2 yr. Starter at Quarterback

Captain

2yr All-Region

All-Area

Pre-Season All-State

Has not committed but is leaning toward Air Force

Offensive Stats

Career

Rushing ??“ 312 Carries 2,045yds. 14TD 6.6 yd/carry (includes sacks)

Passing - 2,332 yds. 29 TD

Rushing ??“ 106 Carries 783yds. 8 TD 7.4 yd/carry (includes sacks)

Passing ??“ 1,172 yds. 16 TD

Defensive Stats

Career

Tackles ??“ 163 INT??™s ??“ 14

Those are pretty impressive stats!

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now is your one and only chance to convince me, and several other voters who will be reading this, who the Mr. Football Lineman, Back, and Kicker should be:

I must return the ballot by November 3rd.

Negative remarks will do nothing to help your candidate!

the ballots were due on Monday.. so when do the finalists come out when is the announcement made of who are the top 3 in each category

Trevon Hall for mr. football in 4A. 5'11, 195 lbs.

Position-ATH, can play anywhere on the field.

QB: 5-8 passing, 68 yds, 1 td, QB rating of 129.2.

RB: 140 att, 1077 yds, 17 tds, avg of 7.7 yds per carry.

WR: 18 rec, 348 yds, 2 tds, 19.3 avg yds per catch.

PR: 4 ret, 76 yds, long of 53 yds, avg 19 yds per ret.

KR: 5 ret, 163 yds, long of 86 yds, avg 32.6 yds per ret.

P: 17 punts, 593 yds, long of 45 yds, avg of 34.9 yds per punt, 8 punts inside the twenty.

Best player in Tennessee in my opion.

Darian Stone, QB, Jr., Clinton, cannon-armed leader of Dragon offense that averages 33.1 points per game and 409.2 yards per game. Through Week Nine, Stone has thrown for 1,631 yards, 17 TDs (w/ 2 INT), and has rushed for 714 yards and 8 TDs on the ground. Helped lead Clinton to playoffs for first time since '98 and is playing this Friday (Week 10 vs. Powell) for a home-playoff game. Much like some of the others, he's as good a student-athlete off of the field as he is on it. Those with a vote's consideration would be appreciated.

stone might have a really good chance for this award next year but he's gonna have alot of competition from his teammate weston hazlehurst. they are both supreme players who only continue to get better and better. weston rushed for over 1000 yards last year and had 611 yards and 8 td's in his first 3.5 games this year before breaking his collarbone and being out til the final game where he had 100 yards the first half before reinjuring it. i expect stone to have around 2500 yards, 25 td's and only 5 or 6 picks next season and weston will probably have 1700-2000 yards and around 20 td's. the dragons offense will be amazing next year with these two super juniors and company. i think both their names will be on this ballot next year.

Of course those were posted before that 46-yard field goal last Friday! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

the kid sounds like a hoss, really dont look forward to clinton havin to face him, a great punter can really control a game

If Stone is nominated... Then Kier Houston from Powell has to be nominated....

i agree but like i said i dont think this is the year for stone, his stats are very good but no better than many senior players like houston, i think next year though they will be good enough if he continues on the curve hes demonstrated so far.