Greenbrier Vs. Macon County

FootballAce

Quit avoiding the question, I can see why you might be embarrassed over it. Let us all know exactly why it was that you whined and caused such a big stink your senior year!!! Coach Sat would have had a field day with you! TC1

How was i avoiding anything? Embarrassed over what? And how in the world did i cause a big stink? If Macon had him we might actually win a game. And back to what i said yesterday if you know who i am lets hear it you avoid it every time. I want you to say the name because the person you have been accusing me of being is only a phone call away.. So come on SMACK step up tell everyone who i am. I cant wait to hear your answer for this one. You want to sit here and act like you really know who i am when in reality you have no idea. Making a fool out of yourself accusing one of my friends of being me. So enough of all this trying to figure out who i am just freakin tell everyone who i am. good luck tigers

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How was i avoiding anything? Embarrassed over what? And how in the world did i cause a big stink? If Macon had him we might actually win a game. And back to what i said yesterday if you know who i am lets hear it you avoid it every time. I want you to say the name because the person you have been accusing me of being is only a phone call away.. So come on SMACK step up tell everyone who i am. I cant wait to hear your answer for this one. You want to sit here and act like you really know who i am when in reality you have no idea. Making a fool out of yourself accusing one of my friends of being me. So enough of all this trying to figure out who i am just freakin tell everyone who i am. good luck tigers

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!!!!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> If that is the case then some friend you are letting him take the blame! TC1

Its because everyone finds Macon County's threads entertaining because they are so ridiculous! I agree with smack! If you can not spell, use punctuation when needed, and have some idea on how to use grammar (not grammer) then you should not have the right to get on here and make Macon look like complete idiots! /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

We are 1 and 7 explain to me what you think the problem is im sure its not our spelling. Jungle fan you the man everybody wants to blame something on you and you are as you are hidding behind nothing. I cant figure this bunch out . They must worry an awful lot about what you are doing , your a good guy stay the way you are . Oh ya if smack would ever have played football he might not be able to spell either!!!!!!! I always like listening to someone who never played the game.

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!!!!! If that is the case then some friend you are letting him take the blame! TC1

We have talked about this and he said it was fine because he had nothing to worry about. So what are you avoiding my questions? You want to talk about hiding behind a computer look in mirror. So do it, answer the questions. Or has the library said you have to leave?

You the pot or the kettle....don't think you mentioned anything in this post about the "actual" game...and it seems that if the actual game is talked about on this site it's just branded as coach bashing....

just an observation from an observer!!...if you want my opinion....or...even if you don't....lol

Guess what??? Didn't want it, but anywho...I hope the boys come out fired up like they were

when we went to PC...it was raining then too....Players, play hard and work as a team!!!!

I hope some of you stay home and listen to the WEEN, I'd hate to have to step through a

bunch of floaters to get to the bleachers.....

GO BIG BLUE!!!

I type very little on here. I read it a bunch. Sometimes its funny and sometimes its not. Dont care how I spell or punksuwait. What I DO KNOW IS 10 pound of flour makes a big biscutt. Strongside tell them who you are. u said to me you did not care who knowed it. Prove some other dummy wrong like weakside. Have you got the guts or is it all talk.

We have talked about this and he said it was fine because he had nothing to worry about. So what are you avoiding my questions? You want to talk about hiding behind a computer look in mirror. So do it, answer the questions. Or has the library said you have to leave?

Footballace I don't know who you are but it's become pretty obvious that you hold a grudge against the coaches. You don't seem to care about the program or the team ,you just want to get on here and run your mouth behind a screen name so no one knows who you are. It almost seems that your just upset about not getting to play enough or not getting a trophy at the end of the year or something. If it makes you feel any better I got some old trophies at my house I'll let you have that way you can feel like you accomplished something.

I got onto this website to cheer on the Macon County Tigers, only to be embarrassed by how fellow Macon Countians are being on here. First off I want to say GOOD LUCK tonight TIGERS!!! GO BIG BLUE!!!! Next I want to say to whoever you are talking trash about the coaches??¦you obviously don??™t know them, or were one of the ???sorry excuse for a player??? they have had in the past. These coaches have put more time, heart and energy into this program than I have ever seen. I remember when some of these coaches played for MACON COUNTY??¦.and I will say they played with more heart and love for the game than the whole team put together this year. It seems to me the problem is the parents wanting to place blame on the coaches when they should be teaching themselves and their children to give 110% if they are going to do something. I have sat up in the stands this year and just listened to some of the parents talk and I have read on here that the players are saying they will not play next year if they don??™t hire new coaches??¦.sounds to me like the players just want to whine and not have a ???real??? coach. It all boils down to this??¦if a player doesn??™t want to give his all and actually learn from what the coaches are teaching them, then they don??™t deserve to wear the TIGER jersey on Friday nights. The true test of a ???winner??? is one that can pull himself up and give 110% after being knocked down.

If you've been sitting in the stands, then you're doing more for the Tigers than most of Macon

County is doing...ha!! You're not just hearing parents complaining, there was a very loud teacher

at the last home game giving his peers heck or advice if you call it that.

Footballace I don't know who you are but it's become pretty obvious that you hold a grudge against the coaches. You don't seem to care about the program or the team ,you just want to get on here and run your mouth behind a screen name so no one knows who you are. It almost seems that your just upset about not getting to play enough or not getting a trophy at the end of the year or something. If it makes you feel any better I got some old trophies at my house I'll let you have that way you can feel like you accomplished something.

thanks i appreshiatie that. but its none of that why i dont like them.. and for your information only person i like on the 2008 coaching staff is your brother. I was glade to see him back on the staff this year. The reason i dont like the coaches is that i have had friends this year and over the past years get done wrong by them. I dont know about you but i have seen what the coaches are capable of a pat parker field and its every thing but winning. From what you have typed i can see you think you know me too.

thanks i appreshiatie that. but its none of that why i dont like them.. and for your information only person i like on the 2008 coaching staff is your brother. I was glade to see him back on the staff this year. The reason i dont like the coaches is that i have had friends this year and over the past years get done wrong by them. I dont know about you but i have seen what the coaches are capable of a pat parker field and its every thing but winning. From what you have typed i can see you think you know me too.

You can say your doing this for your friends all you want but anybody who has posted as much about the coaches as you have it's pretty obvious you hold a personal grudge against them for whatever reason it may be. And no, unfortunately I don't have an idea who you are, I wish I did just out of curiousity but it's clear that you're terrified to stand up for yourself and admit who you are.

If you've been sitting in the stands, then you're doing more for the Tigers than most of Macon

County is doing...ha!! You're not just hearing parents complaining, there was a very loud teacher

at the last home game giving his peers heck or advice if you call it that.

Maybe so??¦but you apparently have not supported Macon County enough over the years. That particular teacher came here in the early 90??™s, and he not only ???tries to motivate??? at football games, but also basketball, volleyball, and any other sporting event Macon County has. At least he is trying to motivate ??“ or thinks he is, where on the other hand, some parents only come to the games now since their child plays, and wants to blame all the coaches when what they should be doing is cheering on the Tigers and giving the coaches the support they deserve. I would like to see how some of these parents would handle the crowd yelling at them if they were the coach. The one thing that has always been the problem in Lafayette is a lack of support for our teams. These are high school kids out there playing, you parents need to stop trying to ???play??? through your kids. Let them have fun, teach them to give a 110% and most of all teach them morals. It??™s time the parents start leading by example!!!! This is these coach??™s jobs??¦.I would love to see how the majority of you would act if they came to your work and yelled at you for all to hear how bad of a job you were doing.