Camden at Waverly

papatiger

• Replies 488
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Camden easily takes this one. Camden beat huntington, huntington beat waverly. Very simple. Waverly is good but not good enough for camden. camden is another level.

That's sound reasoning. But didn't Stewart County beat Huntingdon by 12 and Waverly beat Stewart County by 21. Well there goes that theory. /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

First off Congrats for both teams for good seasons so far. I have seen both teams play and I can tell you that unless Waverly finds some more weapons to use they are in for a long night. Camden is solid top to bottom. Waverly is good, but has some weaknesses. One you might want more than one running back. Camden runs two or three backs and then their qb can go as well. I look for this to be a good game for about a half untl Camden starts pulling away in the 2nd half. Goodluck to both teams and maybe we will join you in the playoffs as a wildcard.

Been doing well, thanks for asking. Gotta keep it in the family. Lions always cheer for other Lions. Hope ya'll do well, would be nice to get together down the road, but we both got some work to do.

Thanks RJ....we gotta stick together. Looks like we might be seeing you guys sometime soon. How about at our house again...sound good? Gut-burgers and cowbells...nothing like it.

Good luck to our kin to the East.... /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

First off Congrats for both teams for good seasons so far. I have seen both teams play and I can tell you that unless Waverly finds some more weapons to use they are in for a long night. Camden is solid top to bottom. Waverly is good, but has some weaknesses. One you might want more than one running back. Camden runs two or three backs and then their qb can go as well. I look for this to be a good game for about a half untl Camden starts pulling away in the 2nd half. Goodluck to both teams and maybe we will join you in the playoffs as a wildcard.

Actually card we run a 5 back rotation + the QB...you just never know who might get the ball /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

OK Papa tiger, I understand your passion for your beloved Tigers, and I applaud you for it, you were the one person who stuck by the Tigers last year when they couldn't hit thier butt with both hands. But please get a grip, I'm not on here to be HATING, just backing my LIONS all the way. BTW, I have a nephew playing for waverly and am extremely proud of him. Good kid and great in the classroom too.Just believe in my heart that Waverly doesn't have enough this year, the bridge stays in the hands of the CAMDEN LIONS, this year. Good Luck and hope you get to the playoffs.