Heritage @ McMinn Co.

scoot91

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know it seems like a long shot but what are the chances McMinn overlooks the Heritage bunch? /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

With McMinn striving for a playoff spot, I woudn't count on them to look past Friday night's game. And I don't suspect the following week's game with Bradley would be one worthy of being such a monumental game for them to look past Heritage.

With the future being what it is I would say it would be safe to say that McMinn will not be over looking any team. It is homecoming @ McMinn and there will be plenty of distractions but when Thursday evening rolls around the skirts come down and the helmets go on and the cherokees will get the job done.

McMinn rolls in this one.....

McMinn 42

Heritage 10

GO TRIBE!!!

Will Heritage come to play or fight and step on ball carriers.

Not real sure how to take your comment. Heritage comes to play every week. They may not win but they come to play. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

As for fighting, I have been to every game and not seen a fight yet. Yea, some pushing, shoving, & some trash talking but thats always two sided. The Heritage players do as much as all other teams do. Kids will be kids......

"Stepping on Ball carriers". I will say we have some hitters on the team and for the most part do a good job on ball carriers. If you have ever played football you may know that from time to time players get stepped on, it just happens. I will say for sure, no Heritage player would step on another player on purpose. Thats ridiculous!!!! /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

your kidding right? 43 didn't jump off the ground and step on #1 Friday night. He got flagged for it. I don't blame #1 for going after him.

I must have missed that also, but it was obvious that number 1 and number 5 did their fair share of talking and pushing after several plays. If the refs had stepped in sooner and got control of the game it might not have gotten out of hand.