Grace Christian @ Cosby

old24eagle

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if cosby keeps running the football well i believe they will win by two tds. the front seven on D have showed what they are made of. this is a week where the secondary has to show up for sure. Every cosby player should make there way to knoxville on friday and watch grace an cloudland game. good luck to tha eagles. you've got a shot at doing something thats never been done at cosby in wining a region championship, thats special boys!!

dont know about everyone else but i sure hope cloudland and cosby can give grace a dose of their own medicine. i cant believe the things i have heard and read about how grace has done other teams. my guess is that even given the opportunity coach shelton and company will call of the dogs if given the chance. sure would like to see someone go for 2 up by 25 plus with 2 min left in the game. coaches like coaches with class because what goes around comes around. cant wait to see how the next 2 week pan out. going to be exciting. is the cosby nation going to do anything special on halloween night?

I don't think anyone would want any part of Cloudland right now. The line play is the best its been all year and defensively they are ball hawking. Unaka is a much better team than people give them credit for. I told everyone not to go by that 15-6 score against Cosby, but they took the bait anyway. I knew the real Cosby team would show up against Hampton and that they would beat Hampton. As for Cloudland and Grace, the Rams do not want any part of Matt Tipton. He is a work horse and I think he will run through the RAms all night long. As for cosby, we will soften up the Rams for you guys. Beat them Rams and get that first Region title. Whoooooooooooooooo!! /ohmy.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" />

I wonder if everyone in the region still thinks Grace is going to be rolling over Cosby. After we played Unaka people couldn't believe the score and was calling for a 3rd possibly 4th place finish for the Eagles.

I picked Hampton over you guys, but I still thought you all have a shot against the rams just because of the way you match up with them... I think you all can just go "3 yards and a cloud of dust", they'll have trouble stopping you and it slows the game down and gives both teams fewer possessions, but you all hafta tighten up the redzone offense, every week someone from Cosby is saying "we shoulda scored 40 if had a TD for every possession inside the 20"

Unaka is a much better team than people give them credit for.

wow, mark that one down.

Cosby vs Hampton was the best high school football game i have ever seen. I Cosby plays against Grace the way they did in the 2nd half against Hampton then its gonna be a looooong nite for the Rams. Good luck to both teams, GO EAGLES!!!!!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I think and hope Cosby will dismantle these MUFFINS from Grace. It feels weird that someone else has the MUFFIN name besides Cosby. Keep playing good and you will keep the MUFFIN tag away Eagles. KL predicts that Cosby will win this one and claim the region title. KL did like the Eagle stadium Friday night. All the Cosby fans that KL spoke too were really nice. I didn't get any death threats believe it or not.