glover

Who will win?  

39 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

York had a tough game last friday but everyone usually has a few but i still go with York on this fridays game against upperman I think they will be looking to redeem theirselves from their loss so I think they will show up and play to their fullest potential like we all know they can

I fully support the Dragons. It seems like when they head West, the play well. At least that was the case when they went West to Carthage.

Good One. SC played the game of their Life that night on defense.

im gonna say that upperman wins this one. york got hammered last week, but i think they'll bounce back. just not this week, they're already in the play-offs. so play the starters for about a quarter then sit em. dont take no chances of any more injuries, kinda like a nfl preseason game

Guest Termite

Good One. SC played the game of their Life that night on defense.

Your right...they played pretty good that night. They played pretty good against Franklin Co. too.

Sc may have hit their stride at the right time.

I know all of the Monites are pulling for York to win so the can "back" into a championship. Anyway....good luck to both....but more luck to the Bees. There will probably be a little more Black and Gold (SC) in the Bees stands this week.

Your right...they played pretty good that night. They played pretty good against Franklin Co. too.

Sc may have hit their stride at the right time.

I know all of the Monites are pulling for York to win so the can "back" into a championship. Anyway....good luck to both....but more luck to the Bees. There will probably be a little more Black and Gold (SC) in the Bees stands this week.

Is this game Thurs or Fri???

Guest Termite

Is this game Thurs or Fri???

There are a bunch of SC players that are planning on going to the game Friday. I don't know for sure, but I have'nt seen or heard that it has been changed.

Guest Termite

I figured they would be out trick or treating this Friday night.

They thought about making the rounds. They even thought about going up to Westmoreland. Last time they was there ....little eagles were crying like somebody took THEIR CANDY. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />