Greenbrier Vs. Macon County

FootballAce

Holy Cow the grammar is terrible! I am not sure if there is a complete sentence in this paragraph! I can only assume what the heck your trying to say! PRICELESS TC1

sorry spell check....you're* not your /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh my gosh....this game is OVER. The lights are off. Take the soap opera somewhere else. I keep coming back to read because I keep hoping someone is talking about the game...but this drama stuff is out of hand.

Thanks for the comments about the stadium! Sorry, but the majority would disagree with you our our PA Announcer! The refs DID miss calls. They just need to have somebody to bring it to their attention sometime..Kudos to Butch!

Oh my gosh....this game is OVER. The lights are off. Take the soap opera somewhere else. I keep coming back to read because I keep hoping someone is talking about the game...but this drama stuff is out of hand.

Thanks for the comments about the stadium! Sorry, but the majority would disagree with you our our PA Announcer! The refs DID miss calls. They just need to have somebody to bring it to their attention sometime..Kudos to Butch!

Yea...the refs did miss some calls and has alot of no calls too...(I assume by your comments you think they only missed the calls that should have went your way)..but it's not the announcers place to tell them about it over the p.a. system. I can't believe someone hasn't turned this into the tssaa. (not that I'm a big fan of them).. I honestly can't believe the head coach lets that go on...I was embarrassed for the Greenbriar fans....and tell the guys who run the chains that the marker goes at the front of the ball when greenbriar has the ball...the had alot of 1st and 9 & 1/2 yards to go...I was sitting at midfield the front of the ball was on the 41 yardline and the stick was touching the 40 yardline....go ahead say i'm whining....

good luck with Whitehouse...you'll need it....

I called twinsleft. hE SAID YOU ARE A LIAR ALSO.He knows im not strongside.We all know someone else is trying to protect the real weakside. It wont work I DONT CARE WHO HE GAVE HIS USER NAME AND PASSWORD TO. THE real weakside stays on coacht, reading using differt names. No secret and justice is coming. COME ON PLEASE KEEP IT UP. Twinsleft said he would post the fact for me.How many more times are ya gonna get caught in lies and other stuff.YOU WERE BUSTED THEN AND NOW. just watch and see. It seems to make you feel better, trying to blame some of this inmature stuff on me, so go ahead I WOULD WANT SOME RELEIF IF i were u too.

Yes Jungle fan did call me,just as i did him a few months ago.I did ask him if he knew who Stongside69 was.The answer was no but in our last conversation he knew this person.Weakside 69 had posted that Jungle fan had lied to me. I say alot around people when i should keep my BIG mouth shut.I called nobody a lier you have misquoted my exact comments so all of this is not true some of the lies are from your end also. I have no idea who Weakside is,but Weakside you are acting like a coward like the rest of the people hiding behind a false name and others are getting blamed,so lets hear who you are? I only go by what i hear i have heard who Strongside69 is from a close relative and they was one to get on here and run down my son yes this needs to stop i agree or it could get really ugly like it has not been bad enough all year.This has been ugly since the season started,it and it will not get better,i have pointed fingers when i should not have i appoligize to those toes i have stepped on. I did not know anything about a post during the game i was watching a pretty good effort from the tigers.I enjoy watching my son's play ball,i respect the coaches just as my boys had better do.I hate to see my kids grow up and this friday will be my oldest and his friends last game.But like always the game is over shadowed by US GROWN UPS good luck seniors go tigers.play your best

Yes Jungle fan did call me,just as i did him a few months ago.I did ask him if he knew who Stongside69 was.The answer was no but in our last conversation he knew this person.Weakside 69 had posted that Jungle fan had lied to me. I say alot around people when i should keep my BIG mouth shut.I called nobody a lier you have misquoted my exact comments so all of this is not true some of the lies are from your end also. I have no idea who Weakside is,but Weakside you are acting like a coward like the rest of the people hiding behind a false name and others are getting blamed,so lets hear who you are? I only go by what i hear i have heard who Strongside69 is from a close relative and they was one to get on here and run down my son yes this needs to stop i agree or it could get really ugly like it has not been bad enough all year.This has been ugly since the season started,it and it will not get better,i have pointed fingers when i should not have i appoligize to those toes i have stepped on. I did not know anything about a post during the game i was watching a pretty good effort from the tigers.I enjoy watching my son's play ball,i respect the coaches just as my boys had better do.I hate to see my kids grow up and this friday will be my oldest and his friends last game.But like always the game is over shadowed by US GROWN UPS good luck seniors go tigers.play your best

HEY I KNOW EVERYONE OF YOU FOR A FACT.