7AAA

spartaman

RD, answering post 396. Some jumped in between. RD do you know this rumor is true?

To be honest i didnt give those rumors much concern...I do not know if it is officially over nor an i concerned one way or the other I feel that those in charge will see what it is and ask a few questions and be done with it and take it for what it was

G LADY WARRIORS

• Replies 941
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

AAAAHHHHH YYEESSSS!!! the "SWAMI" is here !!! Where is everyone ??? I know every Coach, Player, and Fan is waiting for the "SWAMI'S" arrival, but this is ridiculous. Looking to improve on my (23-5) district record, the "SWAMI" sees the games of Friday going as follows : Oakland will travel over to Lebanon and play well, but not good enough, Lebanon by 14. In a big match-up , Riverdale will try to extract some revenge on Cookeville, but the Lady Cavs will make their trip into the "BORO" a successful one. Cookeville by 5. White County will defeat the Lady Stars in the "Boro", White County by 6. And finally, Blackman will rout Warren County in McMinnville. Blackman by 26. The "SWAMI" has spoken !! Read em and weep.

AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YYYYEEEEEESSSSSS!!!! The all-insightful "SWAMI" is here !!! After a (2-2) Friday night the "SWAMI"S overall district record now stands at (25-7). Congrats to Riverdale (not a big surprise in their win), however the huge victory by the Lady Stars over White County was a bit surprising. The "SWAMI" will be back on Monday, for all the games of Tuesday night. The "SWAMI" has spoken!!

Congrats to the Lady Blaze. (and all the others that won tonight) Good to see many in the scoring column for BHS. I am anxious to see the box score. May be the highest combined turnover game that I have seen this year.

Boy, they grow 'em thin and tall there in Warren County. I realize that I am taking a risk of kicking the ant hill with regard to comments about the coaching there at Warren, so please don't tell me why they will never get better, coach pulls wings off flys, .... etc. I don't know what year those tall girls are, but if they learn to go inside first might be tough here in a year or two. I know it's difficult for the coaches to switch strategy every couple of years due to being loaded with small shooters, followed by having a bunch of height, then back and forth.

Not a bad observation "KeeperFan15", We are NOT a very hard team to figure out. All you have to do is guard the three point line when Warren County has the ball, and when our opponents have the ball, they can count on "no pressure" bringing the ball up court and a very soft 2-3 zone that dosen't rotate and gives up wide open 3's or lay-ups. I haven't seen anything change in Coach Eades philosophy over the years, regardless of talent level.

First off, congrats to the Lady Blaze! We are having a terrific season and I'm glad to see us playing so well with a pretty young team. Also whoever had the comment of coaching to much from the bench... I don't know if you watched any of the Lady Blaze games last year but it was much much worse from that perspective last year.

And finally, maybe its not so bad to be the unnoticed team...Keeps players focused on basketball and not on what everyone else thinks of them.

Go Lady Blaze! Two huge games this week with Lebanon and our much beloved R'dale...

Looks like Lady Stars pulled a big upset against WHite Co....that is a HUGE win for them. Was it Siegel defense that forced the Lady Warriors to shoot so poorly?? Doesn't Siegel have some pretty quick guards? It must have been the return of #10 - Burns to the line-up to keep their high scorers in check. That #10 is such an asset to Siegel's defensive strategy. She gets around the court extremely fast! I hear she is a multi-sport athlete.. The 3's by Donkin had to be gamebreakers. Great to see that she is becoming a threat.

Looks like Lady Stars pulled a big upset against WHite Co....that is a HUGE win for them. Was it Siegel defense that forced the Lady Warriors to shoot so poorly?? Doesn't Siegel have some pretty quick guards? It must have been the return of #10 - Burns to the line-up to keep their high scorers in check. That #10 is such an asset to Siegel's defensive strategy. She gets around the court extremely fast! I hear she is a multi-sport athlete.. The 3's by Donkin had to be gamebreakers. Great to see that she is becoming a threat.

While that was overlooked in the analysis I made, Burns defense and contribution to the Siegel team has been missed while she has been out. While not used as a scorer, she certainly can score but she does have terrific value defensively and is a multi-sport athlete. Donkin's threes certainly takes some pressure off of Cason who has shouldered most of the scoring for the Stars.

7AAA Womens Schedule Jan. 13-Feb. 3

1-13

Blackman @ cookeville

Riverdale@ lebanon

Oakland@ White

Warren @ siegel

1-16

Blackman@ oakland

Warren@ Cookeville

Lebanon@ Siegel

Riverdale@ White

1-20

White@Blackman

Cookeville@Lebanon

Oakland@Warren

Riverdale@Siegel

1-23

Blackman@Warren

Cookeville@Riverdale

Oakland@ Lebanon

White@Siegel

1-27

Lebanon@Blackman

Siegel@Cookeville

Riverdale@oakland

Warren@White

1-30

Blackman@Riverdale

Cookeville@White

Warren@Lebanon

oakland@Siegel

2-03

Siegel @Blackman

Oakland@Cookeville

White@Lebanon

Riverdale@Warren

Bump

AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YYYYEEEEEESSSSSS!!!! The all-insightful "SWAMI" is here !!! After a (2-2) Friday night the "SWAMI"S overall district record now stands at (25-7). Congrats to Riverdale (not a big surprise in their win), however the huge victory by the Lady Stars over White County was a bit surprising. The "SWAMI" will be back on Monday, for all the games of Tuesday night. The "SWAMI" has spoken!!

AAAAHHHHHHHHH YYYYYYEEEEEESSSS!!!! The "SWAMI" is here once again , ready to improve on his stellar (25-7) district record !!!! Here are all the winner's for Tuesday's games : Lebanon heads to the "Boro" to play red-hot Blackman. Gonna be a great game, but Blackman wins this one at home, Blackman by 9. Siegel will make the trip up to Cookeville, but will not enjoy their stay. Cookeville by 11. Riverdale will continue their surge and win handily at Oakland. Riverdale by 19. And finally, White County will get healthy at home, with my ladies coming in there, White beats Warren by 27. The "SWAMI" has spoken !!Read em and weep .