!! Sorry you have a grudge against us but get over it.. Who gives flip if it rains S#!t doesnt melt so you will be fine. Thankyou for telling the world that Camden has a running game our coaches hasn't watched film yet and im going to run into Dover today and let them know. By the way if your from aville which i think you are; you have your own classification problems to worry about becouse i dont think that yall got paired with the blind schools!!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

People like you are why we want to keep abortions legal !!! Sorry you have a grudge against us but get over it.. Who gives flip if it rains S#!t doesnt melt so you will be fine. Thankyou for telling the world that Camden has a running game our coaches hasn't watched film yet and im going to run into Dover today and let them know. By the way if your from aville which i think you are; you have your own classification problems to worry about becouse i dont think that yall got paired with the blind schools!!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

it's wednesday and film hasn't been seen yet?? getting ready for saturday i guess....i see the excuses now..."we weren't prepared, we hadn't seen the game film" any way, should be a fun game to see...will be a true mud fight at the end.....of the first quarter anyways. camden should walk away with an easy W...good luck in playoffs to both teams

it's wednesday and film hasn't been seen yet?? getting ready for saturday i guess....i see the excuses now..."we weren't prepared, we hadn't seen the game film" any way, should be a fun game to see...will be a true mud fight at the end.....of the first quarter anyways. camden should walk away with an easy W...good luck in playoffs to both teams

I think he was being sarcastic.........hope you got that....

SC is not guaranteed 2nd right now....if huntingdon looses one game then waverly will have 2nd if they dont do the unimaginable this friday night.

Can someone explain this a little better for me?? i thought Stewart County already clenched 2.

Plus, your right, if it does rain then Camden will definitily have the advantage like they did last year. but Camden also struggled with turn overs, having (correct me if i am wrong) like 2 fumbles and an INT.--??

Camden is still a power team, but i believe most of it left last year with......MOOSE!!!!!!!--he was good, d@mn good. and what about Leon?? is he still there? fastest black kid i have ever seen, he made the fast kids look slow.lol

Can someone explain this a little better for me?? i thought Stewart County already clenched 2.

Plus, your right, if it does rain then Camden will definitily have the advantage like they did last year. but Camden also struggled with turn overs, having (correct me if i am wrong) like 2 fumbles and an INT.--??

Camden is still a power team, but i believe most of it left last year with......MOOSE!!!!!!!--he was good, d@mn good. and what about Leon?? is he still there? fastest black kid i have ever seen, he made the fast kids look slow.lol

Nah they are both gone. You gotta deal with Ross Dudley and Andy Travis now. Ross is a truck and Andy has the afterburners.

So who are the playmakers at SC?All I ever hear about is the QB. If you only got 1 weapon, you're in trouble.