Hamptons vs. Happy Valley

adamtwofive

Uhh. No. He tried to shake his hand. I was right there beside him. Coach wanted to be a sour loser. When ya cant win, just blame the refs and whine bout it! Woo /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Kid, you are so ignorant. I know Happy Valley fans that were saying refs screwed the whole game up. It is a sad realization isnt it, HV is overrated.

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Honey I've been to a few of the Hampton practices, all of the JV games and most of the varsity and we don't have anybody including EO that can come close to kicking it from 45 out. If EO could, last night would have been the perfect time for him.

I am just quoting a source from Hampton High School. You would have to ask the coachs at the school why Eddie Olvera was not given the chance to try.

Dogcatcher,how well do you know Tim, Maybe you could help me a little on this recruiting thing.I've heard Drew is a outstanding Baseball player and loves playing offencive line.

I don't think this is a recruiting thing just Coach Andrews trying to make Drew a better kicker. He and Tim are good friends and both were good players in their time plus Andrews was a good kicker.

Shouldn't Coach Andrews be trying to help his own school with a kicker? After all Hampton does need a kicker!

When did Hampton say that? they have been for the past 3 years, but i dont recall anyone saying it this year. here is a news flash, HV will get beat first round and Elizabethton may not even make the playoffs. How is that for a "haha"?

How do you figure HV will be beat in the first round of playoffs? And yeah Hampton did say they were the best in Carter but I do believe HV took that away from them. So quit blaming the refs and everything else over a little loss to good ol HV! WHO IS THE WATAUGA CONFERANCE CHAMPS?? HV!!!!!!

It cool man. Ill be ignorant...

So how does it feel to loose to an ignorant person?

Ignorance seemed to be the theme last night. When games are settled like this one was ,it always causes hard feelings. I would like to applaud both teams for a great hard fought performance. We got our money's worth. Someone paid the refs alot more than they deserved.

When did Hampton say that? they have been for the past 3 years, but i dont recall anyone saying it this year. here is a news flash, HV will get beat first round and Elizabethton may not even make the playoffs. How is that for a "haha"?

Well considering we dont have Unaka and 1A scrubs on the schedule your the one who gets the haha

Ignorance seemed to be the theme last night. When games are settled like this one was ,it always causes hard feelings. I would like to applaud both teams for a great hard fought performance. We got our money's worth. Someone paid the refs alot more than they deserved.

Once again, quit your whining. You had 1000 chances to get the win and you didnt do it.

Hamptons moto - When ya cant win, blame the refs!

Why would Drew be at Hampton practicing? Sources have told me it was Eddie Olvera a freshman at Hampton who has been hitting them from 45 out.

I seems as though old T Dog is trying to shop his kids again. TNLady this is nothing new from this bunch. For what it's worth, Happy, Cloudland, and E-Town have already turned them down. My guess is JC knows what kind of package this is and will avoid it all togther. The question is, why was Tim not working with your kicker?

Dogcatcher,how well do you know Tim, Maybe you could help me a little on this recruiting thing.I've heard Drew is a outstanding Baseball player and loves playing offencive line.

I really enjoyed the game last night, Hampton actually played 4 quarters. If they can do this the rest of the way ,they can hold their own with region 2. I got alot more positives than negatives last night. Good job DOGS

PUJO, be careful what you wish for, you just might get it,(if you know what I mean). Dogcatcher/T-Dog, may just be throwing you bone.

Yes it should have been a touchdown but can you believe this? We had every chance in the world to win and blew it. Cosby and now Happy Valley. Can we please get a kicker? How many times have we lost because we didn't have anybody to a kick extra point or field goals.

Pujo I said the other day that Coach Andrews was working with Logan and he was hitting them from 45 in but I found out tonight it was actually Unaka's kicker Drew that was up there practicing. I don't care to get beat but four onside kicks and now this. Give me some nerve pills please.

kicks to low gets everything blocked according to the paper,and from what i've seen it's not because of the blocking.slow to the ball anyone can kick when you are by your self.