Camden @ Stewart Co

Lions4ever

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hardhitter since you are new to the area welcome to 7-2A football. This region has some of the best rivarly games around. As far as padding the stats I don't think coach would do that. The other thing is I have coached before and had fans and parents second guess my decision, so I don't try to coach from the stands. That job is left up to the coaches on the sidelines and my I say they do a great job. Everyone knows that offense puts fans in the stands and defense wins games. Hardhitter not only are the defensive coaches teaching the game but they are teaching those young men life lessons.

ThankyouLombardi Thanks for telling the SC hater (GOTGAME) to quit all the negetive comments about the REBELS. Seems to me that he strated off bashing and the more SC plays the comments become less negetive. Also anyone can be a arm chair coach.

Now everyone knows why SC fans are so proud of there REBELS. By the way the SC fans are the 12th man and WE ARE SC.

GO REBS.

Seems as if SC has haulted the "talk" since they got blasted by Camden as well.....When you realize your not the 72 dolphins...I quit telling you your not..

You guys once again are reading my posts all wrong...I never bashed the boys...I said that they had a good team and have a lot to be proud of...I am stating Facts....They have played a weak schedule....They have now beat 1 team (adamsville now) with a winning record... I think that it was classless how the coach ran it up against HC...My opinion is not very high on Holliday from the times that I met him and some other things that people around the program have said about him... I posed the first question as if there was any correlation to the "dirty play" that people talked about from SC to possibly the coaching staff...In the same post I put that I did not see any dirty play from SC during the game!!!

I do not want Coach Holliday's job...Has he turned the program around? Yes it is a mid-level 2A football team...No longer the muffin of 2A football...Will he continue to turn the program around and make noise in the playoffs or be more competitive agaisnt the likes of teams like Camden? That depends on if they get Gleason, Greenfield, and East Hickman off the schedule and better prepare themselves for good teams...They would be much better off going into the playoffs 6-4 or 7-3 and have played someone better than the teams mentioned above...

Look its not bashing, I know you all love your beloved rebels....I did the same thing to Papa when he tlaks like they are ready to beat Alcoa..(jk papa ..just making a point)...I am just giving a fair assement on how good the team really is...And that is a mid-level 2a football team!

You mean you don't think we can??? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> I know this is bad, but I agree with you, a soft schedule does not help you in the long run.

You mean you don't think we can??? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> I know this is bad, but I agree with you, a soft schedule does not help you in the long run.

Not yet Papa ..but I think I like your chances agaisnt the VOLS this year /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />..

I'm so tired of watchin my friends and former teammates losing to Goodpasture it's ridiculous. Last year was rough watchin them boys play so dang hard, and to come up shy 2 points. This year I feel will be different. I honestly feel these boys have a great shot at making the Semi's. Like L4E said, Camden willplay whoever and won't care about their record or Mascot, whether its Milan or THE Alcoa Tornadoes.

You are looking at it wrong - This is the year you guys beat GP or CPA!!! Camden is the better team this year. If you are in the Mid-West Quad you would be a 2 seed and get them at home in the 2nd round.

I have no doubt in my mind that Camden is a more complete and better football team than Lewis Co. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Camden is 2 touchdowns better than Lewis County. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I mean they have beat what looks as if it will be one playoff team all year (Hun./Adamsville winner) which I am not sold on either team quiete yet...And lost to a average Waverly team (and by average I mean no top tem team in the state...but better than I once placed them)

Not yet Papa ..but I think I like your chances agaisnt the VOLS this year /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />..

Can we still get on their schedule? Oh, better not, it would hurt our strength of schedule. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Anyway, for those looking the strength of schedule is like this:

Waverly 12th (took a real hit, dropped from 4th after playing Houston County Friday)

Huntingdon 20th

Lewis 29th

Camden 37th

Stewart 47th (jumped a lot after playing Camden)

All out of 58.

Hey GOT GAME or shuld I say got no game. You have blasted the REBS all year. It would not matter who we played if we had won they would be a cupcake team or they were having a bad night. So in the real world your opinion really does not matter. SC scheulde has been explained in earlier post of how this games came about, but I guess you either did not read it or you just want to bash. SC never has said or even bragged about being the 72 Dolphins. I do not beleive that anyone is taking anything you have to say out of context. BASHING is BASHING no matter what you call it. It's funny NO ONE ever complained about this schelude when SC was everyone's homecoming. Now that the SC fans have something to cheer about all you want to do is bash. BASH away that just gives SC more reason to prove you wrong.

Remeber WE ARE SC.

Hey GOT GAME or shuld I say got no game. You have blasted the REBS all year. It would not matter who we played if we had won they would be a cupcake team or they were having a bad night. So in the real world your opinion really does not matter. SC scheulde has been explained in earlier post of how this games came about, but I guess you either did not read it or you just want to bash. SC never has said or even bragged about being the 72 Dolphins. I do not beleive that anyone is taking anything you have to say out of context. BASHING is BASHING no matter what you call it. It's funny NO ONE ever complained about this schelude when SC was everyone's homecoming. Now that the SC fans have something to cheer about all you want to do is bash. BASH away that just gives SC more reason to prove you wrong.

Remeber WE ARE SC.

Well, the competion only gets better next year with them going to 3A with Camden. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />