Greenbrier Vs. Macon County

FootballAce

How was i avoiding anything? Embarrassed over what? And how in the world did i cause a big stink? You know the answers to all these questions!If Macon had him we might actually win a game. YEAH RIGHT!!! And back to what i said yesterday if you know who i am lets hear it you avoid it every time. I want you to say the name because the person you have been accusing me of being is only a phone call away.. HAHAHA I would like to take you up on that meeting over coffee you offered once! I think it was Waffle House! So come on SMACK step up tell everyone who i am. I cant wait to hear your answer for this one. You want to sit here and act like you really know who i am when in reality you have no idea. Making a fool out of yourself accusing one of my friends of being me. So enough of all this trying to figure out who i am just freakin tell everyone who i am. There is no figuring out who you are! Everyone in the county knows

AND YES STENO, HE IS TERRIFIED OF THE FACT THAT EVERYONE KNOWS NOW! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

TC1

Thank Goodness ya'll have another WHOLE WEEK to work this out on another thread. /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

In reply to SMACK...maybe not...but we're like everyone else...we're gonna try.

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank Goodness ya'll have another WHOLE WEEK to work this out on another thread. /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

In reply to SMACK...maybe not...but we're like everyone else...we're gonna try.

You mean Tigerpride23?

Sitting here listening to the game, 5 minutes to go in the first half. Greenbrier 14 ??“ Macon Co. 0. The Tigers just stopped the Bobcats on the 4th down ??“ Tigers get the ball back on Bobcat 11 yard line.

So #14 jungle fan since you know who I am let??™s hear it? If you knew who strongside69 is, then why did you intentionally lie to twinsleft when confronted about it?

#14 jungle fan ??“ Dr Jekyll

Strongside69 ??“ Mr Hyde

Ps. The one closest to you ratted you out

Call twins left and ask him. YOU got your story wrong, just like before. Call him if you want the truth, or just keep blaming me for this stupid stuff. I dont care. I have been to 4 games and 3 pratices.CALL HIM YOU ARE CHICKEN SH-T, IF YOU DONT. i TOLD YA .i KNOW WHO IT IS ,BUT IT ANT ME.YOU WANT TALK TO ME CALL ME, OR JUST COME SEE ME.tHIS IS A LIE, AND IF IT ANT STRAIT'N out quick. Im gonna tell some good stuff, that is true.

How was i avoiding anything? Embarrassed over what? And how in the world did i cause a big stink? You know the answers to all these questions!If Macon had him we might actually win a game. YEAH RIGHT!!! And back to what i said yesterday if you know who i am lets hear it you avoid it every time. I want you to say the name because the person you have been accusing me of being is only a phone call away.. HAHAHA I would like to take you up on that meeting over coffee you offered once! I think it was Waffle House! So come on SMACK step up tell everyone who i am. I cant wait to hear your answer for this one. You want to sit here and act like you really know who i am when in reality you have no idea. Making a fool out of yourself accusing one of my friends of being me. So enough of all this trying to figure out who i am just freakin tell everyone who i am. There is no figuring out who you are! Everyone in the county knows

AND YES STENO, HE IS TERRIFIED OF THE FACT THAT EVERYONE KNOWS NOW!

TC1

Yea i am scared to death. 1. you dont know me 2. what you going to do 3. You may think you know but you dont. 4. I was at the game last night and had greenbrier not went for it on 4th down macon dosent even score. 5. so who does Every one in the county think i am?

How was i avoiding anything? Embarrassed over what? And how in the world did i cause a big stink? You know the answers to all these questions!If Macon had him we might actually win a game. YEAH RIGHT!!! And back to what i said yesterday if you know who i am lets hear it you avoid it every time. I want you to say the name because the person you have been accusing me of being is only a phone call away.. [[HAHAHA I would like to take you up on that meeting over coffee you offered once! I think it was Waffle House!u] So come on SMACK step up tell everyone who i am. I cant wait to hear your answer for this one. You want to sit here and act like you really know who i am when in reality you have no idea. Making a fool out of yourself accusing one of my friends of being me. So enough of all this trying to figure out who i am just freakin tell everyone who i am. There is no figuring out who you are! Everyone in the county knows

AND YES STENO, HE IS TERRIFIED OF THE FACT THAT EVERYONE KNOWS NOW! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

TC1

Sitting here listening to the game, 5 minutes to go in the first half. Greenbrier 14 ??“ Macon Co. 0. The Tigers just stopped the Bobcats on the 4th down ??“ Tigers get the ball back on Bobcat 11 yard line.

So #14 jungle fan since you know who I am let??™s hear it? If you knew who strongside69 is, then why did you intentionally lie to twinsleft when confronted about it?

#14 jungle fan ??“ Dr Jekyll

Strongside69 ??“ Mr Hyde

Ps. The one closest to you ratted you out

I do know who you are, and so does everyone else. I was told you gave your user name and password, to someone else. at 7:51pm. you were at the game, that was somebody else, that tried to make it look good. Your not smart, you was a dead give a away over a month and half ago. Now its gonna be my turn to come out with some good dirt on you , and I GOT PLENTY OF IT. i tried to be nice and quite and let things go. Now my friend its gonna ger ugly. TRUST ME!

