7AAA

spartaman

• Replies 941
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Big congrats to White County's Lacy Yslas. She scored 19 points tonight and put her over the 1000 point mark for her career at White Co. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

85, it looked as if Blackman jumped on White quickly and White's strategy to take in inside to Yslas did work but scoring from elsewhere was cut down by the Blackman Defense. is that the way you saw it?

Congrats to the victors tonight. I need details on the Blackman White game. I was driving by the Sparta exit about tip off time on my way to ETSU. Also shouldn't White's district record be 7-7? I am guessing the last update was before the score was posted.

keeper 85 did just post that blackman did win and Yslas at White got her 1000th point. blackman was ledby Campbell with 13, Norris with 17 and Nowlin with 12. It appeared from the box that White had a cold night scoring maybe because of the Blackman defense as tthe rest of the 8 players did not participate much in scoring which is not like a White county team.

uuuuuWomen's Basketball

Division I Class AAA Region 4 District 7

Rank Team W-L

Record Win

Percentage

1 Cookeville 12-2 85.70%

2 Riverdale 11-3 78.60%

3 Blackman 10-4 71.40%

4 Lebanon 7-7 50.00%

5 Siegel 7-7 50.00%

6 White Co. 7-7 50.00%

7 Oakland 2-12 14.30%

8 Warren Co. 0-14 0.00%

Final rankings with the three teams tying places being based on head to head with teams starting at the top. Waiting for the official results and games.

Congrats to the victors tonight. I need details on the Blackman White game. I was driving by the Sparta exit about tip off time on my way to ETSU. Also shouldn't White's district record be 7-7? I am guessing the last update was before the score was posted.

Blackman jumped out to a 10-0 lead and WC never got closer than 8 points all night. Blackman's offensive execution was excellent in the 1st 4 minutes. WC, IMHO, looks like a tired team at this point. I believe the effort is there, but a lot of their shots were coming up short last night. This is indicative of a team with tired legs.

It was my first trip to Sparta to see a game. I was VERY impressed with the fan turnout. My hat's off to those WC fans. They were out en masse last night. Blackman was just too much last night. Coach H had his team well prepared.

Blackman jumped out to a 10-0 lead and WC never got closer than 8 points all night. Blackman's offensive execution was excellent in the 1st 4 minutes. WC, IMHO, looks like a tired team at this point. I believe the effort is there, but a lot of their shots were coming up short last night. This is indicative of a team with tired legs.

It was my first trip to Sparta to see a game. I was VERY impressed with the fan turnout. My hat's off to those WC fans. They were out en masse last night. Blackman was just too much last night. Coach H had his team well prepared.

Last night was the worst I have seen us play all year. We may be tired. If you thought that was a good crowd last night you should have seen the Cookeville game. Standing room only.

85warrior, Congratulations for winning the girls 'pick em' contest. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Congratulations to all of the area high school basketball teams (Cookeville, Riverdale, Blackman, Siegel, Oakland, White County, Lebanon, and Warren County). If anyone knows when and where the district area tournament begins please post. Thanks

85warrior, Congratulations for winning the girls 'pick em' contest. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Thank you very much. I don't know if I actually win anything or not. HA! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Won the big ones a few years ago and got state tourney tickets. Sweet!