jhonson county@east

hightower66

Even though JC's playoff hopes are in their hands, I don't look for them to win out. I think the Longhorns can defeat East but I don't see them beating North. North and Elizabethton should get the final two playoff spots.

I think Johnson Co. can beat East, but it's a toss up at this point, Central played the Longhorns tough at their place. East is slightly better than Central, with a Tyler Gaby at quarterback. Though the Patriots may not be very good overall, they do have a true play maker in Gaby. Should be a good game.

Don't forget this game is played on Thursday @ Sullivan East, along with Unicoi Co. @ Sullivan North and Daniel Boone @ David Crockett in the Musket Bowl.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Johnson Co. can beat East, but it's a toss up at this point, Central played the Longhorns tough at their place. East is slightly better than Central, with a Tyler Gaby at quarterback. Though the Patriots may not be very good overall, they do have a true play maker in Gaby. Should be a good game.

Don't forget this game is played on Thursday @ Sullivan East, along with Unicoi Co. @ Sullivan North and Daniel Boone @ David Crockett in the Musket Bowl.

So will your website be updated with articles about the games on Friday or Saturday? You do great work. Keep it up, RB!

So will your website be updated with articles about the games on Friday or Saturday? You do great work. Keep it up, RB!

Wish I could take credit for it, but Ron's got about 30 years on me, worked for about 30 more years than me, wears glasses, and likes the Vols. I'm about 30 years younger than Ron, worked for about 7 years, do not wear glasses, and do not like the Vols. Understand? Good.

Wish you and I could have friendly banter back and forth, but following my posts around is rather childish, altering others posts is too, find a new hobby.

Wish I could take credit for it, but Ron's got about 30 years on me, worked for about 30 more years than me, wears glasses, and likes the Vols. I'm about 30 years younger than Ron, worked for about 7 years, do not wear glasses, and do not like the Vols. Understand? Good.

Wish you and I could have friendly banter back and forth, but following my posts around is rather childish, altering others posts is too, find a new hobby.

My hobby is reading www.tricitiessports.com by tricitiessportsfan. /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> Understand? Good.

My hobby is reading www.tricitiessports.com by tricitiessportsfan. /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> Understand? Good.

You really must enjoy the site. The uproar caused by Ron naming Sullivan South and Dobyns Bennett co-number ones in the NET Top 10 Poll has been fueled by you. I guess it's your purpose in life to ruffle peoples feathers. In that light, your a success. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

You really must enjoy the site. The uproar caused by Ron naming Sullivan South and Dobyns Bennett co-number ones in the NET Top 10 Poll has been fueled by you. I guess it's your purpose in life to ruffle peoples feathers. In that light, your a success. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I can't take credit for that one, sorry. I just posted on the North thread about backing each other. Give me a break!