How was i avoiding anything? Embarrassed over what? And how in the world did i cause a big stink? You know the answers to all these questions!If Macon had him we might actually win a game. YEAH RIGHT!!! And back to what i said yesterday if you know who i am lets hear it you avoid it every time. I want you to say the name because the person you have been accusing me of being is only a phone call away.. [[HAHAHA I would like to take you up on that meeting over coffee you offered once! I think it was Waffle House!u] So come on SMACK step up tell everyone who i am. I cant wait to hear your answer for this one. You want to sit here and act like you really know who i am when in reality you have no idea. Making a fool out of yourself accusing one of my friends of being me. So enough of all this trying to figure out who i am just freakin tell everyone who i am. There is no figuring out who you are! Everyone in the county knows

AND YES STENO, HE IS TERRIFIED OF THE FACT THAT EVERYONE KNOWS NOW!

TC1

your not worth meeting

ha ha

Look i work way to hard to waste my gas just to meet you. I wish you would say somethin good like a name since everyone already knows so that the real person you think i am can talk to you. Have you ever even played ?? From what i hear on this place ya havent.. so either stop being like some woman gossiping all the time and either say a name or shut up. And before you do i hope you choose your words wisely because its not me you have been talking about lately.. lol so good luck and use a little inteligance before you speak.. Nut Smack .. ha ha ha

Look i work way to hard to waste my gas just to meet you. I wish you would say somethin good like a name since everyone already knows so that the real person you think i am can talk to you. Have you ever even played ?? From what i hear on this place ya havent.. so either stop being like some woman gossiping all the time and either say a name or shut up. And before you do i hope you choose your words wisely because its not me you have been talking about lately.. lol so good luck and use a little inteligance before you speak.. Nut Smack .. ha ha ha

guys. I for one don't care who any of you are and I wish you'd settle this either on here or somewhere else...

I was proud of the way our players didn't give up last night. It could have been a blow out but our players dug down deep and stayed in it......

I still DO NOT understand why our defensive ends don't line down and get up field!!!...I remember one play last night that we lined 5 people down and we stuffed Greenbriar in the backfield. The "technique" our ends, actually on most plays it's not a defensive end it's I think a linebacker that's walked up on the line...they get no penetration...and they catch the block coming from the tighend or the lead back....they hit us for numerous big plays on both sides over that spot..I know I'm not a coach but if there is one on here or if there is someone on here that can explain to me why we play defense this way i'd like to hear it.......you can't play defense on your side of the ball on every play....you have to get penetration and get in their backfield on some of the plays...

Also, I was impressed with Greenbriars new facility....however, you have the worst P.A. anouncer I've ever seen in ANY sport.....the pa anouncer should get excited if you team makes a good play but he should not tell the refs that they missed a call....that is classless!!!!!..and it happended more than once last night....

Go ahead and tell me i'm whining...I can take it!!

I do know who you are, and so does everyone else. I was told you gave your user name and password, to someone else. at 7:51pm. you were at the game, that was somebody else, that tried to make it look good. Your not smart, you was a dead give a away over a month and half ago. Now its gonna be my turn to come out with some good dirt on you , and I GOT PLENTY OF IT. i tried to be nice and quite and let things go. Now my friend its gonna ger ugly. TRUST ME!

I'm assuming that you guys are men, former football players, guys that probably wouldn't take anything from anyone that you didn't care for from anyone. Yet, none of you have enough gonads to go ahead and just say who you are and put an end to the soap opera. I'm entertained by it all and outside of that I could care less but come on. This is what middle school girls do.

HA HA HA seems you havent a clue! BTW i tried to be nice and quite and let things go also, but you brought my name onto the boards this week. Take some advice from footballace2003 that he gave smack

quote - "Look i work way to hard to waste my gas just to meet you. I wish you would say somethin good like a name since everyone already knows so that the real person you think i am can talk to you..... so either stop being like some woman gossiping all the time and say a name. And before you do i hope you choose your words wisely because its not me you have been talking about lately.. lol so good luck and use a little inteligance before you speak.. Nut Smack .. ha ha ha" end quote

HA HA HA seems you havent a clue! BTW i tried to be nice and quite and let things go also, but you brought my name onto the boards this week. Take some advice from footballace2003 that he gave smack

quote - "Look i work way to hard to waste my gas just to meet you. I wish you would say somethin good like a name since everyone already knows so that the real person you think i am can talk to you..... so either stop being like some woman gossiping all the time and say a name. And before you do i hope you choose your words wisely because its not me you have been talking about lately.. lol so good luck and use a little inteligance before you speak.. Nut Smack .. ha ha ha" end quote

I called twinsleft. hE SAID YOU ARE A LIAR ALSO.He knows im not strongside.We all know someone else is trying to protect the real weakside. It wont work I DONT CARE WHO HE GAVE HIS USER NAME AND PASSWORD TO. THE real weakside stays on coacht, reading using differt names. No secret and justice is coming. COME ON PLEASE KEEP IT UP. Twinsleft said he would post the fact for me.How many more times are ya gonna get caught in lies and other stuff.YOU WERE BUSTED THEN AND NOW. just watch and see. It seems to make you feel better, trying to blame some of this inmature stuff on me, so go ahead I WOULD WANT SOME RELEIF IF i were u too.