WHITE HOUSE@STATION CAMP

DTBDP61

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Home cooking? You White House people come on here every day and put down every other team and their players. Why is it so hard to admit that other teams have good athletes as well? I have the missed SC field goal on tape and it was good. NO ONE can tell me otherwise. So don't cry about home cooking, it's not like you had 100 yards in penalties. You won, you are region champs, act like you've done it before and TRY to show some class.

I think you are the one crying why don't the people at SC admit that this is not the super team everyone thought it was thats all anybody talked about for the last 3 years saying just wait till the freshmen class are seniors well now they are and there record will not match or beat the last 2 years before them so stop crying little Bison and finish you season like men instead of babies i told you all at the start of the season there was no way you would win 15 games and i guess i was right .

The "Truth" was held below 100 yards. SC mistakes cost them the game. They handed the title to WH. The football team and coaches should be congratulated because they did not make any errors in the game in the form of turnovers, however, SC has the better team.

Oh please !!!!!!!

Just keep on telling yourself that and maybe that will bring you the Region Championship trophy too...... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

That's ok SC has one already and if i recall it was the WH fans that though they shold have won the region Last year now how about winning the region with some class instead of acting like a bunch of hill top back woods REDNECKS after all this is high school football and not the NFL

RUN DEFENSE, RUN DEFENSE, RUN DEFENSE, RUN DEFENSE, RUN DEFENSE, RUN DEFENSE, RUN DEFENSE. ITS BEEN THAT WAY ALL YEAR. SOMEBODY OR SOME PEOPLE NEED TO STEP IT UP IF THEY WANT TO MAKE A RUN. TROX PLAYED ANOTHER GREAT GAME. KEEP IT UP. TOPE IS A GREAT BACK. I HAVENT SEEN THE STATS YET BUT IM SURE HE HAD CLOSE TO 200 YARDS RUSHING BY HIMSELF. IF BOTH TEAMS WIN THE REST OF THE WAY WHITE HOUSE WOULD MEET STATION CAMP IN THE QUARTERS AT WHITE HOUSE. THE RUN DEFENSE HAS TO GET BETTER. I THINK THEY HAVE TO MUCH TALENT ON THE DEFENSIVE SIDE TO BE RAN ON LIKE THAT. CHAD NEAL ALSO HAD HIS USUAL GREAT GAME. KEEP YOUR HEAD UP DUTY. COME BACK STRONG NEXT GAME.

I THINK THEY MUST FIND A WAY TO GET BRIAN DIXON ON DEFENSE!WITH PAYNE CARRYING THE LOAD AT TAILBACK DIXON IS JUST IDLING ON THE SIDELINE.GREAT GAME W.H WAS 14-0 AT HALF,BUT THEY LET STATION CAMP HANG AROUND.

That's ok SC has one already and if i recall it was the WH fans that though they shold have won the region Last year now how about winning the region with some class instead of acting like a bunch of hill top back woods REDNECKS after all this is high school football and not the NFL

I am a REDNECK.... ain't nuttin' wrong with being one neither !!!! That's what made beatin' them city folk all the much better.

You'll also notice I told wreagle71 "bring you the Region". That would mean the one for this year. I'm well aware they have one from last year, but thanks for the history lesson. LOL

Home cooking? You White House people come on here every day and put down every other team and their players. Why is it so hard to admit that other teams have good athletes as well? I have the missed SC field goal on tape and it was good. NO ONE can tell me otherwise. So don't cry about home cooking, it's not like you had 100 yards in penalties. You won, you are region champs, act like you've done it before and TRY to show some class.

Hey Bison, how long was the field goal attempt? Any way you can post the attempt on utube and provide us with a link to it? I'd like to see it. Most field goal video can only be truly determined from an endzone view. Did you guys have someone filming from the endzone?

WIDE LEFT !!!!! No doubt in my mind and you can't convince me otherwise..... /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

Tough break for the holder on the last extra point attempt. Hope he keeps his head up. Good luck next week with Pearl Cohn. Don't see y'all having any trouble.

Not only tough on the holder that night....but he had to get up and read in the Tennessean the next morning in BOLD headlines that the HOLDER missed the snap to cost SC the Region Championship......poor guy. Yeah, I hope he can keep his head up too !

on the KICK......

The Kick was wide LEFT by scant inches......The Referee on the LEFT side of the post did make it interesting though, he did not call it bad at the first second he looked to the OTHER offical first and then waved it off.....it was close.

ON THE LAST TOUCH DOWN BY SC>>>>

That is what should be questioned.....SC running back hit a wall and did not cross the endzone line....lots of people standing on the fence at the line said it didnt look like he got in. So... maybe a make up by the offical>?

All make up for a GREAT game that had such big impact on each team. GOOD JOB and Good luck to both in the playoffs.

There are lots of teams that will be sitting at home after this week....!

ENjoY ThE RiDe.........

Not only tough on the holder that night....but he had to get up and read in the Tennessean the next morning in BOLD headlines that the HOLDER missed the snap to cost SC the Region Championship......poor guy. Yeah, I hope he can keep his head up too !

on the KICK......

The Kick was wide LEFT by scant inches......The Referee on the LEFT side of the post did make it interesting though, he did not call it bad at the first second he looked to the OTHER offical first and then waved it off.....it was close.

That is what should be questioned.....SC running back hit a wall and did not cross the endzone line....lots of people standing on the fence at the line said it didnt look like he got in. So... maybe a make up by the offical>?

All make up for a GREAT game that had such big impact on each team. GOOD JOB and Good luck to both in the playoffs.

ENjoY ThE RiDe.........

The back was half way in the endzone. It is a good thing that people "standing on the fence" do not get to referee. Also the officials look to each other so they both can signal good or no good. The other ref was on the other goal post. I doubt seriously that any ref is trying to "fix" high school games.

on the KICK......

ENjoY ThE RiDe.........

I WAS ON THE SIDELINE AND I DID NOT SEE HIM EVER BREAK THE PLANE!