Heritage @ McMinn Co.

scoot91

your kidding right? 43 didn't jump off the ground and step on #1 Friday night. He got flagged for it. I don't blame #1 for going after him.

No I'm not kidding. I saw the play you are reffering to and #43 did step on him, but he was pushed from behing after the play. It was clearly accidental. If I was #1 I would have reacted the same way. Tempers got out of hand a bit and should have been controled better by the refs. The kids emotions are all over the place in ballgames and hard to contain.

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mcminn's quarterback got hurt last week early in the first half and didn't finish the game. Will he be playing this week? Could that factor in to it being a closer game than people think. They have a talented young backup but has been a starting linebacker for most of the season and does not really know the offense well.

Heritage pulls things together this week and wins 14 to 7.

I sure hope your right mountainfan9,We have most our injured players back now. #74 Garland has been cleared to play the last 2 games. He has been doing fantastic in practice,BUT the /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> "brains" /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> of the outfit decided not to start him. Good luck boys.......

your kidding right? 43 didn't jump off the ground and step on #1 Friday night. He got flagged for it. I don't blame #1 for going after him.

#1 is a good player but he needs to practice self control. Way too much talk and gestures. As for the call, #1 drew the flag. The ref told #43 that he was flagged for retaliation.

I sure hope your right mountainfan9,We have most our injured players back now. #74 Garland has been cleared to play the last 2 games. He has been doing fantastic in practice,BUT the /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> "brains" /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> of the outfit decided not to start him. Good luck boys.......

If I read this correctly, GARLAND is NOT starting tonigh? What the Heck? He has to be one of the best lineman Heritage has, maybe THE BEST. The kid has a great attitude and heart and loves playing the game. Not to mention he's 6' 3" 230 and blocks very well. Heritage needs him in the game as much as possible. Come On!!!!!!

Tonights game will be full of suprises from the Moutaineers, hope it all works out and gets them a big win. I would love to see them end the season with two wins and have something to build on and look forward to in spring practice.

>

yea scoot,you read it right. the coach said he would rotate Garland in and out /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> . I talked with cody the other day and he was really disgusted with it,but said he would take what playing time he could get so he could do what he could to help his team.But this has been our problem the last 4 or 5 years,wrong players in at the wrong time,wrong play calls ect.But it is what it is. Let me add that the player who is starting in Garlands position is a fine player and I am not downing him what so ever,he has worked very hard to get into that spot,but in football size does matter /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />