Gordonsville @ Clay County

croz6110

Dang, brother!!! I sure hate to hear this. Surgery on the ole ticker is one thing, but missing

a football game is serious. LOL. Heck, you'll be just fine. We survived 'Nam, you will survive

this with flying colors. On a more serious note, they do this with ease these days. You'll be

back on your feet in no time.

Keep us posted. When is the surgery & where?

See ya........

The event will be at Cookeville Regional. I go back Monday to find out what time. But I figure Monday night or Tue am. I have already done all the warm ups for it.

Yeah the laser has improved this procedure. After care is shortened dramatically. Say they have you up and walking in 24 hrs. Home in 7 days. The good thing is I had pains but no attack.

I am about in the same mode as when we stepped off the plane over there. Nervous but not worried. Just something you got to do.

I feel these folks know more about what they are doing than they did there. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The event will be at Cookeville Regional. I go back Monday to find out what time. But I figure Monday night or Tue am. I have already done all the warm ups for it.

Yeah the laser has improved this procedure. After care is shortened dramatically. Say they have you up and walking in 24 hrs. Home in 7 days. The good thing is I had pains but no attack.

I am about in the same mode as when we stepped off the plane over there. Nervous but not worried. Just something you got to do.

I feel these folks know more about what they are doing than they did there. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Know what you mean, nervous, but not afraid. Same here. These folks definitely know more

about what they're doing than back then. Let me know when you find out the exact time, so

I can get my game face on. I've got your back, or 6. /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Know what you mean, nervous, but not afraid. Same here. These folks definitely know more

about what they're doing than back then. Let me know when you find out the exact time, so

I can get my game face on. I've got your back, or 6. /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Thanks for the 6 Grunt.No matter how it turns out we will always be brothers. That I know, which is comforting. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Take care of the tick tick ticker, football will always be around, just do what the doc says so you will be too, after care is everything. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

oh and as always,

Go Blue!

Thanks, Alwaysblue. I hope them boys win this one. There is a lot riding on this game. Keep the playoffs streak alive.

Wow, that score surprises me. What should we expect from Clay County? Passing or running team? Big line?? Speed?

That score suprises me too! It really does not matter what they have I wouldn't think, I think we will handle them pretty easily. I was looking at their schedule and both trousdale and friendship beat them pretty soundly. But, its good to always be prepared! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />