7AAA

spartaman

All games arein except the Lebanon/White County game in which lebanon was leading at halftime 31-17. The final score of the lebanon/White game was 65-56 which must have been a barnburner the last half. For lebanon Elie had 29, Coggins had 13, Lamberson had 8 and Stafford had 8. For White Daniels had 13, Delaney had 16 Wilson and Yslas had 8. This had to have been the best game of the night in 7AAA.

Blackman won over Siegel 45-33 as a player off of Blackman's bench came off of the Bench and scored 11 points, had 6 blocks and 7 rebounds. You would have thought katie Smith was possessed as the 6-1 center dominated the first half with Blackman and took them to a 19-17 lead at halftime. Bailey got 9 and Campbell led all scorers with 14. Norris got 8. Siegel was led by Cason and Naish with 9.

Cookeville beat Warren 60-30 as Brooks got 15, Helton ledby 17 and Johnson go 11. While stats are not available, Helton led rebounding by a substantial amount. The games revertback to Siegel Saturday asit looks as if Blackman will play Riverdale and lebanon will play Cookeville. Both of these matchups will put these four teams in the Regionals at the end of next week but Saturdays games and the Championships and consolation game monday will determine the seeds of the Region.

The last game of the night was Oakland vs. Rdale which Riverdale won 45-23 and was a game of who could hold the ball the longest.haislip got 12, Barbeegot 8 and Spurlock got 6 for Riverdale. For Oakland, Roper got 9 and McGowan got 6. The biggest event happening at the game was Riverdaleman almost making the stat sheet by committing a foul from the stands. (Whew, that was close. We need ratings but how can we explain that). Well, we haven't heard for first hand commentary froim other games but it will be hard to match this one. Waiting for more.

• Replies 941
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All games arein except the Lebanon/White County game in which lebanon was leading at halftime 31-17. The final score of the lebanon/White game was 65-56 which must have been a barnburner the last half. For lebanon Eliehad 29, Coggins had 13 lamberson had 8 and Stafford had 8. For White Daniels had 13, Delaney had 16 Wilson and Yslas had 8. this had to have been the best gameof the night in 7AAA.

Blackman won over Siegel 45-33 as a player off of Blackman'sbench came off of the Bench and scored 11 points, had 6 blocks and 7 rebounds. You would have thought katie Smith was possessed as the 6-1 center dominated the first half with blackman and took them to a 19-17 lead at halftime. Baily got 9 and Campbell led all scprerswith 14. Norris got 8. Siegel was led by Cason and Naish with 9.

Cookeville beat Warren 60-30 as Brooks got 15, Helton ledby 17 and Johnson go 11. While stats are not available, Helton led rebounding by a substantial amount. The games revertback to Siegel Saturday asit looks as if Blackman will play Riverdale and lebanon will play Cookeville. Both of these matchups will put these four teams in the Regionals at the end of next week but Saturdays games and the Championships and consolation game monday will determine the seeds of the Region.

bump

good game by my LADY WARRIORS!!!!!!I have a couple of good stories for yall...i was talking to a member of the oakland staff that i have known for 12 years and my friend said this is going to be intresting and being the trash talker i am i siad HOW she said just watch and then one of the officials said because im here and i said youre right you usually keep it intresting(wont name him but he has beed doing this a long time)so as the game started i realized what was going to be intresting aobut the game....oakland tried to slow the game WAY down and in the first half the officiating was very intersting...we was getting hacked and no call and we would hand check and it gets called so i did what every fan did (this was last minute or so of first half)and i asked to call both ends the same way so the official stares at me as i am still saying it and at half he tells nolan that if i dont be quiet they will toss me from the game i said i didnt say anything ugly or anything he said i know i said ive never heard of that he me neither but be quiet LOL so i did and the second half the officiating was much better and we actually played more aggrresive in the second half...I thought those were cute stories now onto the game

we was in control for the entire game in the first half the lead didnt get any bigger that 15 points and oakland would chip at it a little bit i thn=ink we was winning by about 13 points at the half and then with about 6 minutes to go in the 3rd QTR we held the ball near mid court for 3 minutes LITERALLY HELD the ball ashley just stood there holding the ball and oakland wasnt applying any pressure i am not sure what that was about but we had the lead once it got to the 3 minute or so mark they started putting pressure on the ball and we hit a lay up and then we pick up the intensity of defense and force a few turnovers and really pulled away from there...EVERYBODY got to play some decent minutes tonight and it is always fun watching the future play and get their chance in a district game getting their feeet wet and getting things going for the future

GREAT JOB TONIGHT GIRLS NOW LETS GO GET blackman

Yeah, and I saw some guy named Pearl act like a jackass. He was obnoxious the entire game. I wish he would have been tossed.

The game was an embarrassment for OHS. When RHS held the ball for 5 minutes during the 3rd qtr. I couldn't believe it. OHS was down by 19 at that point and wasn't even trying to get back in it. I know Spurlock was there and I hope he wasn't happy with his coach. All good things must come to an end and JG's run is getting close. Good luck R'dale against Blackman. Ya'll have a talented team. I don't know if you have the character to win it all but you should have a good postseason. Later.

RD, even with all of the ballholding going on the score was respectable. Was there much crowd reaction going on when RD held the ball for 3-4 minutes?

i did not act like a jackass either lol

phargis we was mostly laughing and cheering our girls on and some clapping we was puzzled for the first minute and the final 2 or 3 minutes was just kinda cheering them on

All games arein except the Lebanon/White County game in which lebanon was leading at halftime 31-17. The final score of the lebanon/White game was 65-56 which must have been a barnburner the last half. For lebanon Elie had 29, Coggins had 13, Lamberson had 8 and Stafford had 8. For White Daniels had 13, Delaney had 16 Wilson and Yslas had 8. This had to have been the best game of the night in 7AAA.

Blackman won over Siegel 45-33 as a player off of Blackman's bench came off of the Bench and scored 11 points, had 6 blocks and 7 rebounds. You would have thought katie Smith was possessed as the 6-1 center dominated the first half with Blackman and took them to a 19-17 lead at halftime. Bailey got 9 and Campbell led all scorers with 14. Norris got 8. Siegel was led by Cason and Naish with 9.

The last game of the night was Oakland vs. Rdale which Riverdale won 45-23 and was a game of who could hold the ball the longest.haislip got 12, Barbeegot 8 and Spurlock got 6 for Riverdale. For Oakland, Roper got 9 and McGowan got 6. The biggest event happening at the game was Riverdaleman almost making the stat sheet by committing a foul from the stands. (Whew, that was close. We need ratings but how can we explain that). Well, we haven't heard for first hand commentary froim other games but it will be hard to match this one. Waiting for more.

WC dug themselves a hole early and was down 20-5. WC made a great effort in the 2nd half and actually cut the lead down to 3 points at one time. VERY disappointing to go 18-2 and then not even make the region.

Was there a good crowd there?

So the strategy of the game was for oakland to hold the ball to keep the score down so they might have a chance to win. Riverdale went along with it for some time and then started pressing and got a lead.when oakland coulded withstand their press. Then Riverdale started holding the ball and then held it about 4 minutes in a quarter, the crowd started clapping and the referee told the principal the fans did not need to do that or something like that. And then the game went on and ended.. Must have been a boring game and not like I have seen in the Boro but it is a typical way games are played every other way. The official must have thought something was wrong. The game is over with and there will be some comment tomorrow. Great report and hope you got back in time.