Cookeville @ Lincoln County

Mr. Heisman

There is nothing cocky about that thread "Bubba". The point made was that some thought LC didn't show any classs when the Cavs had a player that refused to shake hands with any of the LC players or coaches after the game. That is what is classless. I am sure coach Joslin will address that in his own way. As far as being confident, why shouldn't we be, Lincoln County is the 2008 Region 3-5A Champions!!!!!!!!! Let me hear it from the rest of the Falcon faithful!!!!

I really don't think that any young man from Cookeville would not shake hands after the game. They have been through worse losses. You would have to give me a specific jersey number. I have asked around, according to all I have asked, that didn't happen.

You have to admit that if the calls would have fair, it could have (and probably would have) been a different story, even with our mistakes.

I didn't think that LC people were so hateful, especially after actually winning the game.

If Coach J saw any of Cookeville boys "taunting" like LC players did, it wouldn't be pretty.

Everything I have heard about LC coach has been positive...more that I can say for some of his cocky players.

Hey lets just be nice and wish each other luck in the playoffs!

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sounds to me like we have some sore losers on here from Cookeville. You lost the game. Get over it. And as far as Falcon fans being cocky? I've never thought that. I've been to Cookeville and there is an arrogance with some fans there...not all fans, but some. Anyway, this game is over. Congrats Falcons, now get ready for Coffee County!!! Good luck to you too Cavs.

I really don't think that any young man from Cookeville would not shake hands after the game. They have been through worse losses. You would have to give me a specific jersey number. I have asked around, according to all I have asked, that didn't happen.

You have to admit that if the calls would have fair, it could have (and probably would have) been a different story, even with our mistakes.

I didn't think that LC people were so hateful, especially after actually winning the game.

If Coach J saw any of Cookeville boys "taunting" like LC players did, it wouldn't be pretty.

Everything I have heard about LC coach has been positive...more that I can say for some of his cocky players.

Hey lets just be nice and wish each other luck in the playoffs!

all you say is it was calls against you what about when our qb hit a knee to run the clock and was then hit by a cookeville player who was 5 yards away when he took the knee but that wasnt called either but i guess you didnt see that just what you wanted to ....... you lost get over it