Greenbrier Vs. Macon County

FootballAce

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

how good is Greenbriar and who have they beaten?

Greenbrier is better than their 4-4 record. They beat Pope John, Portland, Cheatham, and Pearl Cohn.

They lost to Lipscomb, Station Camp, Dekalb, and Sycamore. Besides Lipscomb, we were winning or down 7 going into the third quarters. Without making too many excuses - we do not use a lot of players. The 3rd and 4th quarter are our biggest weakness due to depth and utilization. I saw Macon County play Hixson a few weeks ago, and I am pretty confident that Greenbrier will take this one. The cats are undefeated at home this season and need a good win going into their rivalry game vs White House.

Greenbrier takes this one at home. Macon County continues to struggle putting up points on offense. The defense had a hard time stopping the spread option attack of Sycamore last week (27-0 at the half). The Tiger D is much better at playing the run out of conventional offenses and play styles. If the Bobcats mix up their run game with some misdirection and a little option they should be in good shape.

Greenbrier-28

Macon Co-7

Greenbrier takes this one at home. Macon County continues to struggle putting up points on offense. The defense had a hard time stopping the spread option attack of Sycamore last week (27-0 at the half). The Tiger D is much better at playing the run out of conventional offenses and play styles. If the Bobcats mix up their run game with some misdirection and a little option they should be in good shape.

Greenbrier-28

Macon Co-7

I agree that the O has struggled to score points,but we have only held two teams under 15 points.I noticed your other post you watched the Sycamore game,so did i.People can say what they want to feel good,and put the blame on our coaching staff,but that was the most heartless effort i have ever watched in a half of football.A coach can work his tail off getting his team ready,and if anyone thinks the coaches prepared us to look like we did for the first half,that would be insane.Everyone has an opinion so i can express mine,good luck tigers 2 more left for you seniors, have fun,thank you coaches,if one kid takes something from this game to make them a better adult,that is a winning season....

I agree that the O has struggled to score points,but we have only held two teams under 15 points.I noticed your other post you watched the Sycamore game,so did i.People can say what they want to feel good,and put the blame on our coaching staff,but that was the most heartless effort i have ever watched in a half of football.A coach can work his tail off getting his team ready,and if anyone thinks the coaches prepared us to look like we did for the first half,that would be insane.Everyone has an opinion so i can express mine,good luck tigers 2 more left for you seniors, have fun,thank you coaches,if one kid takes something from this game to make them a better adult,that is a winning season....

Great post.

arent you the imature guy yelling back and forth with a player on the field the other night ??? actually i know who ya are and you did and i thought i was embarassing if i was you. you " tackle Dline" or somethin like that and the kid " shut up" and you "no you shut up".... real smooth.. but who am i to judge.