South Pittsburg @ Grace Academy

TheAmbassador

South Pitt will do whatever damage they want to do to Grace no if ands or buts about it..........I feel sorry for Grace after this year, the Ooltewah FRESHMAN team beat the GRACE JV TEAM this week like a DRUM!!!!! Grace JV looked like a rec league team.

You need to realize that the Ooltewah freshman team does not practice with the varsity they practice as a separate group. That it a big advantage on how they run plays and their defensive asignments. Most of the Grace JV has to stand and watch the varsity practicing and get very little practice time, so in the jv games the timing is off and people are out of position. Dedric Calloway and Corey Nelson did not play in that jv game two of our best fresman, anyone that has seen Dedric play they whould say he is the real deal.

I am not sure if you are really a Silverdale fan but if so let me remind you that the Grace -Silverdale jv game was tied at the time the game was called because of weather in the third qrt. That would tell me if Grace is in trouble Siverdale is also but I really don't think that is so for either team. I thought Silverdale's young players looked good but if you saw the game would have to say that Dedric was the best athlete on the field, just ask coach Allen what he thinks about him.

As for next year Grace may drop a little bit but they might also surprise some people. Their are a good group of players returning to build around and the freshman class this year was 8 and 0 in the middle school last year. This years middle school team was 7 and 2 and have some really good players coming up to the varsity that will contribute in the future. If you are a Silverdale fan I would say that there is a lot of good things going on at Silverdale and the future looks bright with the new stadium and you have good coaches in the middle school and the high school. In saying that you need to know that Grace's middle school team has beat Silverdale's middle school team every year. That has had more to do with tallent of players than any thing else and Grace has had better players. This year score was 38 to 14 that is a trend that Silverdale will have to overcome because it usually transfers up to the high school level and that has been the case at the high school level.

What could be trouble for Grace and Silverdale is what is the economy going to do and the new east brainerd school that is going to open up.

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In The Champ Game Last Season, They Hung 52 On Us. But We Started Coming Back On Em When They Put In The Lunchroom Ladies. Man Them Women Were TOUGH!

LOL yes Butchie you got to watch out for them lunch ladies. Hope ya'll are doing good this year and it was a real pleasure playing ya'll last year. Your boys and fans are top knotch.

In The Champ Game Last Season, They Hung 52 On Us. But We Started Coming Back On Em When They Put In The Lunchroom Ladies. Man Them Women Were TOUGH!

Man you've got the best sense of humor on here after your team got beat like they did last year. You have complemented us very well and we thank you from Pirate country.

Good Luck to Vic and the boys from South Pitt this week from your friends from McMinn Central!

Likewise we thank yall to. Thank's for making us better by the way you all played in the scrimmage game. Man your boy's brought it to us and I knew it would make us better this year. Your team is top notch. Goodluck on winning the region championship and going far in the playoffs. It's teams like this and people like you we respect,because you have earned it.

It will be a high scoring game... GBA will definetly get some points on the board... I'll bet that with whoever...

I'll say the final will be something like...

Speed Pitt....54

GBA............28

Somewhat close,... but clear who is the better team...

This is a huge game for teams, with region at stake and for players with Mr. Football at stake...

LOL yes Butchie you got to watch out for them lunch ladies. Hope ya'll are doing good this year and it was a real pleasure playing ya'll last year. Your boys and fans are top knotch.

We Have Aspirations Of Ya'll Whooping Us Again. We Are Currently Trying To Get TSSAA To Change The Balls Around, So If We Meet We'll Still Get A Gold One. And It Was A Treat. Even In Defeat you Learn Things. And Eating Crow Was Debilitating But After A Few Bites It Aint That Bad. Your Fans Was Nice Enough to Provide Some Humble Pie As Well. What Your Coaches Do With So Few Is Simply Amazing. Good Luck to The Pirates. And After This Season We're Heading Back to 2A. So If Were Gonna Lay An Egg, Again It's This Year Or Bust. But We Are Watching Ya'll And Hope Ya'll Are Laughing Watching Us. We Lost All Our Starters On Offense, but Our Defense Is A Work In Progress. We've Added A New Weapon For Ya'll This Year Though. Moveable Goal Lines!

We Have Aspirations Of Ya'll Whooping Us Again. We Are Currently Trying To Get TSSAA To Change The Balls Around, So If We Meet We'll Still Get A Gold One. And It Was A Treat. Even In Defeat you Learn Things. And Eating Crow Was Debilitating But After A Few Bites It Aint That Bad. Your Fans Was Nice Enough to Provide Some Humble Pie As Well. What Your Coaches Do With So Few Is Simply Amazing. Good Luck to The Pirates. And After This Season We're Heading Back to 2A. So If Were Gonna Lay An Egg, Again It's This Year Or Bust. But We Are Watching Ya'll And Hope Ya'll Are Laughing Watching Us. We Lost All Our Starters On Offense, but Our Defense Is A Work In Progress. We've Added A New Weapon For Ya'll This Year Though. Moveable Goal Lines!

SP 48 Grace 10