Lenoir City vs. South Doyle

BIGBADCAMERAMAN

This friday on a football field in the middle of no where will be a game between two teams who are still fighting for a true idenity. Both teams have had their ups and downs all year and both have expeirenced bad breaks that cost them victorys. Even though both teams are 0-5 in the district they both were close to having district wins. LC worst break was at Clinton when three bad plays and a lot of help from the refs helped Clinton beat LC. LC was the better team on the field that night hands down but just a couple of bad calls and plays cost us. Now this week we will end our 20 game district losing streak that dates back to 2005. Our last district win was against South Doyle and we will get the victory this friday. My prediction is: LC 35 SD 21 So who will win you call it .

GO LENOIR CITY HIGH SCHOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

p.s. AS a former LC panther myself I would love to see the victory friday to happen so this program will continue on the right track to success.

SO BRING IT SOUTH DOYLE WE WILL BE READY /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This friday on a football field in the middle of no where will be a game between two teams who are still fighting for a true idenity. Both teams have had their ups and downs all year and both have expeirenced bad breaks that cost them victorys. Even though both teams are 0-5 in the district they both were close to having district wins. LC worst break was at Clinton when three bad plays and a lot of help from the refs helped Clinton beat LC. LC was the better team on the field that night hands down but just a couple of bad calls and plays cost us. Now this week we will end our 20 game district losing streak that dates back to 2005. Our last district win was against South Doyle and we will get the victory this friday. My prediction is: LC 35 SD 21 So who will win you call it .

GO LENOIR CITY HIGH SCHOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

p.s. AS a former LC panther myself I would love to see the victory friday to happen so this program will continue on the right track to success.

SO BRING IT SOUTH DOYLE WE WILL BE READY /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

I hope you're prediction is right Cameraman. LC needs a victory in the worst way. I would like to see these Seniors go out on a good note as they have endured alot over the past 4 years.

A victory this week and a huge upset next week will make these seniors famous!

Didn't predict it, just stated a fact. BUT with that said I believe that when this streak comes to an end, it will be a team like LC is right now that will end it. Maryville has nothing to gain or lose (except a streak) believe the should win and thats when it get fun!

Yes these senoirs need to go out on a high note that would defintely make them some memories. Last year Lc was just down to Maryville by 7 after the 1st quarter but then they erupted and won. But at the end of that game may have been the spark to set the fire for this seaon( well that and a new coach). When Mike Pierce scored on a Td run in the 4th quarter the LC crowd went crazy. As a fan watching LC football now from the fan point of view instead of a players point of view I see now that every time LC crosses the goaline the crowd goes wild and the support is there for these players. Not just the students but also past LC alumni and families of these players need all the support in the world over the next two weeks as they set to go for a HUGE upset that would not only shake the district but also the country. SO I say that all the fans of LC football need to show up and support these boys as they fight for survival and the future.