Greenbrier Vs. Macon County

FootballAce

you have me comfused with someone else because i havent been hurt and i havent played in years !!! I played TE and and it was when they could actually wear the black pants. So guess agin ha ha. I know your son and he played FS when i played. I never went to talk to the coaches because I have been working and havent had time. I do not attend any collage. Who exactly do you think i am.

Did you not play some running back?I know who played ever year my son has,and the TE was the same 2 years i really doubt him making comments on here at all.Looked to me like the black pants fit fine,so you are not the only ones they could fit..

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did you not play some running back?I know who played ever year my son has,and the TE was the same 2 years i really doubt him making comments on here at all.Looked to me like the black pants fit fine,so you are not the only ones they could fit..

No and i was a junior when your son was a freshman so... you tell me .. i know who you think i am and this is not him he is friends with someone in my family.

No and i was a junior when your son was a freshman so... you tell me .. i know who you think i am and this is not him he is friends with someone in my family.

How do you know who i am thinking about,unless i am correct in my guess.There has been alot of running backs in the past 4 years.Maybe i am wrong i have been before.

How do you know who i am thinking about,unless i am correct in my guess.There has been alot of running backs in the past 4 years.Maybe i am wrong i have been before.

yea you are wrong. And how i think i know who you are talking about is the person you think i am you said got hurt. ok now the person who i think that you think is me is a good friend to someone in my family. I told the person in my family what was going on and he has talked to the person who we think you say that i am. So lets hear it who do you think i am.

yea you are wrong. And how i think i know who you are talking about is the person you think i am you said got hurt. ok now the person who i think that you think is me is a good friend to someone in my family. I told the person in my family what was going on and he has talked to the person who we think you say that i am. So lets hear it who do you think i am.

Alot of players get hurt,some in every game some every other play i still think yoy played in the backfield your senior year.If you are so sure you know who i am thinking of you tell me.Because it really does not matter who you are.

Alot of players get hurt,some in every game some every other play i still think yoy played in the backfield your senior year.If you are so sure you know who i am thinking of you tell me.Because it really does not matter who you are.

look forget it because you are barking up the wrong tree. And if we are talking about the same person i called him this morning and just now and he said and i quote i have never typed a word on the stupid site and i have never had a name until this morning i dont understand why i have gotten brought into this if i am who you say he is talking about i will not post one thing until my name is definately brought up so just tell me when it does. end quote. Ok So who is it Micheal Dallas, Spencer Young, OR Marcus Thompson. ... Lets see Micheal Broke his arm . I dont think Spencer got hurt and I know Marcus broke his leg so should we continue.

look forget it because you are barking up the wrong tree. And if we are talking about the same person i called him this morning and just now and he said and i quote i have never typed a word on the stupid site and i have never had a name until this morning i dont understand why i have gotten brought into this if i am who you say he is talking about i will not post one thing until my name is definately brought up so just tell me when it does. end quote. Ok So who is it Micheal Dallas, Spencer Young, OR Marcus Thompson. ... Lets see Micheal Broke his arm . I dont think Spencer got hurt and I know Marcus broke his leg so should we continue.

You have named 3 of the toughest players to play at Macon.I am not putting anyones name on here i hated when you put my sons on here,before the season ever started. The TEAM had around 50 players before the first game and you pick out one to talk about ,can you explain that has he done something to you?

You have named 3 of the toughest players to play at Macon.I am not putting anyones name on here i hated when you put my sons on here,before the season ever started. The TEAM had around 50 players before the first game and you pick out one to talk about ,can you explain that has he done something to you?

No not at all i dont recall what i said and i am sure that i would take it back. My biggest problem is saying things that should never be said on here i regret it your son has done very good with all things concidered in my opinion. He has not met with a coach who actually could make him into a good player in collage. he is tall, fast, and athletic. I think the coaches have let the kids down for the past 4 years. and your son has been trapped in this bad situation. it is only going to get worse. I wish i could see your other son play for some coaches who know how it feels to win and can set up a team for victory. You know as well as i do that the coaches have fell short on there end and it has a ripple effect through out the program, fans and anything that is affiated with them. So i am sorry for even saying the boys name on here, but you really dont know who i am. I was on the fense in the score board endzone.

No not at all i dont recall what i said and i am sure that i would take it back. My biggest problem is saying things that should never be said on here i regret it your son has done very good with all things concidered in my opinion. He has not met with a coach who actually could make him into a good player in collage. he is tall, fast, and athletic. I think the coaches have let the kids down for the past 4 years. and your son has been trapped in this bad situation. it is only going to get worse. I wish i could see your other son play for some coaches who know how it feels to win and can set up a team for victory. You know as well as i do that the coaches have fell short on there end and it has a ripple effect through out the program, fans and anything that is affiated with them. So i am sorry for even saying the boys name on here, but you really dont know who i am. I was on the fense in the score board endzone.

Then we will end this now.I too say to much on here and on Friday nights,considering you heard me 50 yards away. I am a sore looser and i hate to see my boys feel like they have failed at anything.With some of the crap my oldest has had to here, he is begining to think that,maybe you can understand why it upset me.good luck tigers do your best

Then we will end this now.I too say to much on here and on Friday nights,considering you heard me 50 yards away. I am a sore looser and i hate to see my boys feel like they have failed at anything.With some of the crap my oldest has had to here, he is begining to think that,maybe you can understand why it upset me.good luck tigers do your best

AH Kissed and made up,if all the coach bashers and whining parents could do this Macon would alot better off.TC1