Hickman Vs East Hickman Revisited

dawgballfan

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BigDawgStatus. I'll answer your question here if that's ok. We're being civil I think.

Having 2 classifications in a region is exactly what TSSAA passed this last summer. 3A and 4A teams WILL be in the same region because it cuts down on travel which is what the schools want and it stabilizes the regions which is what everybody wants. The way I understand it is that the top 2 teams in each region regardless of classification will make the playoffs and the top team per classification in each region are automatic bids as well. Everybody else is a wild card.

There should be a thread around that describes it, otherwise it will all be clear on Nov. 13th when the new regions are announced.

I am really looking forward to this game and there are only a few short hours to go before the helmets are strapped on and both teams leave it all on the field. I may also walk over to the East Hickman side and see if I can find anybody that I know. I don't really care who wins as long as the players and fans show sportsmanship. I think that there should be a traveling trophy for this rivalry. Does anyone else agree with me? I mean, we have the Hutchens Nutt Little Brown Jug with Lewis County and I think that it would be fun if East and Centerville played for a trophy of some kind. If there were a trophy for this rivalry what would the trophy be called? Good luck to both teams and I hope that there are no injuries in the game.

I am really looking forward to this game and there are only a few short hours to go before the helmets are strapped on and both teams leave it all on the field. I may also walk over to the East Hickman side and see if I can find anybody that I know. I don't really care who wins as long as the players and fans show sportsmanship. I think that there should be a traveling trophy for this rivalry. Does anyone else agree with me? I mean, we have the Hutchens Nutt Little Brown Jug with Lewis County and I think that it would be fun if East and Centerville played for a trophy of some kind. If there were a trophy for this rivalry what would the trophy be called? Good luck to both teams and I hope that there are no injuries in the game.

i agree completely with you....

BigDawgStatus. I'll answer your question here if that's ok. We're being civil I think.

Having 2 classifications in a region is exactly what TSSAA passed this last summer. 3A and 4A teams WILL be in the same region because it cuts down on travel which is what the schools want and it stabilizes the regions which is what everybody wants. The way I understand it is that the top 2 teams in each region regardless of classification will make the playoffs and the top team per classification in each region are automatic bids as well. Everybody else is a wild card.

There should be a thread around that describes it, otherwise it will all be clear on Nov. 13th when the new regions are announced.

Thanks for the reply. After reading your previous posts I figured you could straighten me out. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />