WHITE HOUSE@STATION CAMP

DTBDP61

The "hit" was due in part to Tope slipping on the mud. I believe rushing for 230 plus on the "vaunted"defense of the Devils shows who had the upper-hand. Bison mistakes cot them, not the Devils . However, it is still a loss. Good Luck to both teams the rest of the way and maybe the two will meet again this year. As far as the penalty, i believe it was for the "smack" on the head of Parker to Tope once the play was over. I guess he was alittle frustrated since they did not tackle Tope to much so they had to get their shots in when they could.

FIRST OF ALL ITS THE "VAUNTED" OFFENSE OF WHITE HOUSE . WHITE HOUSE'S OFFENSE IS WHAT STANDS OUT IN MY MIND. AS FOR THE UPPER HAND TROX HAD ABOUT 250-270 YARDS PASSING WHERE JOHNSON HAD ABOUT 40-60. I WOULD LOVE FOR WHITE HOUSE TO PLAY STATION CAMP AGAIN , JUST LIKE I WOULD LIKE TO SEE WHITE HOUSE PLAY BEECH AGAIN. IF THEY MEET AGAIN IN THE QUARTERS STATION CAMP WILL HAVE TO THROW MORE BECAUSE TOPE EVEN THOUGH HE IS A GREAT PLAYER WON'T GO FOR 230 AGAIN.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Bison probably should have had atleast 230 plus yards in holding penalites when they ran around the edges too,but that never got called.But oh well,that dont matter cause White House WON.You gotta give them some credit for the win. Also, as far as not getting to tackle him too much, it looked to me as if he was gettin up very slowly in the third in fourth quarters.So i guess the Bison found out that the little boys in blue dont have any hitters... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

YEA I NOTICED SEVERAL BLOCKS IN THE BACK THAT DIDN'T GET CALLED. THEIR WAS SOME HOME COOKING GOING ON. THAT'S WHY I HOPE WE MEET THEM AGAIN IN THE QUARTERS. I DON'T THINK SC SEEN LAST NIGHT WHAT WHITE HOUSE IS CAPABLE OF. I HAVE TO GIVE CREDIT TO TOPE THOUGH . HE IS A GOOD BACK. I WOULD BET PARKER WOULD LIKE TO SEE THEM AGAIN TOO. AND DUTY FOR THAT MATTER.

The "hit" was due in part to Tope slipping on the mud. I believe rushing for 230 plus on the "vaunted"defense of the Devils shows who had the upper-hand. Bison mistakes cot them, not the Devils . However, it is still a loss. Good Luck to both teams the rest of the way and maybe the two will meet again this year. As far as the penalty, i believe it was for the "smack" on the head of Parker to Tope once the play was over. I guess he was alittle frustrated since they did not tackle Tope to much so they had to get their shots in when they could.

I totally disagree with you about the Parker hit on Tope. He "cleaned his clock" with that hit...... Tope avoided many hits last night and is one of the best backs I've seen outside of White House. But to say that he didn't get rocked on that hit is looking through some awful dark "Bison" glasses.

Good job by Duty not to retaliate after the cheap shot #3 put on him late in the game. Glad to see him keep his cool and be much more of a man by letting it go. He still may get his chance to "even the score"..... /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I also didn't understand the penalty on the play. I've watched it a few times and didn't see anything that should have cost the Devils 15 yards. If it was something Parker said after the hit, then SC could have been called for it all night long. Oh well, all water under the bridge. DEVILS ARE REGION CHAMPIONS !!!!!!!

I totally disagree with you about the Parker hit on Tope. He "cleaned his clock" with that hit...... Tope avoided many hits last night and is one of the best backs I've seen outside of White House. But to say that he didn't get rocked on that hit is looking through some awful dark "Bison" glasses.

Good job by Duty not to retaliate after the cheap shot #3 put on him late in the game. Glad to see him keep his cool and be much more of a man by letting it go. He still may get his chance to "even the score"..... /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I also didn't understand the penalty on the play. I've watched it a few times and didn't see anything that should have cost the Devils 15 yards. If it was something Parker said after the hit, then SC could have been called for it all night long. Oh well, all water under the bridge. DEVILS ARE REGION CHAMPIONS !!!!!!!

