Greenbrier Vs. Macon County

FootballAce

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just say who's who. I'm having amnesia and deja vue at the same time... /wacko.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":wacko:" border="0" alt="wacko.gif" />

We all know who twinsleft is, he told us long ago who he is, but footballace doesn't have enough footballssss to tell us who he/she is. Just like all the other so called Macon County Fans who only want to fuss instead of encouraging the guys on (I do expect them to put forth their best, I always did). You are also listening to the fans to much footballass instead of watching the game, because I was the one who said the deal about the defense and they were playing weak (I was the one sitting a few sets over from twinsleft). If they played the first half like they played the second we would have won or at least it would have been a reasonable game. And if the players hear that, then they aren't consentrating on the game enough. They should be focusing on their job. I have never posted on here before but idiots like footballace and smack and many others who just want to fuss about this and that instead of supporting the team. I don't get it. Why don't they, behind the scenes, as they always do, (THESE POSTS), say man so and so needs some picking up, do you think you can pull that weight or at least say your gonna have to play a little harder tonight so and so is struggling, you need to pick them up. No, they want to blame someone. Blame thereself for not supporting our team, at least cheer. Don't just sit there and act like it's a funeral, encourage our players. I should have unveiled earlier in the season, but parents, or fans, or so called fans, no matter what you think, your words, negative or positive do have an influence on the kids. So, if you want them to succeed chose your words wisely. Support your kid, but teach them if someone is struggling, try to help them out. If they all work as a team and have a common goal they will succeed. I hope Macon County improves over the next few years and beyond, but until we get the true support needed I don;t know how successful it can be with the whinners we have here. GOOD LUCK MACON!!!! PLAY WITH HEART!!! I know some of you do all the time, get everyone on the same page anf we will succeed

look forget it because you are barking up the wrong tree. And if we are talking about the same person i called him this morning and just now and he said and i quote i have never typed a word on the stupid site and i have never had a name until this morning i dont understand why i have gotten brought into this if i am who you say he is talking about i will not post one thing until my name is definately brought up so just tell me when it does. end quote. Ok So who is it Micheal Dallas, Spencer Young, OR Marcus Thompson. ... Lets see Micheal Broke his arm . I dont think Spencer got hurt and I know Marcus broke his leg so should we continue.

/blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" /> Sounds like someone is nervous about losing the disguise. /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

yea you are wrong. And how i think i know who you are talking about is the person you think i am you said got hurt. ok now the person who i think that you think is me is a good friend to someone in my family. I told the person in my family what was going on and he has talked to the person who we think you say that i am. So lets hear it who do you think i am.

Heard that the real name of this coward is finally out! lol Wonder if he is as brave now that everyone knows who he is. Funny how things seem to change when the cat is let out of the bag. Macon Im sorry that you have to put up with former wanta be players that did'nt get their way. By the way footballace2003, it is hard for me to remember your last experience on the CREEK BANK!!! lol How did that turn out for you? TC1

Heard that the real name of this coward is finally out! lol Wonder if he is as brave now that everyone knows who he is. Funny how things seem to change when the cat is let out of the bag. Macon Im sorry that you have to put up with former wanta be players that did'nt get their way. By the way footballace2003, it is hard for me to remember your last experience on the CREEK BANK!!! lol How did that turn out for you? TC1

you tell me. . .

I don't think they can "hear" you NoDoubt. /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

I think they're too busy working out who they're not. Read this and tell me it doesn't make you smile a little... /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

"And how i think i know who you are talking about is the person you think i am you said got hurt. ok now the person who i think that you think is me is a good friend to someone in my family. I told the person in my family what was going on and he has talked to the person who we think you say that i am."

My gosh... I don't even know who I am anymore.

I think they're too busy working out who they're not. Read this and tell me it doesn't make you smile a little... /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

"And how i think i know who you are talking about is the person you think i am you said got hurt. ok now the person who i think that you think is me is a good friend to someone in my family. I told the person in my family what was going on and he has talked to the person who we think you say that i am."

My gosh... I don't even know who I am anymore.

Hilarious!! Now "my" head hurts! /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

We all know who twinsleft is, he told us long ago who he is, but footballace doesn't have enough footballssss to tell us who he/she is. Just like all the other so called Macon County Fans who only want to fuss instead of encouraging the guys on (I do expect them to put forth their best, I always did). You are also listening to the fans to much footballass instead of watching the game, because I was the one who said the deal about the defense and they were playing weak (I was the one sitting a few sets over from twinsleft). If they played the first half like they played the second we would have won or at least it would have been a reasonable game. And if the players hear that, then they aren't consentrating on the game enough. They should be focusing on their job. I have never posted on here before but idiots like footballace and smack and many others who just want to fuss about this and that instead of supporting the team. I don't get it. Why don't they, behind the scenes, as they always do, (THESE POSTS), say man so and so needs some picking up, do you think you can pull that weight or at least say your gonna have to play a little harder tonight so and so is struggling, you need to pick them up. No, they want to blame someone. Blame thereself for not supporting our team, at least cheer. Don't just sit there and act like it's a funeral, encourage our players. I should have unveiled earlier in the season, but parents, or fans, or so called fans, no matter what you think, your words, negative or positive do have an influence on the kids. So, if you want them to succeed chose your words wisely. Support your kid, but teach them if someone is struggling, try to help them out. If they all work as a team and have a common goal they will succeed. I hope Macon County improves over the next few years and beyond, but until we get the true support needed I don;t know how successful it can be with the whinners we have here. GOOD LUCK MACON!!!! PLAY WITH HEART!!! I know some of you do all the time, get everyone on the same page anf we will succeed

Please tell me you're not that guy that yell'd the ENTIRE 1st quarter last week.....anyway, that's not what I wanted to say.....I honestly think "something" was going on the 1st half of the game last week....don't know what and I don't think I want to know...buy, I LUV THE BLACK PANTS!!!!!!!.....I think we should get black jerseys to go with them...keep the blue helments and blue trim.....just my HUMBLE opinion...I know some of our fans don't like the black on our team but I really don't care....good luck in Greenbriar!!!!!!!