Hamptons vs. Happy Valley

adamtwofive

Thanks, you too. I agree it would. That is if we could field a kick. /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

Knowing the staff you guys have I'd say a big emphaisis was put on special teams this week! I fully expect yall to bounce back, we'll be pullin for ya come playoff time along with all the other regions public schools! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks, you too. I agree it would. That is if we could field a kick. /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

This is just one area of special teams play that kills us. What would our record be if we had somebody who could kick a field goal? Roberson had done a great job of punting but if we had a kicker who could hit one from 35 in, I believe we might have won all but one game. That not been an issue on recent teams until now. If the Dogs can get a good kicker one or two good lineman and a decient running back for next year, I believe we can get back to being the team we were two or three years ago.

This is just one area of special teams play that kills us. What would our record be if we had somebody who could kick a field goal? Roberson had done a great job of punting but if we had a kicker who could hit one from 35 in, I believe we might have won all but one game. That not been an issue on recent teams until now. If the Dogs can get a good kicker one or two good lineman and a decient running back for next year, I believe we can get back to being the team we were two or three years ago.

I'm not bashing or piling on, but yall need a QB to, I think that some of yall may have taken lil Mike for granted while he was there, I know that the Price kid is a JR and can get better, but he will need to improve alot before next year if yall want to be as good as you were the past few years. Again just MHO, not downing or piling on just MHO. Good luck 2moro night. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I'm not bashing or piling on, but yall need a QB to, I think that some of yall may have taken lil Mike for granted while he was there, I know that the Price kid is a JR and can get better, but he will need to improve alot before next year if yall want to be as good as you were the past few years. Again just MHO, not downing or piling on just MHO. Good luck 2moro night. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Move Price to tailback, get Dylan Ward to come back out and find us a kicker, one lineman and somebody that can catch the ball. Does Herzog want to transfer?

Move Price to tailback, get Dylan Ward to come back out and find us a kicker, one lineman and somebody that can catch the ball. Does Herzog want to transfer?

Hes good where hes at, thanks for the offer though, I'd say the ole GCA may ask him the same thing next week! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Ward doesnt want to get hit, remember? Good athlete but it takes tough kids to play football. IMO he doesnt have the desire to come out and do what it takes. Of course he might , since hes a junior next year, that seems to be his MO.

This is a Hampton / Happy Valley thread. Cosby is over. Where are the Bulldog faithful? The kids are currently 4-4 and everbody has left the message boards. Is everybody just a fair weather fan or are you True Blue. Big county rival game on Friday night. Let's here it Pujo and some of you other Bulldog diehards.

It is amazing how people disappear when things aren't perfect. The nice thing is, the stands were full a few years ago when the team was average, and they'll be full when Happy Valley comes into town friday night. Unfortunately, I can't make it, I've got to work late (groan), but I'll be there in spirit, hoping they can field kicks better than they did at Cosby! Go Dogs!

It is amazing how people disappear when things aren't perfect. The nice thing is, the stands were full a few years ago when the team was average, and they'll be full when Happy Valley comes into town friday night. Unfortunately, I can't make it, I've got to work late (groan), but I'll be there in spirit, hoping they can field kicks better than they did at Cosby! Go Dogs!

I wouldn't concede anything just yet. The boys come in this week with their hard hats on and they have had a very good week of practice. Happy Valley is going to be hard to handle, but its defineately not out of the question that Hampton wins. Its still my opinion they are the best team in region 1. They just seem to have laxes where they don't play as hard as they can. The defence still needs to get better, get some stops. I won't even go into special teams, that was just a freaky mess. I've been watching football for many years and I've never witnessed anything like that. Like I've said on several occasions , I'm a fan either way it goes.

I wouldn't concede anything just yet. The boys come in this week with their hard hats on and they have had a very good week of practice. Happy Valley is going to be hard to handle, but its defineately not out of the question that Hampton wins. Its still my opinion they are the best team in region 1. They just seem to have laxes where they don't play as hard as they can. The defence still needs to get better, get some stops. I won't even go into special teams, that was just a freaky mess. I've been watching football for many years and I've never witnessed anything like that. Like I've said on several occasions , I'm a fan either way it goes.

Blah Blah Blah hampton is not the best team in region 1. COSBY IS. i know your still gunna keep going on about hampton but they are not the best team. and they might not even be the second best team. i believe cloudland will roll past grace and then over your beloved hapton bulldogs

Blah Blah Blah hampton is not the best team in region 1. COSBY IS. i know your still gunna keep going on about hampton but they are not the best team. and they might not even be the second best team. i believe cloudland will roll past grace and then over your beloved hapton bulldogs

/popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />