Hamptons vs. Happy Valley

adamtwofive

How many members of that staff do you even know by name? I've heard you use Shelton's several times but you don't even know who these other guys are. How can you keep saying you don't like them? If you don't like there coaching that's one thing, but you don't like them personally or what? /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

sorry i mean i dont like coach shelton.... dont know any body else... but they had a better coaching staff against hampton....

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Happy Valley is soft. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Big win for the Dawgs on homecoming coming right up!!!!

GO DAWGGGGGGGGGGGs

thank you for the support...... but were is one ducedizzel on this thread.... /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

sorry i mean i dont like coach shelton.... dont know any body else... but they had a better coaching staff against hampton....

You don't even know Coach Shelton , if you did you wouldn't have a bad thing to say about him. Coach is one of the finest men you or anyone else would ever meet. You act like he ran out and the field and hit you in the leg with a hammer or something. I told you this on another thread that you apparently did not read, GROW UP! Talking about people you don't even know and basing opinions on people from a motivational tactic that apparently you have read way more into than ANYONE else in the history of sports ever has. I hope Hampton wins but most likely they will get their dog walked by the warriors this week , If HV does win I'm sure it will be by a sheer stroke of luck cause Hampton has been the better team in all of their other losses this season too.

This is a Hampton / Happy Valley thread. Cosby is over. Where are the Bulldog faithful? The kids are currently 4-4 and everbody has left the message boards. Is everybody just a fair weather fan or are you True Blue. Big county rival game on Friday night. Let's here it Pujo and some of you other Bulldog diehards.

This is a Hampton / Happy Valley thread. Cosby is over. Where are the Bulldog faithful? The kids are currently 4-4 and everbody has left the message boards. Is everybody just a fair weather fan or are you True Blue. Big county rival game on Friday night. Let's here it Pujo and some of you other Bulldog diehards.

I believe they may only be DIEHARDS when the team is winning. Good luck this week, and somebody up there sit ole Townsend down and talk to him about respect and knowing when and when not to run his mouth, hes probably a decent enough kid he just needs to know what to and what not to say about some people. Either way good luck again, I hope we can set that second round date in the playoffs and get after each other again, it would be a lot of fun! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I don't think alot of fans are counting on the dogs to end the year with success, but from what I have seen at practice, its business as usual. They are focused on HV and no one else. I can't say that the Cosby loss is far from

everybodys thoughts but I can say that hopefully it will make these guys work harder. Sometimes you don't win when your supposed to, thats that. Take the loss, learn from it and get better. All in all I think from losing just about every starter, we have had a decent year. Theres plenty of games that we lost that we could have won, but that is also a part of building back up what we have had. All I can say is I still bleed blue and that will never change. And guys from Cosby, you guys won cause you wanted it more, bottom line. No excuses here. Good luck you guys throughout and hopefully we may meet again.

I don't think alot of fans are counting on the dogs to end the year with success, but from what I have seen at practice, its business as usual. They are focused on HV and no one else. I can't say that the Cosby loss is far from

everybodys thoughts but I can say that hopefully it will make these guys work harder. Sometimes you don't win when your supposed to, thats that. Take the loss, learn from it and get better. All in all I think from losing just about every starter, we have had a decent year. Theres plenty of games that we lost that we could have won, but that is also a part of building back up what we have had. All I can say is I still bleed blue and that will never change. And guys from Cosby, you guys won cause you wanted it more, bottom line. No excuses here. Good luck you guys throughout and hopefully we may meet again.

Same here, I would love to see a rematch, 1 because it would mean we both advanced, and 2 because I think it would be another classic! Good luck this week and down the road. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Same here, I would love to see a rematch, 1 because it would mean we both advanced, and 2 because I think it would be another classic! Good luck this week and down the road. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Thanks, you too. I agree it would. That is if we could field a kick. /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />