Gate City vs. South

2000southreb81

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

How many starters does South lose next season? Our offense will all but be gone, with the exception of a couple. I think defensively we'll return 7 or so.

south will lose the fabulous 3 and there 2 best o linemen (Kitzmiller,Davenport,Fletcher,Tj,and Beedle) due to graduation but will be bringing back Bobby Taylor, along with Castle in the backfield to replace the spin dr. and will also have watterson and zanoni back at recievers and hopefully someone can step up to take KK's big shoes. the 09 Rebs will also have St.Clair and Hayden hopefully sharing snaps to replace Davenport. and i believe we will still have a solid o line next year with Ervin,Solt,Conaway,Fuller, and Logue (sp) filling in the slots. the Rebel defense will lose about 6 seniors but should still be pretty solid with phillips,and Garvin returning at linebackers and zanoni and Ellis back at Defensivebacks. all in all i believe as long as offseason goes well that the Rebels will be back to full speed in 09 with some new leaders. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Rebel Nation

How many starters does South lose next season? Our offense will all but be gone, with the exception of a couple. I think defensively we'll return 7 or so.

Already making excuses. What was Gate City thinking? This is going to be fun. /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />