Cookeville @ Lincoln County

Mr. Heisman

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well Billy, have to go get your wife for back up? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

lol. Know what you are talking about. Just amused at the lack of maturity that seems to prevail when you start tossing names and assuming unmentioned facts. Let me dumb this down for you, it is funny how immature people can be when they cannot handle an adult conversation.

I never said anything negative. All I said is I think Cookeville will win because of their coaching. Nothing negative there and if you cry babys can not take someones opinion, that is your problem. It seems like all you do is whine and cry and look for excuses.

PowerSoftball tomorrow night is a very important ballgame. If you don't have anything good to say why don't you just be quite.

I never said anything negative. All I said is I think Cookeville will win because of their coaching. Nothing negative there and if you cry babys can not take someones opinion, that is your problem. It seems like all you do is whine and cry and look for excuses.

/popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" /> /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" /> /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

PowerSoftball tomorrow night is a very important ballgame. If you don't have anything good to say why don't you just be quite.

I don't remember you piping up to anyone who was trash talking our boys on the team. A few weeks ago there was a lot of bad talk about the q.b. You kept quiet. So, anyone else can talk but the ones that are not members of the 'good ole boys' club? I have NEVER trashed our boys, have always felt they deserved more, yet you trash for that and not for someone actually naming names and positions and stating they played a crappy game or what not?

/popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" /> /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" /> /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

Popcorn good? lol.. /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" /> I am getting ready to eat some steak..want some?

I never said anything negative. All I said is I think Cookeville will win because of their coaching. Nothing negative there and if you cry babys can not take someones opinion, that is your problem. It seems like all you do is whine and cry and look for excuses

only cry babies i saw tonight was the cookeville coach when he stood on the feild and whinning to the ref ( should have got a flag for that) oh yeah and as for us looking for excuses look at the score board

Lincoln County 20

Cookeville 14

L.C. region champs 2 years in a row go Falcons

I never said anything negative. All I said is I think Cookeville will win because of their coaching. Nothing negative there and if you cry babys can not take someones opinion, that is your problem. It seems like all you do is whine and cry and look for excuses

only cry babies i saw tonight was the cookeville coach when he stood on the feild and whinning to the ref ( should have got a flag for that) oh yeah and as for us looking for excuses look at the score board

Lincoln County 20

Cookeville 14

L.C. region champs 2 years in a row go Falcons

Congrats Falcons, but you're going down next week. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Good hard fought game tonight by both teams for sure. Several no calls by the zebras against both teams, there toward the end of the game when we made the first down it was definately close enough for a measurement but the refs chose not to, I believe that's what the Cookeville coach was out on the field complaining about. To me the biggest two plays of the game was the goal line stand by the Falcon defense at the end of the first half and the pass by the Falcons to Tate Mustin in the flat for a first down on our last possession when Cookeville had everyone up in the box, that was a great call by the coaching staff. Qb. Wil Golden probably had his best game of the year all around tonight and did an excellent job of punting all night long. Also a great job by Joseph Henderson starting his first game at D.E. as well as the whole Falcon defense. The O-line also blocked pretty good tonight and the backs ran hard. I think that our kids and everyone concerned with the team were a little ticked off that nobody picked us to win the game, we didn't have as good a record as Cookeville but, we've played a pretty tough schedule.

Good Luck to Cookeville, you guys played very hard, but just came up a little short.