Station Camp with a cheap shot? No way! (Sarcasm alert) Congrats Blue Devils!! Sounds like you guys have a great team this year, hopefully I will be able to make it in town for a playoff game.

Last 2 games, Trox is 27/34 635 yds. and 6 t.d.'s best passer in mid tenn. he's very very good and he gets better every week. He's lookin defenses off and throwing hte ball like a major d-1 prospect, teams are gonna need a great secondary like "ours" to stop him. Station Camp is lucky it was wet last nite or he woulda torched 'em even worse. REGion CHamps! /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

Last 2 games, Trox is 27/34 635 yds. and 6 t.d.'s best passer in mid tenn. he's very very good and he gets better every week. He's lookin defenses off and throwing hte ball like a major d-1 prospect, teams are gonna need a great secondary like "ours" to stop him. Station Camp is lucky it was wet last nite or he woulda torched 'em even worse. REGion CHamps! /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

Nows thats halrious...best passer in middle tennessee? he is a good QB not taking anything away from him at all but best QB in middle tennessee? Come on now??? If he was playing like that all season i would agree with you but i dont think he has threw for 1,200 yards all season

Nows thats halrious...best passer in middle tennessee? he is a good QB not taking anything away from him at all but best QB in middle tennessee? Come on now??? If he was playing like that all season i would agree with you but i dont think he has threw for 1,200 yards all season

IM NOT SURE BUT I THINK HE MAY BE A LITTLE OVER 1300 YARDS. HE DIDNT REALLY HAVE ALOT OF YARDS EARLY IN THE YEAR BUT LATELY HE'S BEEN BREAKING OUT. OF COURSE WHITE HOUSE HAS A VERY GOOD RUNNING GAME . WHITE HOUSE ISN'T ONE DIMENSIONAL LIKE ALOT OF OTHER TEAMS WHO CAN ONLY DO ONE THING (RUN OR PASS). TROX DIDN'T GET A GOOD OPPURTUNITY TO SHOW HIS ARM AGAINST ALCOA BECAUSE OF THE RAIN. I THINK HE COULD'VE PUT UP SOME DECENT NUMBERS IN THAT GAME. HUNTER POTETE IS A VERY GOOD QB AT DEKALB AND I THINK SMITH CO MIGHT HAVE A GOOD ONE ALSO . HENDERSONVILLE'S QB THROWS ALOT SO HE MIGHT HAVE SOME GOOD STATS AS WELL. I THINK TROX HAS A GOOD CHANCE TO PLAY AT A BIG COLLEGE SOMEWHERE AS A QB AND HE ALSO HAS A BIG TIME LEG AS A PUNTER.

YEA I NOTICED SEVERAL BLOCKS IN THE BACK THAT DIDN'T GET CALLED. THEIR WAS SOME HOME COOKING GOING ON. THAT'S WHY I HOPE WE MEET THEM AGAIN IN THE QUARTERS. I DON'T THINK SC SEEN LAST NIGHT WHAT WHITE HOUSE IS CAPABLE OF. I HAVE TO GIVE CREDIT TO TOPE THOUGH . HE IS A GOOD BACK. I WOULD BET PARKER WOULD LIKE TO SEE THEM AGAIN TOO. AND DUTY FOR THAT MATTER.

Home cooking? You White House people come on here every day and put down every other team and their players. Why is it so hard to admit that other teams have good athletes as well? I have the missed SC field goal on tape and it was good. NO ONE can tell me otherwise. So don't cry about home cooking, it's not like you had 100 yards in penalties. You won, you are region champs, act like you've done it before and TRY to show some class.

