7AAA

spartaman

14pioneers(Alias SWAMI) Before the final matchups on Thursday's Matchups and the followups on Friday, this poster would like to acknowledge the effort(????41-11, it was a snap) that you went thru this season in your predictions. Despite harassment by Airball and 85, it was an event everyone enjoyed seeing twice a week since you first started. Being an absolute, partison fan of Warren County and your results sometimes showing your frustration to not being able to pick them a time, you had to do something on this site to exhibit your knowledge of this District so the "Suami" did show up. Your record did show a winner for Warren County and in first place. It's hoped you and the fans at Warren will follow the District clear thru till the last School is left standing, the finals of the State. Something tells me Riverdaleman, keeperfan14, 85, Hoops, Oakland and Big Mex will follow their schools their schools clear thru the region as well as Airball and Myself and whoever else wants to chime in. It has been a great year and a great time for 7AAA Girls Basketball and for all of the Players and Coaches, we are still enjoying the ride and we are going to follow someone to the State.

Ditto on everything you said.

• Replies 941
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH YEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSS!!! The "SWAMI" is here !! And after a (3-1) Tuesday night (Congrats to Lebanon) The "SWAMI" now stands at (41-11) for the year. The "SWAMI" will return for the final match-ups this district season on Thursday , for all of Friday's winner's. The "SWAMI" has spoken.

AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YYYYYYEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSS !!!! The "SWAMI" is HERE !!!! Thanks for the kind words "PHARGIS","Keeperfan15" & 85, Looking to improve on my (41-11) season record, The "SWAMI" sees our final 7aaa regular season district games going as follows : Lebanon will come into Cookeville with alot of confidence, but the leaque-leading Lady Cavs will prove too tough on their home court. Cookeville by 14. My Lady Pioneers, will be looking for that elusive first district win, when they travel into the "BORO" to face Oakland. However, Oakland has been steadily improving, and the "SWAMI" sees Oakland beating my ladies by 11. In a really tough match-up at White County, Backman will play hard ,but come up a little short, White County by 4. And Finally, Red-Hot Riverdale will continue their winning ways, beating Siegel at Siegel by 8 points. The "SWAMI" has spoken !!! Read em and weep.

Swami. Ah yes, The last tower of Lebanon will play he last regular season game by traveling to Cookeville Friday and put up a great game against a very good Cookevillle team. In an award giving nite at Cookeville to finish their District 7AAA regular season, Cookeville will win despite Elie trying to beat Cookeville with over 20 points for the night. Cookeville will win by 8.

Oakland will beat Warren County but by only three as Warren will give it a good try.

White and Blackman will play a close game and White will win by 7.

Siegel's back is against the wall and needs this game very badly. Riverdale has got second place in the District won. Siegel cannot rebound with Riverdale but the game is closer than one thinks. Riverdaleby 4.

???We fully understand there was no intent there with the people at Riverdale, but you are still dealing with the responsibility that we should not be treating kids differently because they are athletes.???

these words of MR Carter was intresting I would think it is the intent you would penallize...but thats just me

also there is a thread on this can we keep this stuff over there and keep this thread to the basketball?

???We fully understand there was no intent there with the people at Riverdale, but you are still dealing with the responsibility that we should not be treating kids differently because they are athletes.???

these words of MR Carter was intresting I would think it is the intent you would penallize...but thats just me

also there is a thread on this can we keep this stuff over there and keep this thread to the basketball?

I'm good with that. Odds are the other one will get shut down soon enough anyway. No need in having both shut down. Tough break R'daleman. By that I mean the innocent players that will pay the penalty.

It's done and i'lltry to monitor it.

The following clip from the DNJ this morning explains the quagmire of the standings for 4th, 5th place in 7AAA and will be decided tonight.u

'''''On the girls side, Siegel is tied with White County for fourth-place. A Siegel win and White County loss to Blackman would lock up fourth place. If both win, fourth place will be decided on a coin flip. If both win, White County gets the fourth spot since it beat Riverdale.'''''''' T Kreager

''???This whole week has been like postseason for us,??? Siegel coach Alan Bush said. ???We thought Lebanon was (a win) we needed. We didn??™t show up there the other night.???'

So, tonite its the read it and weep nite. Tune in or go to your nearest gym to see what happens. Its at Siegel and/or White county and a lot is at stake on both of these games

While we await the great swami and his scores, I will pre-empt him and say Riverdale did win tonite, oakland did beat WC, Lebanon slipped up on Cookeville and while the score is not in, Blackman did win over White in a surprising game. I will goover the boxes a little later after the Swami flies back in to the area.

Women's Basketball

Division I Class AAA Region 4 District 7

Rank Team W-L

Record Win

Percentage

1 Cookeville 12-2 85.70%

2 Riverdale 11-3 78.60%

3 Blackman 9-4 69.20%

4 White Co. 7-6 53.80%

5 Lebanon 7-7 50.00%

6 Siegel 7-7 50.00%

7 Oakland 2-12 14.30%

8 Warren Co. 0-14 0.00%

All of the scores are not in tonite but word has come that Blackman did beat White County and the last nite, standings unofficially switched around in the 4,5, and now 6th place because with their win over Cookeville, Lebanon may have jumped from a tie for fourth, to fourth place with their win over Cookeville for tournament seedings. White may have dropped to fifth and Siegel may have wound up at 6th. We will await the official rulings from the District. The above standings do not take in effect Blackman's win over White tonite. Lebanon's win tonite is not really surprising for in the last few years, the towers brought the High School close to the top in the last half of the season. Blackman was leading White at the half 31-19 and seemed to have everything in hand but we'll await that score also. The blackman fans are taking their time in returning from the lengthy trip to White.

Women's Basketball

Division I Class AAA Region 4 District 7

Rank Team W-L

Record Win

Percentage

1 Cookeville 12-2 85.70%

2 Riverdale 11-3 78.60%

3 Blackman 9-4 69.20%

4 White Co. 7-6 53.80%

5 Lebanon 7-7 50.00%

6 Siegel 7-7 50.00%

7 Oakland 2-12 14.30%

8 Warren Co. 0-14 0.00%

All of the scores are not in tonite but word has come that Blackman did beat White County and the last nite, standings unofficially switched around in the 4,5, and now 6th place because with their win over Cookeville, Lebanon may have jumped from a tie for fourth, to fourth place with their win over Cookeville for tournament seedings. White may have dropped to fifth and Siegel may have wound up at 6th. We will await the official rulings from the District. The above standings do not take in effect Blackman's win over White tonite. Lebanon's win tonite is not really surprising for in the last few years, the towers brought the High School close to the top in the last half of the season. Blackman was leading White at the half 31-19 and seemed to have everything in hand but we'll await that score also. The blackman fans are taking their time in returning from the lengthy trip to White. So here are the scores and some information. Riverdale did beat Siegel by 7 50-43. Connell giot 14 and cason got 9. Oakland did beat Warrenm45-19 with Randolph getting 10 and Wilkinson getting7 for WC. Blackman did beat White 57-40 as it appeared both schools cleared their benches and White was behind most of the game. Cookeville lost to lebanon as Elie and Jennings got 14 each and Helton and Johnson got 11 each for Cookeville. now we'llget the official word about the schedule and we are ready for the Tournament/