Hardin County at Henry County

hubjr

Great game Big Red, and great season 10-0!!! I liked hearing what Coach had to say after the game. Those coming in as back-ups and 2nd team need to step up some. 21 points on them should not have happened. Also, the 2nd offense needs to be able to score. The ejection will be crucial for next week. We shall see how its handled. The other player had his face mask and unfortunately he threw a punch back, got caught and then ejected. Maybe they can submit film and get the suspension dismissed. We'll have to see. But all in all, out of 10 games only 7 points were scored on the first team defense (the JCM score in the first half was kick-off return on 2nd team KO return team). Not too shabby. Offense was on as usual, but the first quarter intensity hasn't been there in a while. Kingsbury will bring the best RB we have seen. Brighton plays host to Melrose, show em how Region 7 can do it Cards! Once again Big Red, great job!

Roll Red ROLL!!!

Good game Pats! Now time to get ready for the next level. Head and heart have to been in it to make through to the finals, but take it one game at a time. Work hard next week and listen to what the coaches are saying. Practice what they preach and play with intensity when time arises.

Celebrate this weekend, but Monday is all business.

Crappie tomorrow morning! /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's not to often I get a chance to watch other teams play on Friday Nights. Tonight, I saw one of the most dominate High School football performaces I can ever think of. Guys you have a special group of boys on that team. From what I saw, there are just to many of them to name. I thought Hardin County might challenge HC for a quarter or two, but that was put to rest as soon as I saw your trio go to work. I have read were some have dissed the Big Red D, well until they have been hit in the month like I saw tonight they just want understand. Anyway, we Rebels down the road will be pulling for you the next 5 weeks. I know I'll be at the BORO watching this dream team accomplish their mission...bringing home that gold ball...... /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Good luck Patriots in this next season and get er dun

Great game Big Red, and great season 10-0!!! I liked hearing what Coach had to say after the game. Those coming in as back-ups and 2nd team need to step up some. 21 points on them should not have happened. Also, the 2nd offense needs to be able to score. The ejection will be crucial for next week. We shall see how its handled. The other player had his face mask and unfortunately he threw a punch back, got caught and then ejected. Maybe they can submit film and get the suspension dismissed. We'll have to see. But all in all, out of 10 games only 7 points were scored on the first team defense (the JCM score in the first half was kick-off return on 2nd team KO return team). Not too shabby. Offense was on as usual, but the first quarter intensity hasn't been there in a while. Kingsbury will bring the best RB we have seen. Brighton plays host to Melrose, show em how Region 7 can do it Cards! Once again Big Red, great job!

Roll Red ROLL!!!

I hope Brighton can represent region 7 well. I think us playing at home is a big advantage because it is clear we play much better at home. I've also heard Jackson will very likely be back under helm.

Hardin's center absolutely killed them in the first half with bad snap after bad snap. Anyone know if he was the starter or back-up?

I'm not sure if he was the normal starter or not, but I know Michael Miliken (sp?) was lighting him up all night /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

47 to 7 when the Henry County starters took the bench. I have no doubt it would have stayed that way had the subs not been put in. I do hope that Hardin County, Brighton, and Liberty have great weeks of practice and represent reg. 7 well for the first week of the playoffs. Memphis has some good teams and great talent. I dont see any game being a cake walk.

lol

we did score the most points on ya'll than anyone else. /happy.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="^_^" border="0" alt="happy.gif" />

Ummm Yeah, but to say that Coach Gaddis was upset with how poorly his subs played would be the understatement of the century. I would hate to be at practice monday if I was a sub..../sad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />