Scott Co. Cheerleader Wreck

MasterChief

Our hearts cry out to you! We lift you up in prayer in Roadrunner Country (Austin East). We pray that God grant you peace that surpasses all understanding. Please know that he will not put more on you than you can bear. Just know that this too shall pass. Your Angels will never be forgotten, but God will get you through this. Continue to look to the hills wence cometh your help. God is your help!

I requested prayer this morning at church for these families that have lost loved ones. I read the story last night and it broke my heart. God will supply all the needs and comfort for these families during the difficult times that lie ahead. You will continue to be in the thoughts and prayers of myself as well as the those here in White House.

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is so sad, being a father of 3 daughters, my heart just goes out to you fathers and mothers that have lost yours. I can't comprehend the hurt you must feel at this time. And I hope and pray that you were able to tell your daughters how much you love them that night before they left home. I know how much my three mean to me, and I am sure you fathers have the same love for yours. May God be with you for the next coming hours, days, months, and years, put your trust in him and he will get you through this. Thank God we live in a God fearing country, and state. There is so many post already here on this site, and that gives us christians comfort to know that so many people can come together at a time like this, its as if this state is one BIG family, all the way from Memphis to Bristol just unbelieveable. I pray that every school will take a moment of silence come this Thursday night, or Friday and include a prayer for these families. And Dads and Mothers remember to hug your children and insert that kiss even if they don't like it. It will be Senior night here in Smith County come Thursday night, and I can promise you that there will be young men and young women hugging and holding their parents a little longer that night. Parents of those children and Scott County, you will be in our prayers and thoughts for many days to come. And the families in the other car as well. God Bless

A head on crash occurred in Scott tonight involving some cheerleaders. Little to no details are out at the moment. I've very close to the family. Please keep them in your prayers.

Matthew 5:4 KJV

Blessed are they that mourn : for they shall be comforted .

Will definately be praying for these families - They are going to need God's people to get down on their knees and pray earnestly for them.

Show your love always!

In Christ from YAI!

You all are in our thoughts and prayers in McNairy Co. It is never easy to understand losing kids in such a tragic way. I pray that God will comfort each and everyone of you. I have always believed that if God brings you to it then God will get you through it. Lean on Him during this time of loss.

God gave us memories so we would have roses in December.

author unknown