IM NOT SURE BUT I THINK HE MAY BE A LITTLE OVER 1300 YARDS. HE DIDNT REALLY HAVE ALOT OF YARDS EARLY IN THE YEAR BUT LATELY HE'S BEEN BREAKING OUT. OF COURSE WHITE HOUSE HAS A VERY GOOD RUNNING GAME . WHITE HOUSE ISN'T ONE DIMENSIONAL LIKE ALOT OF OTHER TEAMS WHO CAN ONLY DO ONE THING (RUN OR PASS). TROX DIDN'T GET A GOOD OPPURTUNITY TO SHOW HIS ARM AGAINST ALCOA BECAUSE OF THE RAIN. I THINK HE COULD'VE PUT UP SOME DECENT NUMBERS IN THAT GAME. HUNTER POTETE IS A VERY GOOD QB AT DEKALB AND I THINK SMITH CO MIGHT HAVE A GOOD ONE ALSO . HENDERSONVILLE'S QB THROWS ALOT SO HE MIGHT HAVE SOME GOOD STATS AS WELL. I THINK TROX HAS A GOOD CHANCE TO PLAY AT A BIG COLLEGE SOMEWHERE AS A QB AND HE ALSO HAS A BIG TIME LEG AS A PUNTER.

One thing is for sure in this series between the Bison and White House, you guys can't stop the Wing-T, the series is 2-2 with both having a region title. A SC back has rushed for over 100 yards each year and at least three of those years it has been over 200. See Randall Toney who had at least 450, 200 in first half his sr year and over 200 the year SC went 1-9 and Hunter Tope who had 230 plus Friday. I would say him running all over you is the reason he was getting up slow in the third and fourth quarter and nothing to do with the mighty Blue Devils. Parker putting one big hit on him in 23 carries; he should he plays defense. To say that Payne is better than Tope is a joke looked at totals for the year. Payne rushed for under 100 yards and I believe according to the paper the other SC back Heard out rushed him. You guys keep living in 1997. Congratulations on the Region Championship you kids and staff earned it but yall running your mouth takes away from them, but some times the next meeting does not go as planned in this series. Why do you always use weather as an excuse, Alcoa and Station Camp? Problem is you thought White House would beat Alcoa and roll Station Camp according to your predictions. Now before you go and get emotional I stated facts not opinions.

Home cooking? You White House people come on here every day and put down every other team and their players. Why is it so hard to admit that other teams have good athletes as well? I have the missed SC field goal on tape and it was good. NO ONE can tell me otherwise. So don't cry about home cooking, it's not like you had 100 yards in penalties. You won, you are region champs, act like you've done it before and TRY to show some class.

WIDE LEFT !!!!! No doubt in my mind and you can't convince me otherwise..... /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

Tough break for the holder on the last extra point attempt. Hope he keeps his head up. Good luck next week with Pearl Cohn. Don't see y'all having any trouble.

One thing is for sure in this series between the Bison and White House, you guys can't stop the Wing-T, the series is 2-2 with both having a region title. A SC back has rushed for over 100 yards each year and at least three of those years it has been over 200. See Randall Toney who had at least 450, 200 in first half his sr year and over 200 the year SC went 1-9 and Hunter Tope who had 230 plus Friday. I would say him running all over you is the reason he was getting up slow in the third and fourth quarter and nothing to do with the mighty Blue Devils. Parker putting one big hit on him in 23 carries; he should he plays defense. To say that Payne is better than Tope is a joke looked at totals for the year. Payne rushed for under 100 yards and I believe according to the paper the other SC back Heard out rushed him. You guys keep living in 1997. Congratulations on the Region Championship you kids and staff earned it but yall running your mouth takes away from them, but some times the next meeting does not go as planned in this series. Why do you always use weather as an excuse, Alcoa and Station Camp? Problem is you thought White House would beat Alcoa and roll Station Camp according to your predictions. Now before you go and get emotional I stated facts not opinions.

Doesn't really matter who rushed for how many yards, who hit who or who plays offense and defense. Only two things that matter after a great game like Friday night, first, no one got seriously hurt and second, who became Region Champs ........ WHITE HOUSE !!!

All I know is we came to Station Camp on their HOME field on the biggest game of the season and won the region title game and it was wet. So that would mean if they get lucky enough to even make it to the quarters they would be coming to the house so that is not good for S.C. at all. I think it's safe to say that yall HAD your chance. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Way to go WHHS REGION CHAMPIONS!!!!!