• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Back

Jake Morris QB - 90 comp 1373 yards for 15 TDs

Zach Rogers 838 total yards 12 TDs

Justin Braden 1015 15 TDs

line and kicker... I don't know

Hunter Poteete from Dekalb- 2080 yds 26td(leads state) 124 comp 632 rushing yards 8 tds. and an int in white house game for pick 6.

lineman- aussie light from white house

kicker- station camps. christian maybe

Hunter Poteete from Dekalb- 2080 yds 26td(leads state) 124 comp 632 rushing yards 8 tds. and an int in white house game for pick 6.

If this is true then hands down Hunter Poteete needs to win. The numbers talk and don't let the fansboys of region 5-3A tell you different

If this is true then hands down Hunter Poteete needs to win. The numbers talk and don't like the fansboys of region 5-3A tell you different

those numbers are true. kids just a junior still has 2 games left. only around 100 yds behind the kid from stratford.

i dont think anybody is having a better year than him. in all of the classes.

Just to be clear he made the pick...he didn't get picked off but i agree poteete is the real deal he has my vote hands down.

Hunter Poteete from DeKalb County should win Mr. Football hands down if he doesnt it would be a great injustice by the voters around the state. he is the kid that does the most for his team and individually keeps them in all their games. I think that without him DeKalb would be a 2-6 football team and be no where close to 6-2.

If not him I think the second best player in the state is also a Junior. Bo Wallace from Giles County needs to get mentioned this year I think that he has more players around him than the Poteete kid does but he does an awesome job calling plays, which he does do. I have been told that he has been given the green light by the coaches to call the plays as he pleases. I know that he is a winner also, I dont know where he will go to school but I think he has a big time arm and will be playing in the SEC one day.

Kicker- Evan Sanders: 15 punts for 642 yds. 42.8 Avg.. 57 long, 6 inside the 20, 18 touchbacks. 2/3 FG, long of 35

Back- Jordan Howanitz: RB- 107 att, 782 yds. 7.3 yds. per carry, 112 yds. per game, 80 Long 12 TD's, 6 Rec., 83 yds., 1 TD, 13 Total TD's.

Safety- 40 Tackles, 34 solo, 6 assist, 2.5 TFL's, 1 sack, 2 forced fumbles, 3 pass break-ups, 1 int.

He is on every special teams

Lineman- Daniel Hood- TE/DL: TE- 6 Rec. 112 yds., 27 long, DL- 31 Tackles, 7.5 TFL's, 3 Sacks, 3 fumbles caused, 1 fumble recovery, 2 pass break-ups. Has 21 offers from all over the country.

Will Coulter- OG/DL- DL- 41 Tackles, 6 TFL's, 3 sacks, 2 fumbles caused, 1 fumble recovery.

To get more stats and info on these players visit http://www.knoxcatholicfootball.com/, follow the tabs for more info.

All these players are from KNOXVILLE CATHOLIC HIGH SCHOOL, Region 2-3A, considered one of the best if not the best region in 3A year in and year out.

bradon dockery defensive end seymour high school was named the knoxville quarterback club player of the week after a huge performance against carter in a key region matchup game

he has totaled 32 tackles averaging 7.5 a game 7 sacks for a 174 yards lost 2 fumble recoveries and a blocked punt

he also gets it done on offensive side of the ball with 61 carries for 227 yards and 8 td's

I DOUBT TOPE IS LEADING THE COUNTY IN SCORING BECAUSE DEMARCUS PAYNE FROM WHITE HOUSE HAS (12) TDS IN HIS LAST 4 GAMES . SO IF TOPE HAS 11 THEIRS NO WAY HE COULD BE LEADING. ALSO OUR PUNTER TROX GREENWADE AVERAGES CLOSE TO 40 OR OVER 40 ON HIS PUNTING. OUR KICKER MATTHEW GOSSETT HAS ALSO HAD A BIG YEAR. NOT SURE ON HIS STATS BUT THEY HAVE BEEN GOOD.

WHITE HOUSE HAS SO MANY DIFFERNT WEAPONS SO IM NOT SURE IF ANY WILL BE UP FOR MR FOOTBALL BACK . BUT ON THE LINE BLAINE BOONE WILL PROBALY BE A CANDIDATE . ILL BE SURPRISED IF HE'S NOT UP FOR IT.

I think generally the voters will notice the total rushing yards over TDs scored. It's hard to look past a kid that's put up over 2000.