AAA Contest

MVM

I have updated it. I was up late last night when I did the update and counted wrong. Imagine being up late after an exciting game. Ever been there Coach?

Yes, on all counts. My students love it when I grade papers late or when I am watching TV. They seem to do so much better for some reason!

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

These are the Region Winners

DB

OR

SD

Siegel

Hendersonville

Frankin

Arlington

Houston

Poster................Semi Pts......Region Pts...Total

Theequalizer............. 16........10------------26

Justafan.................... 16..........8------------24

Brsoccer................... 14..........10-----------24

Schsdad....................15..........8------------23

Don C..................... 15..........8------------23

timbpd...................... 15..........8------------23

"G"........................... 15..........6------------21

MVM......................... 15..........6------------21

Mr300....................... 14..........6------------20

soccer67................... 14..........6------------20

Hey MVM, I actually had 4 Region Finals correct. Should give me 22 points. Not that I'm gonna win, but it does move me in front of you, which I believe is the main goal of all who entered. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Alright note to self.....Wait til the morning to do updates /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Schsdad.....................15..........8------------23

Don C........................15..........8------------23

Mr300....................... 14..........8------------22

Alright note to self.....Wait til the morning to do updates /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Schsdad.....................15..........8------------23

Don C........................15..........8------------23

Mr300....................... 14..........8------------22

Man, MVM, you SURE know your AAA soccer (at least we're beating a guy from Greeneville!!! Just kiddin' ya Soccer67!)

No offense taken. What can I say? I went with my team...I can still pick up some points on Sat when they upset Oak Ridge (in my dreams).

Come on now, Coach Eiskamp will have the girls ready! Plus, he won't have to play against Bearden! For some reason he sees "RED" when that happens! /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

Can't wait to see coach next season when they are in A/AA. They will be an extremely tough program.

Man, MVM, you SURE know your AAA soccer (at least we're beating a guy from Greeneville!!! Just kiddin' ya Soccer67!)

This coming from a man.....Who can't beat a long haired, long distance runner. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Come on now, Coach Eiskamp will have the girls ready! Plus, he won't have to play against Bearden! For some reason he sees "RED" when that happens! /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

Can't wait to see coach next season when they are in A/AA. They will be an extremely tough program.

Yea - it was getting old losing to Bearden in sectionals every year. Hopefully, for Region 1, DB has better luck. DB's Coach Calvert has real potential to see "red" also. Coach Eiskamp has been well behaved this year. His new assistant, Coach Graham, is his designated bulldog.

I think 6 of Greeneville's starters and first 2 off the bench are Sophmores They will make an impact in AA for awhile.

Yea - it was getting old losing to Bearden in sectionals every year. Hopefully, for Region 1, DB has better luck. DB's Coach Calvert has real potential to see "red" also. Coach Eiskamp has been well behaved this year. His new assistant, Coach Graham, is his designated bulldog.

I think 6 of Greeneville's starters and first 2 off the bench are Sophmores They will make an impact in AA for awhile.

Ha ha! Gotta love Shane! He's a good guy, just gets a little "passionate"! If you talk to John, please tell him that G and Jodi said "Hi".

MVM, Coniglio is an enigma. And technically, his hair really isn't "long"... it's more, poofy.

timbdp 51

Equalizer 50

Justafan 48

Brsoccer 48

DonC 47

schsdad 47 (too much time on his hands this morning, but also heard the prizes were bigger this year!) /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Mr300 46

"G" 41

MVM 41

soccer67 36

Do we all get awards just for participating like they do in Upwards?

I heard that MVM was going to pay for the winners year subscription for being a "Plus member" to coach T!!!!