Greenbrier Vs. Macon County

FootballAce

Maybe so??¦but you apparently have not supported Macon County enough over the years. That particular teacher came here in the early 90??™s, and he not only ???tries to motivate??? at football games, but also basketball, volleyball, and any other sporting event Macon County has. At least he is trying to motivate ??“ or thinks he is, where on the other hand, some parents only come to the games now since their child plays, and wants to blame all the coaches when what they should be doing is cheering on the Tigers and giving the coaches the support they deserve. I would like to see how some of these parents would handle the crowd yelling at them if they were the coach. The one thing that has always been the problem in Lafayette is a lack of support for our teams. These are high school kids out there playing, you parents need to stop trying to ???play??? through your kids. Let them have fun, teach them to give a 110% and most of all teach them morals. It??™s time the parents start leading by example!!!! This is these coach??™s jobs??¦.I would love to see how the majority of you would act if they came to your work and yelled at you for all to hear how bad of a job you were doing.

Trust me, I have heard him at the other events, it's just that what I heard him saying last game

was something like "put somebody else in". Didn't sound like he was liking what he was seeing

either. Didn't sound like a "Zig Zigler" motivational speech either..........

By the way, shouldn't you have been teaching when you joined today at noon????

I get it, on your lunch break............

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I type very little on here. I read it a bunch. Sometimes its funny and sometimes its not. Dont care how I spell or punksuwait. What I DO KNOW IS 10 pound of flour makes a big biscutt. Strongside tell them who you are. u said to me you did not care who knowed it. Prove some other dummy wrong like weakside. Have you got the guts or is it all talk.

Sitting here listening to the game, 5 minutes to go in the first half. Greenbrier 14 ??“ Macon Co. 0. The Tigers just stopped the Bobcats on the 4th down ??“ Tigers get the ball back on Bobcat 11 yard line.

So #14 jungle fan since you know who I am let??™s hear it? If you knew who strongside69 is, then why did you intentionally lie to twinsleft when confronted about it?

#14 jungle fan ??“ Dr Jekyll

Strongside69 ??“ Mr Hyde

Ps. The one closest to you ratted you out

Great game Bobcats!! Macon County never gave up. There were some hard hits left on that field last night. Speaking of the field - ouch. She looked rough by the end of the game. The team showed some good energy tonight. Let's keep it going and finish with a win at White House on Friday!

Great win for the Cats.

Tough loss for the Tigers.

Both teams fought hard.

The refs were awful for both teams on about 5 or 6 calls.

Just my 2 cents

Macon CO

Your band showed plenty of Pride tonight

Your team left it on the field

Your coaches seemed to be doing all they could do.

Winning does cure a lot

Attitude and Heart cures even more

Get with them or get away from them

I enjoyed watching you school tonight

Again this is not to offend anyone and only my opinion

Those players and coaches and band members and cheerleaders

represented Your school extremely well.

That is really all you can ask isn't it?

I know Macon has had several good coaches

Most of them didn??™t want the pressure and moved on

You seem to have a good group now

Good luck with your problems and I hope they all work themselves out.

Let the teachers teach.

The players play.

The coaches??™ coach

and the fans be fans

Not sports experts

I know Greenbrier has their share of problems and it applies to them. This applies to me as well.

Great game last night Bobcats! 5-0 at home this year.

Thanks to all the class of 2009 Seniors, we are so proud of you!

10 Clint Ford

15 Cody Elder

16 Zack Ziegler

22 Tyler Mench

50 Derek Pryne

56 Dustin Clay

57 Cory Pryne

59 Lee Holliman

60 Blake Pearce

80 Chris Thole

87 Brandon Teel

90 Justin Brogdon

We've enjoyed watching you grow and play all these years. Good luck in whatever the future holds for you, the Bobcats will miss you! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Great game last night Bobcats! 5-0 at home this year.

Thanks to all the class of 2009 Seniors, we are so proud of you!

10 Clint Ford

15 Cody Elder

16 Zack Ziegler

22 Tyler Mench

50 Derek Pryne

56 Dustin Clay

57 Cory Pryne

59 Lee Holliman

60 Blake Pearce

80 Chris Thole

87 Brandon Teel

90 Justin Brogdon

We've enjoyed watching you grow and play all these years. Good luck in whatever the future holds for you, the Bobcats will miss you! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Great job Cats and congrats to the seniors. Going 5-0 at home is something to be proud of. Getting one more win next week would really close out the season in style.

Sitting here listening to the game, 5 minutes to go in the first half. Greenbrier 14 ??“ Macon Co. 0. The Tigers just stopped the Bobcats on the 4th down ??“ Tigers get the ball back on Bobcat 11 yard line.

So #14 jungle fan since you know who I am let??™s hear it? If you knew who strongside69 is, then why did you intentionally lie to twinsleft when confronted about it?

#14 jungle fan ??“ Dr Jekyll

Strongside69 ??“ Mr Hyde

Ps. The one closest to you ratted you out

So who is Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde?

How was i avoiding anything? Embarrassed over what? And how in the world did i cause a big stink? You know the answers to all these questions!If Macon had him we might actually win a game. YEAH RIGHT!!! And back to what i said yesterday if you know who i am lets hear it you avoid it every time. I want you to say the name because the person you have been accusing me of being is only a phone call away.. HAHAHA I would like to take you up on that meeting over coffee you offered once! I think it was Waffle House! So come on SMACK step up tell everyone who i am. I cant wait to hear your answer for this one. You want to sit here and act like you really know who i am when in reality you have no idea. Making a fool out of yourself accusing one of my friends of being me. So enough of all this trying to figure out who i am just freakin tell everyone who i am. There is no figuring out who you are! Everyone in the county knows

AND YES STENO, HE IS TERRIFIED OF THE FACT THAT EVERYONE KNOWS NOW! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

TC1