Cookeville @ Lincoln County

Mr. Heisman

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The crowd will matter if the folks actually get into the game - a lot of times the crowd is there but the spirit isn't.

I think the game outcome will depend on which Falcon team shows up and if that team is ready to play. The Falcons have the defense and the offense to win it. The inconsistency this year has been frustrating for the players, coaches and the fans. If the Falcons play to their potential while minimizing mistakes they will win it - if they don't then Cookeville could run away with it - Joslin is the kind of coach that will take every mistake we make and turn it into points or at least field advantage.

I'm hoping for a great game and a decisive win for the Falcons!

if lincoln county's offence shows up then lc will run away with it they have been playin good the past 2 weeks they have been throwing the ball more instead of running every play get the ball outside to #8 carlisle the kid can make some plays and then give it to #32 twyman and #31mustin some jus swap it up and lc will win

If Lincoln county shows up they will run away with it? Are you crazy? What if Cookeville shows up, or they both show up? There won't be anyone running away with anything. These two teams have alot of respect for each other and both know it will be a dog fight. If Cookeville is able to run the ball, I give the edge to the cavs.

If rain creeps into the area like they are forecasting for Friday how much does that change things up? Could slow down Cookeville's offense? I don't know how well that field drains but with it being down in a hole I wouldn't think too well? Someone from LC will have to tell us about that, though?!