Maryville vs. Lenoir City

BIGBADCAMERAMAN

-5 for double negative.

And I am a literary giant, FBMissteensouthcarolina, have a piece of paper that says so.

I know it is hard to keep up when you are a mental midget.

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Well thanks for setting me straight there APB , maybe I'll start having you proof read for me . /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lets make a bet this week Bldrunner , If I win you have to go back to being an Oak Ridge fan ( that means cheering for your coach also ) , If you win , you get to remain a Maryville fan .

I say Maryville gets the clock running on LC first , and you get your ex team the ridgers having the clock running on them against Farragut . Should be a close one . Are you up for that bet ? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

( shhh! , Don't nobody tell him our game is on Thursday !! )

How about this, You bet me your UT season tickets, so that I can give them to a youth program, wait a minute, they don't want them either.. Never mind.

I would like to know, where we will be ranked nationally after we go back to the Boro someone may put a wager on that, I would say at least in the top 5. Look at our competition weak after weak, I mean week after week

Well let's see, I said Alcoa had cakewalks for game opponents and mentioned that ridiculous pictures posted on threads that have nothing to do with the torn-aid-odos was out of place. They waste space on the thread. I been off the board and have avoided Alcoa boards. Maybe I need to start posting pics and junk on those threads.

I get called a moron by a couple of literary giants and was provided another silly picture made up about a 2A team who is 1-9 the past ten years vs. the Winningest HS football team in the state the past 10 years.

The old Iron Gate defense has given up an average of about 31 points a game vs. the best football team on their 14-1 regular schedule the past 10 years.

Yea, I know next year.

Back to the thread.

Lenoir City will be fired up, but the Rebels will be ready to face all of those seniors who will be playing in their last HS football game. Hope all stay safe in light of the loss by the Scott Co. FB Family last Friday night.

What year did you graduate from MHS home of the confederate flag?

How about this, You bet me your UT season tickets, so that I can give them to a youth program, wait a minute, they don't want them either.. Never mind.

I would like to know, where we will be ranked nationally after we go back to the Boro someone may put a wager on that, I would say at least in the top 5. Look at our competition weak after weak, I mean week after week

Ya , you're right , we face weak competition ... fortunately we don't face Oak Ridge this year , otherwise we'd really take a beating in the " playing pansies " department ! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I do hear that Oak Ridge has a very competive kick ball team though , maybe that's where all their athletes are playing now .

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Ya , you're right , we face weak competition ... fortunately we don't face Oak Ridge this year , otherwise we'd really take a beating in the " playing pansies " department ! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I do hear that Oak Ridge has a very competive kick ball team though , maybe that's where all their athletes are playing now .

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> That's funny alot! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

He he he. remember, I am a Maryville fan. I could care less about OR. We will kill them no matter who the coach is .. Bring on 5 A.... I am sure they don't have anyone tougher than we play. Oak Ridge, give me a break. It's almost like watching your boy Fulmer.

Remember, we stay undefeated because we don't talk about it, like we don't talk about playing anyone out side the state, or other ranked teams.

He he he. remember, I am a Maryville fan. I could care less about OR. We will kill them no matter who the coach is .. Bring on 5 A.... I am sure they don't have anyone tougher than we play. Oak Ridge, give me a break. It's almost like watching your boy Fulmer.

Remember, we stay undefeated because we don't talk about it, like we don't talk about playing anyone out side the state, or other ranked teams.

Well If I lived in Oak Ridge it would probably feel like I had to go outside the state , or maybe even the country to find good football /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> , but in Blount Co. it's not like that . Saturday did you see the True freshman Randall Cobb drive the ball down Florida's throat ? It actually looked like he had an easier time doing that than he did against Maryville the last few years . Brandon Warren ? Others from Tennessee , Gerald Riggs , Cassen Jackson , Kevin Cooper ... starting RB for the Miami Hurricanes ? There's many , many more , but as a Maryville fan I'm sure you know all about these D-1 players from Tennessee that all have one thing in common ........ and that Is they never , ever found out what it would be like to beat your Maryville Rebels .

Well If I lived in Oak Ridge it would probably feel like I had to go outside the state , or maybe even the country to find good football /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> , but in Blount Co. it's not like that . Saturday did you see the True freshman Randall Cobb drive the ball down Florida's throat ? It actually looked like he had an easier time doing that than he did against Maryville the last few years . Brandon Warren ? Others from Tennessee , Gerald Riggs , Cassen Jackson , Kevin Cooper ... starting RB for the Miami Hurricanes ? There's many , many more , but as a Maryville fan I'm sure you know all about these D-1 players from Tennessee that all have one thing in common ........ and that Is they never , ever found out what it would be like to beat your Maryville Rebels .

This is true nor has any other ranked team. because we will not play them /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=" ,

Bldrunner cents yore a knew Mairvul fan eye whur ewe can git a 'Boro Campground reservation ...... A Oke Gridge fan, (Geoff) who wuz drankin' Stanton's Wildcat kool-aid bought his aftur tha mighty Wildcats beet Mairvul in tha August scrimmige, iz tryin' two unload them.....Butt he sed he wuz steal goin' thiz weak two watch Oke Gridge upset Farrah-Gut...... /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> .....Eye also understand he has some cheep tickets fer tha SEC Championship Gaim he sed he got frum hiz buddy and personnal friend, Phillip H. Fulmer....... /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

I thought this thread was about LC and Maryville. How bout you Oak Ridge, and Alcoa guys go start your own thread. In closing I don't blame Oak Ridge for not playing Maryville, Maryville is bigger! Ever heard that big fish in small pond statement? I'd be real proud. I think next season Powell or Clinton or West or whoever should move to 1A and claim they are the greatest. Maryville better enjoy this season, I don't think the next 70 games will come so easy. I can see the headlines now, Maryville wins 25th straight against Vonore Middle. Come back and brag when you are whipping schools that are YOUR size.