District 9-AAA

blessedrine

This is the year. Coach Dean has our ladys primed and prepared. Practices have been going well with all of our experienced leadership the Lady Rines will be a shoe in for the region tournement. We have a tough non district schedule with a mix of traditional metro powerhouses and maybe even a Christmas tournement. But thats not the reason everyone is reading this thread, all of you are here for one reason ans thats for my pre-season predictions.

1. LaVergne ( not even close )

2. Wilson Central ( only because that coach still has his Daddy)

3. Smyrna ( maybe last if they continue to get caught recruiting already been informed by the TSSAA )

4. Beech ( still making everlasting gobstoppers)

5. MJ ( who will that fool kick off this year )

6. Gallatin ( only allowed to practice every other day Boys coach Bullying young coach )

7. Hendersonville ( will be looking for a new coach just hope they dont try to take ours )

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Blessed rine I hope you are right but Im afraid your not the Lady Rines lost thier point guard and will miss her greatly dont forget we have 3 state tournement caliber teams in our district in MJ Smyrna and WC all of which have been to the tourney in the last 4 years. I agree we have the talent to match up with anybody but we havent proved it yet.

This is the year. Coach Dean has our ladys primed and prepared. Practices have been going well with all of our experienced leadership the Lady Rines will be a shoe in for the region tournement. We have a tough non district schedule with a mix of traditional metro powerhouses and maybe even a Christmas tournement. But thats not the reason everyone is reading this thread, all of you are here for one reason ans thats for my pre-season predictions.

3. Smyrna ( maybe last if they continue to get caught recruiting already been informed by the TSSAA )

6. Gallatin ( only allowed to practice every other day Boys coach Bullying young coach )

7. Hendersonville ( will be looking for a new coach just hope they dont try to take ours )

Interesting, I'm going to tweak that a bit IMHO:

1. Wilson Central (returning 4 of the 5 State Championship players plus a healed Christopher returning. Good talent coming up too. Will need new and different motivation to avoid an 07 year)

2. Smyrna (Always strong)

3. LaVergne (We'll see)

4. Beech (Gave WC fits last year)

5. MJ (New Cave - How's that gonna work out?)

6. Hendersonville (don't know that much about this team)

7. Gallatin (Don't know)

Should be an interesting season.

This district is once again loaded to the max.

1. Smyrna--should have sour taste in their mouth and hungry to make return trip to the Murph

2. Wilson Central--Jasmine Hassel.... Any questions?

3. Mount Juliet--Always prepared and will play harder than anyone else in the district.

4. Lavergne--Easily the most talented but the ones above them have been there!

5. Beech--On paper always come up a little short but when the lights come on watch out!

6. Gallatin--New coach and new ideas to this program with a lot of tradition but a couple of years away.

7. Hendersonville--Will compete in several games but is just outmatched.

Any of the top 4 can win this district and ultimately challenge for the state championship. This district is just that good. Too bad reallignment will change that next year.

Smyrna should be hungry they should be starving since the day they sat in my livingroom and begged my little baby to come play for the lady dogs they thought they had a chance but there is no way Id ever let her play there and miss out on playing for the coaching mastermind Keith Dean. Smyrna will get thiers sooner then they think they better watch thier back holla holla

If LaVergne is going to make a run, they have to be more consistent, more disciplined, and less emotional. They have more team speed than just about anybody, but they don't handle adversity too well. This district is just too tough. They'll beat some people, but they'll blow a couple games to. I certainly wouldn't want to play them in a tournament game.

The Gallatin comment makes you look like an idiot. Are you a McCain - Palin campaign worker?

The Gallatin comment makes you look like an idiot. Are you a McCain - Palin campaign worker?

You must be a Obama supporter, they seem to have a good share of idiots following that guy! This is a sports board, save the political commentary! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I don't think I ever would have thought those words would ever go together.

Seriously, if LaVergne is going to make a run, they have to be more consistent, more disciplined, and less emotional. They have more team speed than just about anybody, but they don't handle adversity too well. This district is just too tough. They'll beat some people, but they'll blow a couple games to. I certainly wouldn't want to play them in a tournament game.

Let's see. John Wooden, Pat Summitt, Adolph Rupp, Dean Smith, Bobby Knight, Don Meyer, Phog Allen, Red Auerbach, Keith Dean.......................Nah, just don't see it. Metroman, maybe those folks should talk to the people at McGavock, Waverly, Whites Creek, Oakland, Blackman and anywhere else he has been before. Don't think "mastermind" is the description you will get. Nice guy? Yes. Very large man? Absolutely. But mastermind? No.

The talent is at Lavergne. Time will tell if it will be utilized.

Metroman, we are scrimmaging McKee at your place on Thursday. Hope to see you there.

Let's see. John Wooden, Pat Summitt, Adolph Rupp, Dean Smith, Bobby Knight, Don Meyer, Phog Allen, Red Auerbach, Keith Dean.......................Nah, just don't see it. Metroman, maybe those folks should talk to the people at McGavock, Waverly, Whites Creek, Oakland, Blackman and anywhere else he has been before. Don't think "mastermind" is the description you will get. Nice guy? Yes. Very large man? Absolutely. But mastermind? No.

The talent is at Lavergne. Time will tell if it will be utilized.

Metroman, we are scrimmaging McKee at your place on Thursday. Hope to see you there.

We'll be at a scrimmage away.