7AAA

spartaman

NO Please !!1 Everyone Please !!! sit down, sit down !!! The all- insightful "swami" is here for week one of district play and has all the winners picked for Tuesday night's game !!!1 Lebanon will go into Oakland and Elie and Company will take care of business on the road, winning by 6- 8 points. My Lady Pioneers will go on the road to Blackman and will find the Host team to be a little too strong and will lose by 8-12 points. The Siegel Stars will invade White County and ruin the Lady Warriors perfect season, beating them by 3 points in a great game. And finally in the game of the night The Lady Riverdale Warriors will travel to Cookeville and pull out a 4-5 point win . Should be a great start to the season, The "SWAMI" has spoken !!! Read em and weep.

LEBANON BY 9

BLACKMAN BY 25

WHITE COUNTY BY 5

RIVERDALE BY 7

Good to have you back Swami, look forward to a season full of picks!

• Replies 941
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

UH OH, I am in trouble now. Someone agreed with me except with wider spreads. The SWAMI has got to be right now. Everyone will now have to look in tonite to see who won or if RD finds the right phone number to Call CoachT and finally finds the right scores. Toll free- 1-800-318-1852.

"PHargis" you were right on the money with the low scoring output from my Lady Pioneers !! Blackman defeats Warren County tonight 50-31. Blackman was led by campbell with 15 points, also freshman Hall had 10 points to pace the Blackman attack . Warren was led by senior Brooke Bowman's 13 points with King tossing in 7 and Martin adding 4 points. I guess we are not too hard to figure out are we !!!!!

"PHargis" you were right on the money with the low scoring output from my Lady Pioneers !! Blackman defeats Warren County tonight 50-31. Blackman was led by campbell with 15 points, also freshman Hall had 10 points to pace the Blackman attack . Warren was led by senior Brooke Bowman's 13 points with King tossing in 7 and Martin adding 4 points. I guess we are not too hard to figure out are we !!!!!

This is not really hard to figure out. Blackman is the most under estimated school in the District. Didn't realize Hall would contribute that much but as a Freshman, thats good. Warrens Brooke Bowman is a good player but if that is the Martin that played last year, I would have thought she would contribute more. Blackman will always be good defensively. i thought that the Blackman player that come from Warren County a couple of hyears ago would have had a good game. how did she do?

This is not really hard to figure out. Blackman is the most under estimated school in the District. Didn't realize Hall would contribute that much but as a Freshman, thats good. Warrens Brooke Bowman is a good player but if that is the Martin that played last year, I would have thought she would contribute more. Blackman will always be good defensively. i thought that the Blackman player that come from Warren County a couple of hyears ago would have had a good game. how did she do?

Kelsey Nowlin only scored 3 points tonight , but could have scored more. She is a team player !!

No "PHargis " the swami was a little off on that game> I had Riverdale winning by 4-5 points. I assume that the Lanning girl is back ? Any news out of White County or Oakland ??

Lanning might not be back but it will take a while for her to recover. 85 warrior will post White and hopefully someone from Lebanon will post that game as Oakland is very slow but we'll see. I'll try to find out.

Lanning might not be back but it will take a while for her to recover. 85 warrior will post White and hopefully someone from Lebanon will post that game as Oakland is very slow but we'll see. I'll try to find out.

Looking on the Tennessean website, White County routed Siegel tonight 52-34. White was led by Daniels 18,Delaney,16 and Yslas 13 points. Siegel had 3 ladies with 11 points . Also, Lanning did play for Riverdale tonight scoring 5 points. Riverdale was led by Haslip's 13 points with Burbee scoring 11. Cookeville got 19 points from Johnson and 16 from helton. It must have been all the storms moving into the area tonight clouding up my crystal ball !!