Tyner @ Boyd Buc

reaction

Pure LUCK /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Now that is funny.......Sounds like BB was lucky to stay in the game with the Rams. All that talk and what came of it?? Guess it was luck that BB got by Loudon last week 13-6, and that Alcoa squeaked by 37-0 thursday night. Too bad if we make it to the third round we wont be seeing the Bucs. Congrats Ty-Hi!!

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well since some of you are asking where I'm at I was out with my girlfriend after the game. I mean I am 24 years olld and have a life sorry. But it was a very sloppy game for the bucs and I'm sure most ram fans expected more from there team but they will take the win. But we are the region champs so congrats bucs

Well since some of you are asking where I'm at I was out with my girlfriend after the game. I mean I am 24 years olld and have a life sorry. But it was a very sloppy game for the bucs and I'm sure most ram fans expected more from there team but they will take the win. But we are the region champs so congrats bucs

A friend of mine said they spotted Reaction at the game wearing that Spartan hat that the Legend brought you Reaction? Any truth to this? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

congrats to tyner. they eeked out a sloppy win. but, a win is a win. both team didn't show their best performance. i just hope the bucs can work out their lack of execution before next friday. its a bad time in the season to play so poorly.

give credit to the rams, though. their qb is very athletic and was tough to bring down.

also, give credit to the bucs. they didn't give up and played hard to the end. i thought the play of the game was the brett favre-like underhanded flip pass by hughes to keep the drive alive for the bucs.

i feel like these teams will meet again in a few weeks. good luck to both.

NOT REALLY SOUTH PITTSBURG SHOULD BE YOUR CHAMPS. THEY EARNED IT