Hamptons vs. Happy Valley

adamtwofive

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA, STILL THE BEST IN THE REGION ? HA HA HA HA HA HA HA. TWO L'S IN A ROW /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

HA HA HA HA HA. SCOREBOARD, SCOREBOARD AS ADAM 5'2 WOULD SAY. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

They played a WHOLE lot better team than Cosby tonight. Thet actually won the game.

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know where the jawing came from, but when you get a game stole from you, its a little hard to shake hands.

How did Hampton get the game stolen from them when they had 5 chances in overtime to win the game. HV just wanted it more and the players pulled together in the end. You know it could have went into another overtime if Hampton hadn't ruffed the kicker

How did Hampton get the game stolen from them when they had 5 chances in overtime to win the game. HV just wanted it more and the players pulled together in the end. You know it could have went into another overtime if Hampton hadn't ruffed the kicker

If you don't know what happened ,I couldn't explain it to you. I'll try anyway. The blocked fieldgoal was a live ball, Hampton picked it up and ran it in for a TD , GAME OVER .The refs blew it and whistled the play dead.

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA, STILL THE BEST IN THE REGION ? HA HA HA HA HA HA HA. TWO L'S IN A ROW /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

HA HA HA HA HA. SCOREBOARD, SCOREBOARD AS ADAM 5'2 WOULD SAY. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Please don't do this crap. Even if they had won it wouldn't have affected our region. You just make us look as ridiculous as AT when you do that. And it makes people like Pujo make remarks about what kind of team we are and how we didn't deserve a win either. I'd just as soon not open us up to any more criticism!

If you don't know what happened ,I couldn't explain it to you. I'll try anyway. The blocked fieldgoal was a live ball, Hampton picked it up and ran it in for a TD , GAME OVER .The refs blew it and whistled the play dead.

yeah they blew the ball dead before he ran the ball in not after and if they dont have enough sense to get in out of the rain why would they have enough sense to understand that when the whistle blows that means the ball is dead and that play is over the game was over when tweeter kicked the ball through the up rights and ended the game. Hampton is just lucky that the refs didn't throw a flag when their fan in the navy jacket came out onto the field to the 10 or so yard line.

Was an interverted blow of the whistle. You got another chance after did you not? Stop crying.

Just so you guys know, one of our hurt players tried to shake hands with Andrew's dad and he pushed him away and started a big pushing party. The kid is 17. Heck maybe we aint got no class, but did you see any of our parents trying to fight the Hampton players? I dont think so.

Maybe you should talk to your 10 year olds who was calling us curse words when we walked out the locker room.

Anyway, Hampton played well. Bounced outside really well, gave us a hard time for awhile, but we finally got it down.

Good job to all the HV players. The team that got the most points got the win. Think thats how you win a football game anyway.... /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

yeah they blew the ball dead before he ran the ball in not after and if they dont have enough sense to get in out of the rain why would they have enough sense to understand that when the whistle blows that means the ball is dead and that play is over the game was over when tweeter kicked the ball through the up rights and ended the game. Hampton is just lucky that the refs didn't throw a flag when their fan in the navy jacket came out onto the field to the 10 or so yard line.

Good Luck on Thursday Warriors!!! Lets roll over Chucky Doak and concentrate on the playoffs. Love to all the players, especially the Seniors.

It was in error when the blew the play dead. Plain and simple ,they blew the call.

]

Was that a fan??

Was an interverted blow of the whistle. You got another chance after did you not? Stop crying.

Just so you guys know, one of our hurt players tried to shake hands with Andrew's dad and he pushed him away and started a big pushing party. The kid is 17. Heck maybe we aint got no class, but did you see any of our parents trying to fight the Hampton players? I dont think so.

Maybe you should talk to your 10 year olds who was calling us curse words when we walked out the locker room.

Anyway, Hampton played well. Bounced outside really well, gave us a hard time for awhile, but we finally got it down.

Good job to all the HV players. The team that got the most points got the win. Think thats how you win a football game anyway.... /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

They blew the call , and the game should have been over. After they blew the call, that was their error,Hampton shouldn't have got another play. That was just as crazy. They just need more competant refs.

But all and all ,it was a great game,sad it ended the way it did.