Greenbrier Vs. Macon County

FootballAce

Who is He. Ha ha I have never played aginst him. Nathan grace nor anyone else on here know who i am. You may think you do but i promise you dont, for all you know i dont even live in tennessee. You shouldn't assume anything. Didn't your parents teach you that? So if you know who i am Tell everyone on here. Because since ya know you should be responsible for the consiquences of being wrong !lol

Quit avoiding the question, I can see why you might be embarrassed over it. Let us all know exactly why it was that you whined and caused such a big stink your senior year!!! Coach Sat would have had a field day with you! TC1

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> I have been reading this thread all along, but I have not posted on it why can't we talk about the game friday night?....footballwallace and twinsleft you both remind me of the "Jerry Springer" show. Battling it out on coacht is like watching the special olypmics! quiet entertaining must i add. I thought you two kids kissed and made up already! Now back to the game, I wish the tigers luck and a safe trip and injury free for both teams! And twnsleft /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" /> you should be ashamed and what you shouted out last week at the young guys playing "shame on you mr. obama!" Go tigersssss 1 2 3 hit somebodyyy... /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Sorry Maconrulz, whatever, you are included with the JERRY SPRINGER bunch. "LIKE IT OR NOT" Twinsleft shouldn't be shamed of his comments this is on you and the rest of OUR MACON FAMILY for not getting on the kids a little harder and the other parents and people who care if we succeed in sports as well. The kids are very uninterested about giving 100%, no I should say 50%, for the complete game (some are but it takes a full team not just a couple as I see it) . Maybe it is because certain people don't build it up enough for them. I know it is just a game but I always have give 100% at everything in my life, my sports, my job, my love, everything (I think we should give 100% at everything we do). I have been raised a little different than most I guess, who have been giving the silver spoon, or at least they think they have. We in Macon are no better than anyone else, we should give our best at all times. Instead of thinking we will be giving it later. Macon has no record of being great at football, but if everyone would start supporting their team it would help. Grow up everyone in Macon County, your kid may not be the best and he may not deserve to play, let him serve his part and chear them on. As long as you are supportive they will grow up to be a good person. I have seen better athletes but I have seen the most resent coaches give the playing time to the most interested and the ones who want to give 150%. I will support the as long as they are there.

#14 jungle fan? oops!! LOL /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I suppose u think I AM. strongside. I dont know ,what it means. dont care. I do know who it is. I also know who weakside is. Blame me for anything if it makes you feel better.I have done or said anything, ask the coach;s dad or call him. I done nothing yet, but keep it up.

This thread is a joke! Macon County travels to Greenbrier tonight for what will be the last

away game that some of these boys WILL EVER play in. What are we discussing-the Jerry

Springer show, trying to locate old classmates, everything but the actual game. I hope that

none of the players are actually reading this. I have supported the Tigers for several years

now, still not bleeding blue, but I'm at every game and I'm cheering for the players, arguing

with the officials and wearing blue and white. These seniors have spent their last year of

high school working out hard, through sweat and tears, trying to learn plays, etc., all the

while, knowing, that their coaches have failed them. Not only have they failed the seniors,

but the few juniors and sophomores that we have left. It didn't have to be this way.

It could have, SHOULD HAVE been so much better...RESPECT HAS TO BE EARNED, IT CANNOT

BE DEMANDED, when you demand something, it usually backfires...look at our record.

Again, will see you all tonight...GO BIG BLUE!!!!!!!!BEAT THOSE BOBCATS!!!!!!!!!

This thread is a joke! Macon County travels to Greenbrier tonight for what will be the last

away game that some of these boys WILL EVER play in. What are we discussing-the Jerry

Springer show, trying to locate old classmates, everything but the actual game. I hope that

none of the players are actually reading this. I have supported the Tigers for several years

now, still not bleeding blue, but I'm at every game and I'm cheering for the players, arguing

with the officials and wearing blue and white. These seniors have spent their last year of

high school working out hard, through sweat and tears, trying to learn plays, etc., all the

while, knowing, that their coaches have failed them. Not only have they failed the seniors,

but the few juniors and sophomores that we have left. It didn't have to be this way.

It could have, SHOULD HAVE been so much better...RESPECT HAS TO BE EARNED, IT CANNOT

BE DEMANDED, when you demand something, it usually backfires...look at our record.

Again, will see you all tonight...GO BIG BLUE!!!!!!!!BEAT THOSE BOBCATS!!!!!!!!!

You the pot or the kettle....don't think you mentioned anything in this post about the "actual" game...and it seems that if the actual game is talked about on this site it's just branded as coach bashing....

just an observation from an observer!!...if you want my opinion....or...even if you don't....lol

I suppose u think I AM. strongside. I dont know ,what it means. dont care. I do know who it is. I also know who weakside is. Blame me for anything if it makes you feel better.I have done or said anything, ask the coach;s dad or call him. I done nothing yet, but keep it up.

Holy Cow the grammar is terrible! I am not sure if there is a complete sentence in this paragraph! I can only assume what the heck your trying to say! PRICELESS TC1

junglefan 14 // if you look anything like the picture u have posted here, i think i know who you are.

I got onto this website to cheer on the Macon County Tigers, only to be embarrassed by how fellow Macon Countians are being on here. First off I want to say GOOD LUCK tonight TIGERS!!! GO BIG BLUE!!!! Next I want to say to whoever you are talking trash about the coaches??¦you obviously don??™t know them, or were one of the ???sorry excuse for a player??? they have had in the past. These coaches have put more time, heart and energy into this program than I have ever seen. I remember when some of these coaches played for MACON COUNTY??¦.and I will say they played with more heart and love for the game than the whole team put together this year. It seems to me the problem is the parents wanting to place blame on the coaches when they should be teaching themselves and their children to give 110% if they are going to do something. I have sat up in the stands this year and just listened to some of the parents talk and I have read on here that the players are saying they will not play next year if they don??™t hire new coaches??¦.sounds to me like the players just want to whine and not have a ???real??? coach. It all boils down to this??¦if a player doesn??™t want to give his all and actually learn from what the coaches are teaching them, then they don??™t deserve to wear the TIGER jersey on Friday nights. The true test of a ???winner??? is one that can pull himself up and give 110% after being knocked down.

Holy Cow the grammer is terrible! I am not sure if there is a complete sentence in this paragraph! I can only assume what the heck your trying to say! PRICELESS TC1

Could someone tell smick or smack what ever it is to not worry about our spelling or grammer and stay on his on thread.You know its hard to understand why so many people from other towns worry about what goes on in Macon, you know that stupid fish guy too who always wants to be on our thread. They evidently like to read our bashing and stuff because they always on here. Our programs got enough problems without you sticking your two cents in.And I approve this message!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Could someone tell smick or smack what ever it is to not worry about our spelling or grammer and stay on his on thread.You know its hard to understand why so many people from other towns worry about what goes on in Macon, you know that stupid fish guy too who always wants to be on our thread. They evidently like to read our bashing and stuff because they always on here. Our programs got enough problems without you sticking your two cents in.And I approve this message!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Its because everyone finds Macon County's threads entertaining because they are so ridiculous! I agree with smack! If you can not spell, use punctuation when needed, and have some idea on how to use grammar (not grammer) then you should not have the right to get on here and make Macon look like complete idiots! /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />